Pan Africanism : Oppression Who Does It Affect/effect

Alkebulantaazar

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 10, 2003
Dimona
Occupation
Educator mother of 7
Oppression Who Does It Affect/effect

Well, the creator is good and I am almost home. However, after a day in London and with family members i am now in my room preparing this thread. i will be here until Sunday when my husband arrives to meet me and share some time before traveling to Dimona and the rest of our family. Private time LOL

Tell me people
1. What is oppression?

Does it have a color
Sex
prejudice

Malcolm X...I read your message several times but I must admit that I find it difficult to follow because it's confusing.

You ask the question, who does oppression affect? On one hand you say it affects everyone, including the bougoisie or "upper class" of people. On the other hand, you imply that you think it affects everyone except it never seems to hit the white community. I find that to be a contradictory thought.

First of all, how are you defining oppression? Are you speaking of "unjust or cruel or excessive exercise of authority or power" that is racially motivated? You give several examples of different treatment of whites vs. Blacks so I assume you are.

You imply that white people are only punished when crimes they commit are heinous, which I don't agree with, but I do agree that Black people are punished from the least to the worst criminal activity--but not always just to survive. Let's be honest, we ain't a perfect people, but we are an oppressed one.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back