Black People Politics : OPEN SEASON ON BLACK MEN. . .

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by Chevron Dove, Aug 12, 2013.

1. Chevron Dove

Chevron Dove Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,732
    OPEN SEASON ON BLACK MEN . . .
    & BLACK WOMEN TOO

“Trayvon Martin was an example what happens when these Black boys and girls are raised in single parent’s household…”​

“Well first uh, this case was not about race at all, and what happened you have the race hustlers and poverty pimps like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton and others who turned it into a race issue in order to gain power and wealth, and you also have Barack Obama jumping into it . . . He only did that because he want to incite the anger of Black Americans and others.”​

This case is about overturning Stand Your Ground Laws and also about more gun control laws, getting more gun control laws past, … and others using Black Americans by dividing a racist imitating it intimidating White people in order to gather more power or get more power and wealth. . . .​
    REV. JESSE PETERSON

This case should never had been about Stand Your Ground Laws or Gun Control! It had nothing to do with those laws, but it had to do with THE MURDERING OF AN HUMAN BEING, A YOUNG BLACK TEENAGE MAN WHO WAS STOCKED AND GUNNED DOWN WHILE IN THE PROCESS OF WALKING TO HIS HOME! Furthermore, it would be a great evil to dismiss the act of murder against anyone in this manner by stating that the life of the murdered person would be reduced to mere issues of the law used to protect the act of murder as being a justified act. What kind of civilized government does not have any laws or repercussions to protect their citizens against being stocked by an assailant who has already admitted to being in the process of stocking and Racial Profiling? The murdered victim had no trial before he was murdered, yet his death became blamed on him because ‘he was charged as being a thug’!? I don’t understand why this case was allowed to go forward without dealing with the issue of stocking and Racial Profiling in the first place. Why would the parents of this innocent teenager be railroaded into submission to a trial by jury of peers when none of the jurors were of his race, our race, the very race of people that was forced into this system for hundreds of years as slaves by nature of our color and race and of whom has had to endure hundreds of years of racism that has been protected under this law!? How many times have Black African people been paid off in exchange for another Black persons life being sacrificed!? The very same White people that set up this system under Christianity and condoned the anti-Christian practice of Slavery [forced free labor] are the very same people and their descendants that set up Democracy [the vote] while still under the system of Chattel Slavery, therefore this law, no matter what it has been called, has been set up to maintain racism against Black African American people. So based upon the murder of this teenager and so many other evil injustices committed and protected under this law, the upcoming March on Washington or etc. need to address major issues of racial injustices and the fact that something needs to be done about this unfair system of laws.

I wonder if Reverend Peterson did not do what he claimed the other Civil Rights Activist did, and that was to become a race hustler, dividing race, imitating White people, and attempting to use White people in order to gather more power and get more power and wealth? I don’t understand how he could take such a position because this case was not about what he claimed for gun control but, it was about a Black African American young teenage man who was walking home around 7:00 PM and who became aware that he was suddenly being stalked by a strange man who moments later shot and killed him. For Rev. Peterson to say what he said about this teenager is simply insane to me because even under this system of laws, a guilty man is not supposed to be judged before he even has a trial, but Rev. Peterson has basically professed that this young Black man didn’t deserve a trial, rather he deserved to be shot and killed only because he was a product of a Single Family Home and because he was a thug. It’s as if he is using the murder of this teenager as a means to further his agenda and his beliefs about children of Single Family Parent Homes. I believe that this would be a terrible negative standard against Black children who come from Single Family Homes and because this trial has been put into the media and broadcasted worldwide, Peterson and the other Black men that have taken this stance are setting an awful precedence against African Americans because a great percentage of Black Americans do come from these type of homes. Will a negative trend be set up against Black African American children more so than it already has when they go back to the public schools due to this kind publicity? I have raised my sons within a family structure and I have been married for over twenty years and yes, I have dealt with some terrible challenges, defending myself and my sons against problems on the job market and in the school systems that involved African Americans and problem children that came from Single Family Homes, but I don’t understand how Rev. Peterson could target and blame Black African Americans only without going behind this phenomenon and dealing with the government of who deliberately encouraged and funded these type of environments!?

This American system has greatly benefited since its very formation from their movements to break up the African American family. This system was formed and has completely been able to thrive off of the Broken Black Family in its origins and it has continually been able to thrive by encouraging and rewarding the promiscuous and Bad Behaviors of the Black African American
    men and women for so long, so now it would be so wrong to just ignore this point and blame the problems that society has by citing solely Black America. Wouldn’t Rev. Peterson himself be a product of what he states to some degree? Even if he came from a structured family environment it would be hard for me to believe that he or any Black person does not have some type of connection to having been affected by a single family home whether it be their fathers, mothers, or grandparents or etc. I was a product of a divorced family and became ‘a latch key kid’ and because of the trouble I endured as I grew up, I strove not put my children into that kind of circumstance, but it was a challenge. I knew I would be persecuted and I knew that I was working against the system in my efforts to raise my sons in a family environment. But, not everyone chooses to raise their children in a single family home. This system has railroaded us in so many ways. We came from the Slave System, into the Welfare System, into the Educational System, and into the Job Placement System, and then for many of us, into the Unemployment system upon which we were then dropped ultimately and left with nothing but debt that cannot be paid back, and this was by design! This American system was not designed to help Black America but to entrap us. There have been many loopholes presented for us in order to make it difficult for us to thrive. We have also been enticed and deceived with the intent for us to even consent, by law, to an awful fate as well. But it has also been written that THOSE WHO LEAD INTO CAPTIVITY SHALL GO INTO CAPTIVITY [REVELATION 13:10].

