Black Relationships : Opinions and Relations

BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

Nefertum Husia Shayheh
REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 10, 2013
http://diaryofanegress.com/tag/black-men-who-hate-black-women/

Like I have been across the world seriously like too many times...and I recorded down alot of memories and can even go back like scene to scene from my own personal experiences of life back then to thus far right? I'm still getting over my understanding and this post just jump up at cause I wanted to see if there was a female out or supposedly one who kind of released her true feelings and stuff. Now I know the government, which is nothing but a body of people plus book of words does alot of things. People can get the internet answers but it is too deep seriously; been there in some spots and done that...it's all lies from government to government everywhere; it's more of a spiritual attack from the unseen and lower intelligent hue-man beings. Like in the South, it is some major deep brainwashing...i do surveys and blind experiments on my own and just record my voice quickly before the answers and thoughts are left. I also record the questions after answers are dealt. I've seen the collegiate institutions of some of the greatest booming today. I always knew there was hatred deeply seated since I was a kid interacting with others. Basically, I am still going through my hatred from all directions of life I have seen but now on a whole other level like seeing through the eyes of All--universal. My part I am playing on a minor scale is just roses. It heals me and the receiver even if I do not get one back or whatever, it does heal me to include writing words of great discernment and I guess love undefined? Love undefined? I don't like to use the word love until love is absolute within the community so it takes skill to heal one another and believe it or not...I do give out roses to Black Females of all ranges cause i do feel intuitively that something is deeply wrong besides reading Maya Angelou and just listening to Tupac Shakur all my life. Ummm problems occur that can truly offset progress but sometimes you learn to sacrifice and come at the problem another way which for me is the ultimate natural form of attack and that is perception. You got to not lie but come so real that all hearts are touched so you can get in finally to stand your ground and let the real truth be known cause it is too much hatred out here but even perception is deadly if the lower intelligence of a people is not a level ready to move towards "real freedom". I am still struggling day to day with hatred from my own family as genders knowing where it came from but some believe in you not until it is seen on tv or preached in a nearby temple. Sometimes i do not understand it and i choose to be alone cause i can't take no more spoon fed hatred not knowing what they do. Everybody has a form of release of healing called really "mastering mind" hint that in Gemini, which i understand and have understood but i can't talk to many people about it after knowing the vast knowledge and being experienced in situations I know many people cannot comprehend; that is wisdom the Aset part I am even handling myself still. From what the Sistahs from muthaland told me in person from many places to places, not saying your skin does not dictate that but it is the "culture" part it is missing so by correct effectiveness they had all the much to say and be right cause in our neighborhood it is missing no doubt. Culture has alot to do with why we are being so dumped on with ideals to fantasies and there is no one way of direct blockage but from everywhere 360. I can't say I love black females cause love for me is on a whole other level like "either you with me or not cause i'm with you regardless so let's climb up and make a difference like we suppose two" now that's love for me and not all that other stuff; SISTER BAYYINAH BELLO helped me to understand that while i was listening to her riding my bike to college one day on my phone and stuff. I got like lectures for months at a time darn near of just spiritually high and like-minded people 100percent black regardless of color skin and all that stuff. She got me on that other level for real like "raising the roof" off my home to really see what love is or how it can be and should be used as a skill in healing the current and ongoing situations from the trinity of birth which starts with Mother-Father-Child as all teachings and genes formulated starts with Mother Goose. So in theory, if there is no true love, regardless of oppression, instilled then distilled to it's highest pinnacle from birth, then no love continues on but stopping in some situations where love was there like "since we are grown now like releasing accountability to the world to handle and help raise your own children up just for them to end up shot out the skies" i'm just saying if you follow me, cause a motherhood suppose to nurture royal mindsets and yes it does not never stop at 18 or 21 or however even when they leave the home and as a matter fact a village starts when all is at home building it from home and then just buying land to increase territory but those thoughts are not taught or shun down upon (i'm talking about me now for like years) but they expect you to be the money bank when "they" run into problems though when your voice is heard everybody "acts" differently and you see the regress oppression from depression in those mothers to include fathers on orbit and you have tremendous respect for them but not fear then again will they ever listen? I can't save the world but i can change or help lead the next generation out of the line of fire...while the struggle continues regardless of numbers and percentage rates between black men and black women. This is not a thread starter of gender war, as you have to be totally mature or just higher intelligent enough to understand it is all about pieces of truth and relation plus solutions on a minor scale that can be helped or applied to help uplift humanity or at least the Black sector first. Helping yourself means eventually helping the next door neighbor which is the Sistah to the right and Brotha to the left. I give out roses to Black Females and poetry without personal means and for Black Males I give out true academic solutions and how metaphysics of their skills can turn into monetary value to include Black Females too. I am not a role model but a real road model and so even in my personal relationships i saw what was coming and how it was but still those failed and i gave up completely and forever now due to my own healing that will probably continue in the form of just giving out roses from my own land and writing poetry forever; I'm on that level where i need and not want my other half of true love and not all the other lower half stuff...i'm on a mission and she as the beginning and everlasting power should be definitely with me and on it; everybody knows that female regardless have tremendous and unlimited influential power so subtle that you can't see it and that is why she is called to "the ultimate feeling or emotion" cause emotion is not mental but helps forms a mental picture to manifest a physical projection. That is my truth. Also whatever book, cds and dvds I have that I have mastered I pass it along to a kinfolk rather blood or not spontaneously like pulling up at Churches and just dumping out gifts with a smile cause some of those Sistahs need to get up outta there quickly. Use the "job" system to create monetary rotation while constructing self business in the neighborhood and watch how "the real trap" begins to supply a steady constant flow of income back into the community. I'm a militant person but not roman bound. What is your thoughts on the Sistah in the thread above and what solutions do you provide as a key within the minor scale of healing within your community on ground and not the internet though it brings a network of loose folks worldwide together but yet and still if you have no physical body then the man-made internet does not exist, so what are your solutions? I am currently in the process of writing my autobiography which differs from "Diary of a Black Man".

