Black Entertainment : oprah lost a baby at 14

dandan

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 8, 2006
Oprah Lost A Baby At 14…. Oprah Winfrey has stunned fans by revealing she lost a child when she was a young teenager.

The media mogul and talk show host tells all in the new issue of her namesake magazine, Oprah, admitting she was almost a mum at 14, after years of sexual abuse and “resulting promiscuity.”

Best pal and Oprah editor Gayle King says, “She didn’t really know who the father was of this child… and hid the pregnancy for a very long time.”

Oprah reveals the baby, which was born prematurely, died shortly after birth.

King adds, “It was a secret that she carried for many years because she was very ashamed.”

The media mogul felt she had to reveal all about her secret when an unnamed family member sold the story of Oprah’s lost child to US tabloid the National Enquirer.

King reveals her friend was so upset about the family betrayal, she spent a weekend sobbing in bed..She recalls, “It was a weekend where she just really had a breakdown.”

But, in the article in the new Oprah, Winfrey insists the betrayal was a blessing in disguise.

She writes, “Having the secret out was liberating. Not until then could I begin the repair work on my spirit for the sexual abuse and damage done to me as a young girl.”

It has been revealed .

http://www.mwza.com/2007/01/19/oprah-lost-a-baby-at-14/

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
That is true but her shocking story has leaked sometime back
once she moved up to Tennessee to live with her father oprah was wild
beyond her father's rules but later came to fold and got herself a degree
in college , she never revealed this die to her father's strick rules .

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Why Oprah Should Not Run for President Black People Politics 17
IFE Black People Politics : Ivanka Trump tries to hop on Oprah’s #MeToo message. #MeToo says no thanks. Black People Politics 3
umbrarchist Black Entertainment : Oprah on Big Screen Black Entertainment 4
jamesfrmphilly Black Positive People : oprah-celebrates-young-black-women-by-attending-their-grad-ceremonies Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Liberty Black Money Business Jobs : The Oprah Winfrey Network (OWN) Internship Program Black Money Business Jobs 0
Fine1952 Black People Politics : Oprah Winfrey 4 President 2020 Black People Politics 14
RAPTOR Black People : Oprah and Sharpton Attack Black Lives Matter Movement Black People Open Forum 3
RAPTOR Black People : Selma: Black History According to Oprah Black People Open Forum 12
Fine1952 Black Entertainment : Selma --- Oprah's Non-Bioptics Movie about MLK, Jr. Black Entertainment 26
Fine1952 Black Entertainment : Move over, Oprah! Beyonce is world's most powerful celebrity Black Entertainment 0
Alarm Clock Black People : Oprah Winfrey Gives Millions To New African-American Museum In D.C. Black People Open Forum 0
Knowledge Seed Black Positive People : Oprah is No Longer the Richest Black Woman in the World Black People Doing Positive Things 10
cherryblossom Black Education / Schools : 1st Graduating Class of Oprah's S. African Girl's School Black Education / Schools 1
Black-king Black Jokes Humor : Paul Mooney on Oprah Black Jokes Humor 2
Amnat77 Black People : I Think this woman- Megan Mcglover is going to be the next Oprah Black People Open Forum 4
PurpleMoons Black Entertainment : OWN, Oprah Winfrey Network Launch Spot 2010 Black Entertainment 0
$$RICH$$ Black Education / Schools : Oprah Winfrey School Black Education / Schools 13
cherryblossom Black People : HAVE LUNCH OR DINNER ON OPRAH Black People Open Forum 10
M Black People : TYLER PERRY STUDIO WITH OPRAH & SIDNEY POITIER Black People Open Forum 13
jamesfrmphilly Black People : devils attack oprah! Black People Open Forum 2
Omowale Jabali Omowale Jabali : Oprah, Obama and the Occult? Omowale Jabali 36
T Black People Politics : The two O's (Obama and Oprah) Black People Politics 24
F Black People : A New Earth and Oprah's Class Black People Open Forum 0
Destee Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : Oprah With Her Afro Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 7
Destee Black Entertainment : 50 Cent Speaks on Imus and Oprah @ BET Black Entertainment 24
D Black People : Oprah - "I've Got Good White Folks working for me" Black People Open Forum 8
SpiritualONE Black People : Oprah Winfrey Is Ignorant When It Comes to Vaccinations Black People Open Forum 28
Metaverse Black People : Why Are We Mad At Oprah? Black People Open Forum 104
D Black Entertainment : oprah's dirty little secret Black Entertainment 0
D Black Entertainment : Oprah the richest woman in entertainment with $1.5 billion Black Entertainment 1
D Black Entertainment : “Oprah thinks African Girls Deserve My Charity More than American Girls… Black Entertainment 0
D Black Entertainment : oprah lets stedman move in Black Entertainment 1
I Black Entertainment : The Case Against Rap's Case Against Oprah Winfrey. Black Entertainment 2
jamesfrmphilly Black People : Oprah's Africa Black People Open Forum 40
A Black Entertainment : Oprah's Legends Ball Black Entertainment 3
K Black People : Letter to Oprah Black People Open Forum 15
cocobutterskyn Black People : Oprah...same subject, sorta different tip Black People Open Forum 8
Destee Black People : Oprah Discriminated Against?! Black People Open Forum 34
P Pan Africanism : Oprah Winfrey is a Zulu African American History Culture 26
A Black People : Oprah gives cars to her audience Black People Open Forum 7
P South Africa : Oprah & South Africa South Africa 2
R Black Poetry : He tossed the books and lost his looks from the knowledge stand point so with college he plan to anoint his brain and start over again before it's to Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Black Power Rankings Sunken Place Edition: Top 10 Black Folks who’ve lost the most since Donald Trump left office Black People Politics 0
candeesweet Black Poetry : Plenty of winners lost yesterday Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Arrived at the club deprived of lovebut survived a hug delivered by a chickstarted to quiver quick and licked her lipsclub a boss sitebut lost m Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : Put words on a truck and these nerds better duck make birds fly up lost in the sky while girls toss pie on a sexual high take vocab to the club for ac Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Education / Schools : What’s Lost When Black Children Are Socialized Into a White World Black Education / Schools 10
SkinTone Black People : A lot we lost in this Brother. It's our job to. Arr Black People Open Forum 0
KRAZYK The Front Porch : Lost The Front Porch 5
R Black Poetry : look I'm boss in the hood but got lost in the woods now in town and somehow found friends, didn't re Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3