During these economical times of change, I do perceive that this government has taken an assessment of their Welfare Program of which includes certain governmental job placement programs, and it seems to me that they have set out to make some major adjustments that can not necessarily be recognized at face value. Would this system be using certain unconventional means to blame the problems of a failed economy on its Black African American citizens and are they using methods in order to target and specifically place the blame on Black America as being a burden of society? As African American citizens, yes the system has been used as a means to survive and there should be some kind of accountability, but as non-consenting African American citizens forced into this system as slaves, the burden of upgrading and educating us to become a working part of this system belongs to our oppressors and the framers of this
    Constitutional--law making--government. It would definitely become believable to me that the murder of this young Black African American teenage man has been used as a tool to Race Bait and frame Black America for being the dread of the system due to ‘the thugs’ or ‘unwanted children’ that are said to come from Single Family Homes, and due to the acquittal of the murderer who stocked and murdered this teenager, this issue could definitely be used as a platform to incite more major injustices and human rights violations that this government will continue to justify if we don’t defend. I believe that if we don’t address the law that provided the justification for this racist act of hate and murder to be condoned, then this system will continue to justify more of these predatory acts upon innocent people. A predator should never be deemed the victim, and this was only a teenager preyed upon by a grown man who was armed with the intent to do bodily harm! Would this government be in the process of inciting and baiting for the purposes of justifying a militant system whereby masses of people could be screened in road blocks or at clinics or etc. and detained or sent to governmental camps for various reasons of law? Just like Rev. Jesse Jackson has said, this case is surreal!

Jesse Jackson

I believe that the outcome of this case was definitely predetermined. If the murderer was convicted, then the next automatic process would be that the Sanford Police Department would have been sued for not arresting the murderer and many White people would have lost their jobs, therefore, was this teenager sacrificed for the cause of saving White people’s jobs, hence, White Supremacy? Should we have ever trusted and submitted to this system of laws, and consented to have this nation rule over us? It seems like we are in a state of existence that would be as it was in the past? Will it become like ‘OPEN SEASON’ for Black men based upon the outcome of this trial? However, I also believe that not only are Black men facing hardships under this system, but it seems to me that there has already been an open season against Black women as well but the attackers of Black women are not openly stemming from White people. It seems to me that there are certain types of Black men that are being supported by this government to strike against Black women.

In the past, this system has benefited from the Single Black Woman and used the fact that many of these Black women were faced with raising their children as single parents and the system has been able to benefit in certain methods to further bring divisions within the Black communities due to these circumstances. For certain reasons some Black men, including Rev. Jesse Peterson, are now viciously lashing out against the professed and successful Single Black working women for being the cause of the problems of the Black youth today. However, they do not charge the government with this same fury for their part in the process of the development of the Black youth of today. But now it seems to have been a gradual change in which this system has benefited in the support of certain kinds of Black men who have adopted an intense spirit of hatred against Black womanhood in general. These Black men are being supported to place the blame of the problems of society solely upon the Black African-typed woman, but this trend stems from the distant past and is not a new practice. History is repeating itself. This unabated hatred and total disrespect towards the presence of the Black African woman that certain Black African-typed men possess was the mechanism that was used to throw down Black women in the past and was the precursor to the set up of the Slave Ship Era and so now, here we are in America today. At first the system praised the Single Black mother but now, the system is turning against the Black working woman that raised Black children in Single Family Homes and, they are using Black men to do the job.

This system has always been able to exist off of the divisions made between the Black man and the Black woman and I don’t believe things will get any better, but worse. The lifestyle choices that Black woman were able to make in the past are now becoming held under much scrutiny. It seems like our freedom of choice is being compromised and we are being attacked for doing things now that in the past was overlooked. America now, will not support promiscuous behavior coming from Black women but yet, the system has been set up to make it almost impossible to raise children within a Black family. I know. We are being attacked for having children. On one hand, the government cites the Black woman for not working and providing for our children, and they attack the Black man in his pocket and other ways so that he has been discouraged from making a family with a Black woman. But on the other hand now, they want to cite Black women for going out to work and leaving the children behind. It would be true that some Black women in the past boasted that it was their choice to be a single working parent and chose to sever ties with the Black man, but not all. Nevertheless, these are some major issues that have come up in regards to the killing of Trayvon Martin.

