Black People : Open Mic

truetothecause

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 26, 2007
In the fantasy of Afreekan Unity
Occupation
The~rapist
Greetings All!

As was shared by several members in Poetry Slam last night...I too am hopelessly Addicted to this site and the mission thereof....
With that.....Here I am AGAIN....working to converse and commune a bit more directly with you all.

Staring LIVE ...NOW....

Offering folk the opportunity to get to know me better.

Come on....INTERVIEW ME...

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/show.a...008&month=11&day=01&url=Open-Mic-Interview-ME

Now....

M.E.
:hearts2:

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

Open Mic

Greetings All!

As was shared by several members in Poetry Slam last night...I too am hopelessly Addicted to this site and the mission thereof....
With that.....Here I am AGAIN....working to converse and commune a bit more directly with you all.

Staring LIVE ...NOW....

Offering folk the opportunity to get to know me better.

Come on....INTERVIEW ME...

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/show.a...008&month=11&day=01&url=Open-Mic-Interview-ME

Now....

M.E.

truetothecause(Abena),

Thanks for being truthful My Friend!

i'm listening right now

to the cussin' lol

and the message behind the cussin'

you know i feel your fire

also i'm waiting for my shovel

lol

to the cussin' lol

and the message behind the cussin'

you know i feel your fire

also i'm waiting for my shovel

lol

lol...was it dat much cussin:?::em2100:
Well...all I have to say is...one would gain a greater understanding and appreciation for my style of communicating...context I've heard is everything.

ummmm"waiting on my shovel"...:thinking:

think I may wanna talk some more on this later today...

Thanks Brother King Da Street So'ja for listening and for sharing here....now:couple:

My Friend Brother Clyde C. Coger Jr. These are for you:flowers:...for all you do:terrific: Seems being "truthful" as others experience eye to be, is what was always in the cards...my destiny...a "Truth Sayer" seeking to set the Captive.....mind Free..... That we may restore a more perfect balance.... Harmony..... Thanks for checking in!

M.E.

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

lol...was it dat much cussin:?::em2100:
Well...all I have to say is...one would gain a greater understanding and appreciation for my style of communicating...context I've heard is everything.

ummmm"waiting on my shovel"...:thinking:

think I may wanna talk some more on this later today...

Thanks Brother King Da Street So'ja for listening and for sharing here....now:couple:

My Friend Brother Clyde C. Coger Jr. These are for you:flowers:...for all you do:terrific: Seems being "truthful" as others experience eye to be, is what was always in the cards...my destiny...a "Truth Sayer" seeking to set the Captive.....mind Free..... That we may restore a more perfect balance.... Harmony..... Thanks for checking in!

M.E.

Thanks Abena, I Love you, and the both/and:)!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back