Black People : OPEN THAT 3RD EYE:Concerns about Media

Metaverse

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 13, 2006
Within.
Occupation
Media Designer
Peace Destee Family!

I know so many of you have talked about your concerns about the media. I am hoping all of you can reveal your concerns here so we can discuss them.

On the previous post about "Decoding Racism in Advertising" some of you were concerned about certain movies and cartoons that children are watching. I will go over a few of them, and why it's so important for us to keep our 3rd eye open in these times.

Please please pleassee those of you in the Family who have knowledge about these issues- drop it. Educate us, help us and point us in the direction our minds need to be. Like I always say, I am not a Teacher, I am a Student I learn from ALL.

blackbreast-whitechild.jpg

LET'S TAKE BACK MEDIA! Why are we still nursing White people?

Ok, to start, I have one Media concern- and I'm sure this character seems harmless, and I'm sure he is educating ittle kids...but come'on..

HHH.gif

Hip-Hop Harry?? Why are these White Companies creating or sponsoring these icons. So they can control this music medium 100% in the future. And soon, like the pyrimids, when we mention- "hey wait, Black people made Hip-Hop" we'd be called liars. A history denied must repeat itself.

And just like Reggae,blues and weed spawned a revolution of long hair, long bread afro wearing white hippies.
hippie.jpg

Hip-hop is creating another revolution of political white rappers, and very soon- like people forget country music was the black man's blues- Hip-hop will be called the White man's music.
eminem-hiphop.jpg

Give them an inch...they'll take an 8 mile...

Open that 3rd eye Inde Rappers. Secure your industry.

spongeBobCheer.jpg

So many children and parents are crazy about Sponge Bob. I've tried to look at some of these cartoons on Disney etc., to do a survey and couldn't stand it for too long. The colors themsleves would make a normal person crazy.

So this made me wonder. Besides toxic baby bottles and pacifers, what else is making America's children so sick and basically "crazy?"

Sponge Bob is a homosexual image if Parents haven't notice....but its not as if small children are smart enough to pick up on that right?

spongebobrainbow.jpg

Naw...of course not.

I am especially ashamed of the Wayans Bros. for creating "Thugaboo" a team of very stereotypical characters who rap their storylines while teaching little White children how to dance and rap.
thugaboo-web.jpg

To defend this concept the Wayans Bros. say they are teaching children or the world not to judge urban children because of the way they dress or act. Actually Wayans Bros. then your show should be made for American police officers.

I'm not so much worried about a 5 year old running up and dropping me with his night stick, or shooting me because I reached for my wallet.

And why the name "Thug" a Boo...sounds more like the Wayans are working for Whitey..."again."

1034209~White-Chicks-U-K-Quad-Posters.jpg

Give some Brothas a mile...they'll take a white chick...

And make sure your 3rd Eye is wide open watching the Movie 300...
I was amazed that King Xerxes of Persia was made into a Transexual..
xerxesface.jpg

180px-Rodrigosantoro300xerxes.jpg

But I've seen this before, in the movie Star Gate, RA was given a makeover too:
stargate_jaye_davidson.jpg

Also in the movie 300 you'll find very bloodly graphical scenes where Black people are either getting their heads chopped clean off, or getting kicked into an abyss of death. 300 has upset allot of people in Iran, and for good reason.

more to come...

Comic books have played a crucial role in how millions of minds have been shaped. Especially Male minds. If Brothas truly believe Women are affected by the romantic novels they read, and have un-realistic expectations because of them. Then what has comic books done to us?

How many of us have a super-hero complex? How many of us feel that putting on a "Suit" gives us a different identity, and strength or ability we did not have prior to wearing that suit? Or is just being "black" a suit within itself?

These answers and others might be answered in the latest installment of the Spiderman series.
spiderman_3_black_costume_trailer.jpg

The "Black" Spiderman is faster and more powerful. Filled with anger and sometimes and uncontrollable rage. The sub-conscious of millions of Whites will be filled with these images this summer. Reminding them once again, what "black" means to them, why they must fear it, control it, and imprison it.

Still, so many of us don't believe these movies are making any references to reality at all. Really.

So why then did the mind of Stan Lee give us Dr. King and Malcolm X in the form of Professor Xavier and Magneto?

xmen2.jpg

"By any means necessary"

I would even make a case, that all the featured X-Men are telling a story about Black plight in America. And are given certain powers to overcome that plight. These ideas are also imbedded in our collective sub-conscious.

Savage-Wolverine.jpg

Wolverine, one of the most powerful X-men- and the most feared- is said to represent the primitive animal-like rage in Man. The werewolf.

I say he represents the a diety of KMT: Wepwawet, or son of Anubis, or he represents Anubis himself. Both are mistaken for Wolves, and maybe jackals often are.

anubis.gif

Another X-man, Cyclops- another dangerous character has eyes that can kill, literally. And that's basically what he represents.

Cyclops1.gif

The evil eye of African shamans and spiritual doctors. Also known as the "divine" eye, or all seeing eye, or eye of Ra. Still -Its The eye of Horus itself that can be called a symbol of power as well as protection against such magic. The evil is eye is still feared in many cultures around the world.

adrx01.jpg

adrx03.jpg

And the symbol of Horus is still used today by our Doctors. If half of us knew the true power of this eye our nation would not be in this condition. wink...

