Black Positive People : Oprah is No Longer the Richest Black Woman in the World

Although I admire African Americans goals and accomplishments that are being made, I agree with corvo. It is still individual accomplishments. Not to take anything away from that, but it would be nice to hear that a group of African Americans that has pulled all of their resources and finances together in unity economically.

An interesting story, but part of the Diversion program. There are many, many Rich Africans. But Individual riches isn't the object in the least.

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

ABSiblings

...Couldn't help but notice that this post, perhaps was overlooked, ABSiblings. Although I think I understand the paradigm used, "Diversion program;" it would best understood from, if you will, the horse's mouth. Are you willing to break down the term, Diversion program?

Peace In,

ABSiblings

...Couldn't help but notice that this post, perhaps was overlooked, ABSiblings. Although I think I understand the paradigm used, "Diversion program;" it would best understood from, if you will, the horse's mouth. Are you willing to break down the term, Diversion program?

Peace In,

It's a term from Dr. Claud Anderson:

I use it to say that our Prosperity doesn't depend on individual successes.

It's a term from Dr. Claud Anderson:

I use it to say that our Prosperity doesn't depend on individual successes.

Destee brown_h0rnet WARRIOR

... Gotcha, thanks ABSiblings for giving up your bottom line. I knew you had sound reasoning for using the phraseology, Diversion Program...

Anderson is very good with definitions; we quote him defining racism in our work... btw, which work will be released very soon:

Peace In,

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back