Destee Network : Open Submissions

NickiNova

REGISTERED MEMBER
Nov 21, 2002
POSSIBLE PUBLICATION! This is for Poetry only. No more than 150-200 words. Two poems max. This is on a monthly basis. Meaning if you do not get selected for May, then you still might for June and etc. Please also send a color/black and white 8'10 photo of yourself or something that relates to your poem. With your contact information. I will try to respond to all in a timely fashion. There is no entry fee and no purchase is required. You retain full rights to your poem. Only one poet per month will be choosen. There is no closing date. You will receive copies of the publication once it is printed. If you have any questions and concerns please contact me at nickinova@nubianemail.com Our site is under construction, but you could check out some of my work at the link below. I hope to read some of your work soon.

http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/463/nicki_nova.html

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back