(Opinions and Relations)

One note: Since I was a kid, I always felt family should be kept in...now when I grew up I quickly found out that all family members cannot stay in that same household. Though each family could come together with their money and land or another home and live together, working together, feeding the family until one of the female decided it was that time to include the male. Both go out and venture with their best inner mentality, which is to me the real person cause i felt many "real" Sistahs and Brothas before and still even today! Since I was taught plus I knew all females were beautiful though she who is black always seem to entrap me in this whirlwind of worldly love...I could never explain it from the playgrounds to even now but I have my handle on her chess game though. Geah. And it's fun and all but evidently, when it's time to get over the hills and just do us it would be a problem or an issue but the problem or issue had already be known though she didn't know it to be as confusion plus hatred and wrong loving. Now, I understand tribal tests and individual tests seeming tribal of their own right but where the problem comes into play is that "our" type of testing Black females bring on never stops...okay the ceremony of rites of passage and all has to end somewhere in time and space cause i'm not your enemy or supreme savior though I could be if you allowed me to play my part cause you do not have all the answers nor all the power--we are equally yolk and i'm not sorry you don't like it and i don't apologize if you ain't feeling it...naw i don't. But that was my ideal family model without watching the television cause even i knew television was fake so i stay outside playing and observing at an early age always remembering those moments. But when the family model is not fusion and splits up then you have all these problems like borrowing money from so and so, then money separates blood and water becomes thicker not saying water isn't healthy but another soul ready available who can take you there on another level is great like climbing branches of the Tree of Life. And then there is this rival of family against friends from the ages of youth to on up. And then it is right job or the right woman/man based on standards nonexistence only in existence to suit the wants of the patriarch or matriarch of the family, sometimes it is the need. And the family do not know where it is heading except work and back, often bringing home more problems on top of the currently subtle problems existing not talk about it due to flared egos and failure to communicate properly as royals, so instead it is dawgs and b******. Sex is overly and still not understood in my opinion cause to me is dimensional and not one dimensional. Everything is multiple dimensional. For me, sex played out and it did in order to play in the real mission at hand and that was to continue a tribal mindset where the heart is really at. But due to so many religious psychologies and governmental crutches, "trust" is indeed the key and people say time is the key but time waits for hue-man being so the key has got to be knowledge and wisdom and the know how into yourself by sometime comparing where you could have came from, without all the political chess games of this and that of wording please save your ego for the vulture cause it's the only one who is interested while on the power lines charged up ready for your sleepiness. Politics has no say so in the family model and should stay out unless both are going to make a change for the local community of actual leaders and not followers. Bump a pulpit...just give me the real and that is land and my voice as the m-i-c now let them eat physically and soulfully gathered. And this not a scripture rehearsal but real talk.... There should never be nothing wrong with building monies up with your family while at home from children as Prince and Princess having the ongoing family reunion daily and nightly and just using business with economics to move on out peacefully and expand out that same thought to other branches of the family tree...this is why i love the Tree of Life. From the roots to the top altogether as one. Geah that's my real dream censored and will forever be if there is no true love. Comments are welcomed as solutions of how you would supply it to your own family and personal relationship.

(Opinions and Relations)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back