The blood of this innocent young man cries out from the ground and, his death has been blamed on him, his parents, and the African American race as a whole, yet the murderer who stocked this young man has become termed the innocent victim and has been completely acquitted and exonerated for his crime against Seth. This is a human disgrace. The descendants of Seth are being made to endure the judgment of the cursed man Cain and under this perverted system of Canaan, but hopefully not for long. The stocking, attack, and murder of Trayvon Martin has been blamed on him, his parents, and Black America for producing ‘thugs’ from Single Family Homes, yet this government who set up deliberately and has benefited from the Broken Black Family, and from single motherhood, has taken no responsibility for this crime. This government has taken no responsibility for the upbringing of problem Black teens, in general, who have been left to deal with major issues of victimizations on their own while many of their single parents are at work or their fathers are completely out of reach. I don’t know how many to count, in regards to White teens of whom have done worse offenses in the school systems such as was attributed to Trayvon Martin’s behavior that has caused him to become defined as ‘a thug’. I remember off hand a White teenage young man and his friends who blew up a toilet in the bathroom in a Texas high school that I attended, and although he was suspended, he was exonerated that year because he was the son of a established Texan. Although he was continually caught in other troubles, he and his brother were teenage heartthrobs and his family members were all considered to be icons of whom were always esteemed. There needs to be some kind of intervention for us to be able to be free and thrive in this system. I believe that some of these issues need to be addressed in order for the March on Washington to be successful. So not only does the issue of the injustice of this trial need to be addressed but also how Black Americans have somehow, mysteriously are becoming deemed the sole target to be the problem in America.

He thatleadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints. REVELATION 13:10.

2. Alarm Clock

Alarm Clock Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,030
    We simply have become complacent. No longer caring about anyone Black living ten miles from us, no national WELL KNOWN and ACTIVITIES apreciated by THE GRASSROOTS organizations no vision and no collective focus, so yes it will continue.
    Since the murder of Elanor Bumpers we have boycotted nothing, had no wild cat strikes or mass "call ins" in a Capitalist nation where the dollar we spend or refuse to spend is mighty!

What we do is a few professional ambulance chasers come out, profile, press release and photo-op
    Then folks march giving the same brutal security state overtime watching the march, get angry, then it all dies down after a few weeks to a month

3. Chevron Dove

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,732
    I agree and I am hoping that somehow this trend will change for the better and I have hope though of becoming apart of other affective ways to help in addition to being able to just talk and write.

I am going to have to look up Elanor Bumper, because I've not heard about her at all.

4. Chevron Dove

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,732
    This is what happened to me a few days ago, this week:

I went to this mom and pop store, a convenience store, around 3:00 PM to buy something. I went into the store and had gotten some drinks from the cooler and went over to the counter where there was no one standing at the counter. I put my products down and the cashier, an Hispanic man, rung up my order and told me it was $6.00 and i saw $6.00 on the back of the cashier. But as I was getting out my money, a White woman walked into the store, and instead of standing behind me, she walks up, leans on the counter, and told the man that she wanted to buy some gas and something else like cigarettes. She did not wait for the cashier to ask her anything, she just automatically told him what she wanted as she glanced at me. This cashier then erased the cash register and rang her up. Then the woman stated that she knew i was there first. The cahsier then said, "That's okay" and continued to rang up this woman. Then afterwards, he re-rung up my order again. I was absolutely stunned, but because there was no one else in the store, I decided it was useless to make a scene at that time. So I said nothing.

This White woman did not look like anything special, she had many lines in her face, and her face looked very wrinkled, weathered, and hard. She had stringy blonde-typed hair and she had on jeans. But I realize that many of these Hispanics esteem white people and view them the same way they viewed Cortez as their feathered Serpent savior, who killed of the original Mayans for them.

When I went out to my car, my son got out of the car and went around to the back of the car to get something out, and the same White woman, THE INSTIGATOR, began talking to me about the cashier and how trifling he was and how he was married and had a girlfriend and etc. while she was filling up her gas can. I decided not to say anything to my son because I knew that she began talking to me when she saw my son get out of the car. When I drove away, I told my son what happened. And I was so upset for awhile but soon, I made an effort to dismiss the issue and enjoy my time with my family. I had resolved to put it in writing, because I believe that what you bind on earth is bound forever [in heaven].

I believe that yes, it is open season on Black America, so to speak, and I believe that by putting pres. Obama in office, it has given this White Supremacist system and racist people a false sense of security in which they think they can now commit the same heinous crimes against Black people as they had done in the past and now they think they can get away with it due to the many Black people that have come to believe that this system will work for us and in our favor because we have a Black president. They are mocking Black people and believe that we will all wait on the system to fairly process the law, their manmade laws, for justice to be served, through the voice of Obama and other politicians to help make their laws work for us...

...captivity...i am aware of my status...and have stopped believing in this government long ago...