Omowale Jabali : Oprah, Obama and the Occult?

Four Sons of Horus

The four sons of Horus were the protectors of the parts of the body of Osiris, and from this, became the protectors of the body of the deceased. They were: Imsety, Hapi, Duamutef, and Qebhsenuef. They were protected in turn by the goddesses Isis, Nephthys, Neith, and Selket.

ISIS AND HORUS
ishorus.jpg

Oprah and Obama
oprah_obama0509-thumb.jpg

oprah_obama.jpg

A Change We Can Believe In (Yes We Can)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YX5we3cWgrk

CONGRATULATION TO BARACK OBAMA PRESIDENT ELECT!!!:welldone:

Superior thread Bro. OM. To tell you the truth, I'm at peace with Obama being "the so-called anti-Christ" especially after watching how these White Evangelicals are reacting to him. A recent article says President-Elect Obama already has more threats against his life than another other President-Elect in history. I already saw that coming, what I didn't see coming was how well he seems to be taking all this.

Obama and Oprah agents of Chaos?

Does it matter who Oprah thinks she is? Because it seems to be more influence of power coming from those who believe in her. Even in the myth of Jesus, he asks "who do the people say that I am?" Even Jesus was concerned about public relations. So I'm certain Oprah's and Obama's power lie with the people. I'm certain White Women worship Oprah as a Goddess or even a pagan Witch. Perhaps there are statues erected of her,with milk and honey flowing from her bosom and sex magick rituals are performed in her name. Who knows.

We know that all power needs a source. If Oprah has managed to be successful this long without having attempts on her life- then perhaps she is rooted in genuine power. The question of course is how is she using it? Is it to benefit White folks more so than Black folks? Is it to build empires for Whites more so than Blacks? And if Whites disappeared off the face of the Earth tomorrow would Oprah be as effective? And would Obama even matter?

Oprah doesn't drink kool-aid anyway, she doesn't even like toothpaste.

Superior thread Bro. OM. To tell you the truth, I'm at peace with Obama being "the so-called anti-Christ" especially after watching how these White Evangelicals are reacting to him. A recent article says President-Elect Obama already has more threats against his life than another other President-Elect in history. I already saw that coming, what I didn't see coming was how well he seems to be taking all this.

Obama and Oprah agents of Chaos?

Does it matter who Oprah thinks she is? Because it seems to be more influence of power coming from those who believe in her. Even in the myth of Jesus, he asks "who do the people say that I am?" Even Jesus was concerned about public relations. So I'm certain Oprah's and Obama's power lie with the people. I'm certain White Women worship Oprah as a Goddess or even a pagan Witch. Perhaps there are statues erected of her,with milk and honey flowing from her bosom and sex magick rituals are performed in her name. Who knows.

We know that all power needs a source. If Oprah has managed to be successful this long without having attempts on her life- then perhaps she is rooted in genuine power. The question of course is how is she using it? Is it to benefit White folks more so than Black folks? Is it to build empires for Whites more so than Blacks? And if Whites disappeared off the face of the Earth tomorrow would Oprah be as effective? And would Obama even matter?

Oprah doesn't drink kool-aid anyway, she doesn't even like toothpaste.

Your points are well taken brother Meta. There are a few things here. For one, I didnt really answer sister Amazon/Alexandria's question but your recent post gave a clue. Consider Michelle's mom and those girls. Lotta Black Goddess energy that combined even is more powerful than Oprah but put em all together a whole lotta coookin gonna be burnin' them pots in the "Casa Blanca". I dont really have answers for your questions. Time will tell. I have some thoughts here that might be best reserved for the future.

I was watching Oprah friday afternoon but didnt pay much attention to her "Dr. Oz". Hmm....the wizard?! Anyway, I spoke before about Obama's "symbolic castration". Perhaps its Asar actually getting his "Man up" and them devils cant find the right formula to break is armor. I dont think its just coincidence his grandma passed on the eve of election night. That passing didnt break his Spirit. Perhaps it just made him and his family stronger.

Back to Oprah. Check the news on the latest wildfire in Cali. Oprah has a home in Montecito. Homes around her are burning. She was talking on the program about how she was in touch with neighbors....looking out for her home.

Oprah also talked about how her 14 year old dog recently passed as well. Hmm...Obama's white grandma. Oprah's dog. Could these "passings" actually be some form of ritual sacrifice to "please the Gods"?

We shall see....

According to Bro. Blackbird, Barack's granny was taken out by the Ghede. He also said that "the Ghede will not dig Barack's grave just yet."

This takes me back to when Bobby Hemmitt said(paraphrasing) "We are in control. We just don't realize it. Our Ancestors are orchestrating everything that we see"

This is an idea I tried to convey to "conscious" Black people, who espouse conspiracy theories. Who do they think the so-called illuminati their spiritual knowledge and power from? Our Ancestors!

Its like Blackbird told me last night "We ain't waiting on our Ancestors, our Ancestors are waiting on us."

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Savarnas Beauty Spa
It's a lot going on and I know I have not been here for a long time but it is about to change.
Back