Black People Politics : Opinion: Massive Resistance and a Way Forward for Black America

Liberty

Banned
Aug 28, 2015
And so it begins…

Our nation is experiencing it's 45th peaceful transfer of power from one Commander-in-Chief to another. But this time, for many of us, this presidential shift has been strikingly different.

We've gone from the height of exultation… witnessing the installation and later re-election of the nation's first Black President. And though his presidency may have fallen short in some specific areas, the reality is, over the past eight years, we've seen him serve this nation honorably and effectively. We've watched as he's shepherded us out of nothing short of economic calamity, while simultaneously facing down and overcoming an unprecedented level of vitriol, obstruction and disrespect.

Read more

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk/opinion-massive-resistance-way-forward-black-america-n710531

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E Black People : A survey on racial slurs I'd love to hear your opinion on Black People Open Forum 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : Opinion: Repeal the Second Amendment Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 17
Liberty Black Money Business Jobs : Opinion: Black Wealth Hardly Exists, Even When You Include NBA, NFL and Rap Stars Black Money Business Jobs 0
kidkhuti33 Black People : Moors, in your opinion Black People Open Forum 5
Barry Irving Black People : Is personal opinion and ideology getting in the way of progress / unity? Black People Open Forum 1
Kemetstry Black People : ARE YOU ENTITLED TO A WRONG OPINION? Black People Open Forum 2
KingSango Black People : The internet court of opinion or trolls or censor groups or spy agents? Black People Open Forum 5
I Black Spirituality Religion : Black People: What is your opinion of this Bible scripture (1 Corinthians 14:34)? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 17
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Different religions have different opinion on God! Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 9
BlackSunlight Black Money Business Jobs : What the Poor Owe the Rich - Your Opinion Please Black Money Business Jobs 7
Destee Higher Standard Required : Everyone is Welcome Here - Even if Their Opinion is Diametrically Opposed to Yours and Mine Our Rules - Higher Standard Required 16
Destee Black People : Can You Name a Fact that is NOT Based on Opinion? If so, please post it in this thread - Thanks! Black People Open Forum 46
Destee Black People : Do You Primarily Share Opinion or Fact - Do You Know The Difference? Black People Open Forum 37
ballerSon Black Poetry : out the game please give your true opinion and suggestions Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
candeesweet Poetry Critiques : Word Flow Opinion Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
G Black Poetry : Difference of Opinion Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Full Speed Black Parenting : White couples adopting Black childern, what is your opinion? Black Parenting 23
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Incapable Of Giving A Divine Opinion Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : A FOOL OPINION HAS VALUE ONLY TO ANOTHER FOOL !!! Chief Elder Osiris 1
J Black Relationships : Male's opinion.. Black Relationships 68
OmowaleX Black People : PHILOSOPHY AND OPINION OF MARCUS GARVEY ON CHRISTIANITY Black People Open Forum 5
S Black Relationships : A WHITE WOMAN'S OPINION OF A BLACK WOMAN AND A BLACK MAN'S RESPONSE Black Relationships 15
3 Black People : Public Opinion Black People Open Forum 1
Omowale Jabali Omowale Jabali : Just My Opinion Omowale Jabali 4
river Black People : "Just My Opinion" An Asylum For Sneak Attacks Black People Open Forum 11
M Black People : What is your opinion on this parable Black People Open Forum 12
P Black Poetry : Um, I just need some an opinion Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
MANASIAC Black People : Reasons Why the Bush ADministration is Worst Than Nixon (An Opinion) Black People Open Forum 0
A Looking for an opinion Black Health and Wellness 14
I Black Relationships : This sounds retarded, but I need your opinion Black Relationships 7
F Black Entertainment : listen to this new R&B song and give me your opinion Black Entertainment 0
N What is your opinion about the move toward cloning? Black Health and Wellness 6
A Amun-Ra : What Do You Think (Opinion Poll) Amun-Ra 21
Clyde C Coger Jr Africa : What the massive locust swarm in Africa and the Middle East means to the US All Things Africa 9
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : A Massive Lake Of Molten Carbon The Size Of Mexico Was Just Discovered Under The US Science and Technology 2
HODEE Black People Politics : The massive leaks of WIKILEAKS Black People Politics 1
jamesfrmphilly Health and Wellness : strong brothers dead from massive heart attacks? Black Health and Wellness 5
Clyde C Coger Jr Food Discussion : FDA Says Processing Plant Linked to Massive Listeria Outbreak Is Impossible to Clean Food Discussion and Recipes 2
crwn Science and Technology : Massive Windows 10 News Hides Six Nasty Surprises Science and Technology 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Meet the 29-year-old YouTuber who turned her natural hair into a massive career opportunity Black People Doing Positive Things 0
crwn Black People : Vaccinations and Autism: Massive Cover-up at the CDC! Black People Open Forum 0
Khasm13 Acid Massive Musical- KanKick (FULL ALBUM) Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Alarm Clock Haiti : HAITI: Massive March Signals Resurrection of Aristide’s Lavalas Movement Pan-Africanism - African Diaspora 0
jamesfrmphilly Black Sports : Antron Brown Survives Massive Crash Black Sports 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : NASA: Strange and sudden massive melt in Greenland Science and Technology 3
Chevron Dove Black People : MASSIVE ARIZONA, CALIFORNIA BLACKOUT~ Keeping it Hush, Hush... Black People Open Forum 13
Ankhur Black People : Massive protest in London over Budget Cuts Black People Open Forum 16
Ankhur Black People : Dept of Justice Bust New Orleans Police Dept for Massive Civil Rights violations Black People Open Forum 0
Ankhur Black People : Land Grabbers; Corporations buying up massive chunks of Africa Black People Open Forum 2
Ankhur Egypt : Massive explosion hits Egypt gas terminal Egypt 0