Omowale Jabali : Oprah, Obama and the Occult?

According to Bro. Blackbird, Barack's granny was taken out by the Ghede. He also said that "the Ghede will not dig Barack's grave just yet."

This takes me back to when Bobby Hemmitt said(paraphrasing) "We are in control. We just don't realize it. Our Ancestors are orchestrating everything that we see"

This is an idea I tried to convey to "conscious" Black people, who espouse conspiracy theories. Who do they think the so-called illuminati their spiritual knowledge and power from? Our Ancestors!

Its like Blackbird told me last night "We ain't waiting on our Ancestors, our Ancestors are waiting on us."

Brother Knowledge Seed, we are in agreement. As you stated "Our Ancestors are orchestrating everything we see." The points you are making here I was making the same points to my 68 year-old aunt this morning until about 4am.

And I told her the same thing as far as "waiting on us" to come out of Babylon but some are still stuck on "white supremacy" when its our own Spiritual Will that needs to be exercised.

Peace

Brother Knowledge Seed, we are in agreement. As you stated "Our Ancestors are orchestrating everything we see." The points you are making here I was making the same points to my 68 year-old aunt this morning until about 4am.

And I told her the same thing as far as "waiting on us" to come out of Babylon but some are still stuck on "white supremacy" when its our own Spiritual Will that needs to be exercised.

Peace

On another note as far as our ancestors are waiting I cant help but think of the effect of one act in particular and that is the multitude of our folks who beleive in the western form of "astrology" changing their orientation to sidereal. The paradigm shift alone would expose a lot of things in the psychic realm. So long as we identify as "Scorpio" or "Virgo" based on a system counter to the Denderah zodiac then we are in one galactic space/time continuum while our ancestors are in another and they "dont recognize us". And they are among us but we dont see them.

On another note as far as our ancestors are waiting I cant help but think of the effect of one act in particular and that is the multitude of our folks who beleive in the western form of "astrology" changing their orientation to sidereal. The paradigm shift alone would expose a lot of things in the psychic realm. So long as we identify as "Scorpio" or "Virgo" based on a system counter to the Denderah zodiac then we are in one galactic space/time continuum while our ancestors are in another and they "dont recognize us". And they are among us but we dont see them.
That's some heavy stuff right there. Do you provide readings on Sidereal Astrology or have any websites that I can get a Sidereal reading from?

That's some heavy stuff right there. Do you provide readings on Sidereal Astrology or have any websites that I can get a Sidereal reading from?

No my brother. As I tell folks who ask I used to to readings but dont anymore. And I know of no websites, or books for that matter, that even go deep into sidereal, let alone that do readings.

All knowledge is SELF-KNOWLEDGE. At least this is where it begins. This is also why I have been making a statement that no one has asked me to explain to this date concerning "converting/transforming from Fire to Water".

Do you "know your element"?

This is what I ask folks and they like "Im a fire sign" but most who respond dont know they really Water. For example. modern Sagittarius=sidereal Scorpio.

Take the symbolic "Jesus" represented by Pisces the Fish. Modern Pisces=sidereal Aquarius. Water to Air.

So here forlks are talking about the "dawning" of the "Age of Aquarius" but according to sidereal/Mayan/Denderah it is the "setting" of the Age of Aquarius.

But what do I know...Months ago I provided some info to a brother here and it was regarding Aquarius/Pluto/Anup Ophis (Anubis) and my point was "The Opener of the Way" has already opened the gates and at the same time this Anup Ophis is also "weighing the balance" but Christology has us waiting in vain for "judgement day" so most of us dont recognize our incarnation at the end of this "age" and our significance in relation to "Ma'at" which is also symbolic of "the scales" (Libra) which is sidereal Virgo (Auset).

Keep in mind something here. In every instance I know there are 8 Neteru of both feminine/masculine qualities but there are typically 12 solar months according to this calendar month. But take that 8 and divide it by 2 and we get the number 4 representative of 4 seasons and 4 elements.

In modern astrology the solar year begins in the first house but what sign and month is that? Not January/Capricorn. Furthermore, the January/Capricorn does not correspond to the beginning of the year which was based at one time on the heliacal rising of Sirius.

Enter the "Thunderbird".

http://www.brushwood.com/sirius.htm

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

It's a lot going on and I know I have not been here for a long time but it is about to change.
Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Back