Black People : Open Observation Part 2

Nisa

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 25, 2004
MICHIGAN
Right now, I am in my college's computer lab. I have a question...why do some of our people have to act so loud..like we have to be seen and heard all the time..I mean there is a time for that..like when an important issue has come up..and we need to stand up for our people and other situations like that..but to be seen and heard..when most of what is to be seen and heard is ignorance..and cursing..it's not cute. I'm tired of it..what happened to respect for ourselves and others...calling each other N's all out in the open...Im tryna get my learn on..not listen to other people's garbage :cool: :teach:

Nisa said:
Right now, I am in my college's computer lab. I have a question...why do some of our people have to act so loud..like we have to be seen and heard all the time..I mean there is a time for that..like when an important issue has come up..and we need to stand up for our people and other situations like that..but to be seen and heard..when most of what is to be seen and heard is ignorance..and cursing..it's not cute. I'm tired of it..what happened to respect for ourselves and others...calling each other N's all out in the open...Im tryna get my learn on..not listen to other people's garbage :cool: :teach:

I think it's because their parent(s) never took them anywhere. They never got the chance to cultivate their personality beyond a one dimensional scope

it's the same in philly..........

FYI - i am often ashamed in the halls of my community college.
i am also trying to get my knowledge on and i hear such LOUD and FOUL noise from the black "students" in the hall ways and lunch area.

when i have spoken up to them, they appeared to not even know what i was talking about.
the ignorance was shocking.

who is turning out such monsters?
are there no parents anymore?

is BET raising all our young?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back