Omowale Jabali : Oprah, Obama and the Occult?

CHAOS

IN THE 93 CRURRENT, AIWASS IS THE MINISTER FOR HOOR-PAAR-KRAAT("HARPO"CRATES). NOW THERE IS BOTH MALE AND FEMALE ASPECT TO THIS ENTITY.BASICALLY HARPO IS JUST THAT "THE NEW AEON IS ABOUT TO BE BORN"

This article mentions three names that I want someone (wont say who...lol) to remember.

Isis, Nephthys and Selket.

http://ggreenberg.tripod.com/writings/w-neith-deb.htm

One point I want to make about this. Its not Barack who is the "power" but the Goddess Energy/entities who Guide him.

Peace

Four Sons of Horus

The four sons of Horus were the protectors of the parts of the body of Osiris, and from this, became the protectors of the body of the deceased. They were: Imsety, Hapi, Duamutef, and Qebhsenuef. They were protected in turn by the goddesses Isis, Nephthys, Neith, and Selket.

ISIS AND HORUS
ishorus.jpg

Oprah and Obama
oprah_obama0509-thumb.jpg

oprah_obama.jpg

This article mentions three names that I want someone (wont say who...lol) to remember.

Isis, Nephthys and Selket.

http://ggreenberg.tripod.com/writings/w-neith-deb.htm

One point I want to make about this. Its not Barack who is the "power" but the Goddess Energy/entities who Guide him.

Peace

Thank you for that link, Bro. Omo! And I agree with the goddess energy. I see you mention three, but we know of Oprah, and Michelle. Who is the third goddess?

What do you make of the following clips from Soundless Dawn, a brilliant metaphysician on youtube. He draws some interesting parallels between Obama and the Anti-christ/Messaiah.

Taster from the video clips

"If the very nature of time is cyclical ~ Then how can one differentiate between possible outcomes? Would they not flicker at a rate of speed so fast that the tiniest of thoughts could create a completely different reality?

A Butterfly that flaps it's wings may indeed cause a hurricane to form on the opposite side of the world. There is a strange play of polarity between fact and fiction ~ Can you tell the difference? Through magickal practice of the highest order within the "League of Shadows," I sit back in awe as they create the 3rd and final Antichrist Obama ~ That not only Vindicates the faith of the planet's most popular religion, but also paves the way for complete and udder chaos; Which in turn ~ Finds it's way back to an equilibrium. A Math equation that is constantly balancing. A new Pythagorean Era has arrived."

Part 1

Part 2

obama.jpg

Peace,
Amazon

Thank you for that link, Bro. Omo! And I agree with the goddess energy. I see you mention three, but we know of Oprah, and Michelle. Who is the third goddess?

What do you make of the following clips from Soundless Dawn, a brilliant metaphysician on youtube. He draws some interesting parallels between Obama and the Anti-christ/Messaiah.

Taster from the video clips

"If the very nature of time is cyclical ~ Then how can one differentiate between possible outcomes? Would they not flicker at a rate of speed so fast that the tiniest of thoughts could create a completely different reality?

A Butterfly that flaps it's wings may indeed cause a hurricane to form on the opposite side of the world. There is a strange play of polarity between fact and fiction ~ Can you tell the difference? Through magickal practice of the highest order within the "League of Shadows," I sit back in awe as they create the 3rd and final Antichrist Obama ~ That not only Vindicates the faith of the planet's most popular religion, but also paves the way for complete and udder chaos; Which in turn ~ Finds it's way back to an equilibrium. A Math equation that is constantly balancing. A new Pythagorean Era has arrived."

Part 1

Part 2

obama.jpg

Peace,
Amazon

Sister I'm talking energy not the personifications known as Oprah and Michelle and brother Mystery Doors added the fourth part which I also mentioned to another Sister earlier in the Premium Members thread.

I might check those videos later but I'm not on that anti-Christ wavelength.

Peace & Blessings.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on $$RICH$$'s profile.
$$RUCH. SO COOL.VBRO. WHAT MY bornday. Again. Destee. June. U didn't call. Phone me. I'm loosingbit. In my dopamine euphoria. None stop. I send my new pic. Noylt. Me. That guy. Wears 1x. I wear.b3x. Ok love Destee Fam. Errors I don't care ok. Love
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
I saw you ... :yaay: ... Welcome Home! ... :flowers:
Back