JeanGrey.jpg

I'm sure the Sistahs are going to like this one. Jean Grey, also known as the phoenix, is perhaps -the- most powerful of the group. She is also called an "Omega-level" mutant. We know Jean has telepathic and telekinetic powers right? The firebird or phoenix myth comes from KMT, and may itself be talking about the death and rebirth of our culture.

Perhaps the answer to our question "why aren't we dead yet" is that, we cannot die. Or we die and are constantly re-born. This KMT idea led up to what many follow as Christians, the ability to die and come back- the phoenix. Before the God there was the Goddess, because Men feared women for hundreds or maybe thousands of years. Not because Women are the child bearers, but because Women bled. Blood was always associated with death, so when a Woman was on her menstrual, Men believed a Woman was dying, and thus the idea of a Women coming back to live, or re-born etc.,

amazing how miseducation leads to belief isnt it?

And if you still don't believe the X-Men is a tale about black culture, the most obvious character in the X-Men series is Storm "Ororo Munroe". Whom in the comic book itself was found while being worshiped as a Goddess by a tribe in Africa.

Storm4.gif

oya_sm.jpg

So how is "Ororo" any different than African Goddess "Oya" ?

Ok, the big question we can ask, is why was Dr. King transformed into Pro. Xavier and why was Malcolm X tranformed into Magneto?

We must take their powers into account, and how they were seen by White people. Dr. King was feared, because he could motivate the minds of thousands with his words. This ability is represented by the telepathic will Pro. X had over this students.

Malcolm X was feared because he was almost untouchable, invisible at times and was especially feared because Whites thought he/the nation of islam controlled an army of armed Blacks with guns-metal. Magneto represents this idea, because of his ability to control metal.

mx10book.jpg

Its the armies these Men controlled that made them so powerful. But if we could master the true will of these two Men, we would be the most powerful force on the planet. If we could only see where these two minds met, and how a unitary alignment between these minds would end slavery on this planet forever, true super-natural power will not be a comic book reality alone.

_42660853_disney2_203_ap.jpg

And to add even more insult to injury. Disney has created their first "black" princess...a "frog" princess which will be set in New Orleans. A Frog princess in New Orleans? And what's this Sistah's name?

Maddy- as in Mammy?

To some people this might not be that big a deal. Finally we get a Black Princess our little daughters can look up to right? Well, if we considered that Africa gave the known world the concept of Royalty in the first place, this is actually an open handed slap in the face.

Cajun charm

Walt Disney Studios chairman **** Cook said: "The film's New Orleans setting and strong princess character give the film lots of excitement and texture."

Composer and singer Randy Newman will provide music for the film, which promised an "unforgettable tale of love, enchantment and discovery with a soulful singing crocodile, voodoo spells and Cajun charm," a Disney spokesman said.

The studio said its new princess will be added to its collection of animated princesses used at the company's theme parks and on consumer products.

The film is set for release in 2009.

Not all of us need media to show us who we are, but some of us do depend on media for reflections of themselves. And while I’m not saying “Disney” won’t to a perfect job at charming the minds of millions of blacks with this movie, it’s important to note that Disney is jumping on the bandwagon with thousands of other companies who are seeing a rise in black spending. At the same time, these companies have no genuine interest in the blight of black people. Instead, I’ll bet this film will be filled with subliminal mockery of black culture.

More good insight on this film:
http://www.blackprof.com/archives/2007/03/disneys_black_frog_princess.html

MetaSaience said:
Not all of us need media to show us who we are, but some of us do depend on media for reflections of themselves. And while I’m not saying “Disney” won’t to a perfect job at charming the minds of millions of blacks with this movie, it’s important to note that Disney is jumping on the bandwagon with thousands of other companies who are seeing a rise in black spending. At the same time, these companies have no genuine interest in the blight of black people. Instead, I’ll bet this film will be filled with subliminal mockery of black culture.

[/QUOTE]

...Further, while being filled with mockery, it is just more proof that Europeans are trying to sukk the very nectar out of Our Communities, and keep it in theirs, since they see we will not do anything major with the money they give us.

Good Stuff!

KM

MY FRIEND Meta....I loved ur x-men analogy because I can relate to the x-men alot...always trying to "cure" us...

starter_wife.jpg

I also like to add the push for this "white woman rules" concept in america there is a show coming on usa called "the starter wife" about an ex-wife of a Hollywood studio boss starts her life after her divorce.

Desperate_Housewives-06-01.jpg

Not to add shows like "desperate housewives" where they glorfy white suburban women cheating on there husbands and breaking up the familky home to "fullfill there needs" either what the media and hollywood is doing is either destoying the white feminized view of america or encouraging it..i think encouraging it...and I will add that the black woman on there (played by alfrae woodard) had an episode where she kept her husband in basement .If that wasnt a racist OVERTONE I dunno what is..

marylouiseparker_weeds_240.jpg

Here's another white suburban show on showtime called "weeds" where a white woman living in the suburbs who sells weed to have pocket change....why is it when our young black youth sells drugs or its promoted....white america and there media is outraged..but its ok when a white spoiled rich woman sells drugs??

..I think this reveals that both white women and white men are exactly the same in wanting anything by any means because they are white and deserve it...the only difference is that on the surface the white women get applauded for it...but both are applauded sub-consiously....

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back