Law Forum : Opinion: Repeal the Second Amendment

Hmmm, interesting. I look at this whole situation one way. I'm walking down the street in a city which strictly forbids any citizen to carry any type of firearm and a guy approaches me, robs me and shoots me dead. If I was properly and legally armed I more then likely would have survived the ordeal. Not guaranteed but my chances would have 100% better then if I was not armed at all. Better to have it and not need it then having to need it and not have it. I was not eligible to posses any firearm to defend myself because I am mentally unbalanced, too many children are shooting themselves with daddies gun or too many racist White men are shooting our Black youth for no other reason then they are Black. So my destiny was preordained once I decided to walk down that particular street in that particular city that didn't consider me a safe enough citizen to properly protect myself under the Second Amendment.

Good for you, this reminds me of a Thread started awhile back, germane to this experience ... enjoy:

Black Men Openly Carrying a Gun in a Holster Will End Racial Profiling in America

Discussion in 'Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership' started by Clyde C Coger Jr, Dec 12, 2014
https://destee.com/threads/black-me...r-will-end-racial-profiling-in-america.82276/

My name is Sybrina Fulton and I’m the mother of Trayvon Martin.

Clyde, the National Rifle Association is in the business of protecting murders, and it has to stop now. They are spreading propaganda to their over 5 million members about why they are not safe without guns, especially in relation to Black, Brown and poor people.1In late June, the NRA released an aggressive promotional video for their Carry Guard insurance--which offers their members up to $1.5 million in insurance to gun down Black people.2 The ad was based in fear of marginalized peoples rising up in what we know is righteous anger.

I’m standing with Color of Change and Guns Down to speak out against Chubb and Lockton for supporting the NRA’s agenda to exploit racist fear for profit. Will you stand with us?

:weights:

TRAYVON MARTIN'S MOTHER FIGHTS NRA'S 'MURDER INSURANCE'
BY CHRISTIANNA SILVA

http://www.newsweek.com/trayvon-martins-mother-fights-against-nras-murder-insurance-688806

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back