Black Short Stories : Ooooh No She Did It(no she didnt part 2)

Discussion in 'Short Stories - Authors - Writing' started by SensualReality, Apr 9, 2004.

1. SensualReality

SensualReality Well-Known Member MEMBER

high school student
    Ratings:
    +2
    Mmmmm hmmm I know yaw like this lil heffa dun went and did something bad.....well I did haha and what are you gonna do about it huh huh?Um well I dun wanna know what you said you gun do cuz I got a story to tell like before sit ya *** back and listen to what I'm tryina tell ya. :lol:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    For those of you who do not know who I am my name is Adreliona young fine and runnin wild,but who cares can't nobody stop me.Me and this trick got into it last week over a boy a boy I do not fight over niggahs especially if they comin afta me so anyway back to my story yaw keep interupting.It's a week later now ya know bout her lil letter sayin she dun like me so hey I dun care.It all started when her bestfriend Tramisha was hatin and muggin my girl Tanisha.So you know how we do "Run up get done up"I always got my girl back when she goin toe for toe and blow for blow.we found a hidden spot behind our second gym.I'm pullin off my earings and new race car jacket she aint finna bloody up my shyat ooooh no ma'am!well her best friend wuz fightin one of my best friendz my girl was diggin in that girl face carvin some pretty moods in there lol wit her mood ring just a diggin like them lil dwarfs in Snow White or whateva them lil ugly niggahs was.Then my enemy Miss.Katrena wanted to jump in cuz her girl face was lookin lovely so I snatched her *** up and punched her in the face.2 fights at 1 tyme......they said they didnt know who 2 watch.Derick came through and saw us fightin and pulled me off his ugly bride.She threw herself on him tryin to act hurt I got what I wanted all that built up anger I got it out let her have it too.Saw how he tried to act concerned and kept stealing glances at me."YOU KNOW WHAT FOGET BOTH YA AZZES SPECIALLY YOU DERICK LOW DOWN MUVAFUGGA I'M GLAD YOU WIT YA LIL TROPHY NOW LOOK AT HER AINT SHE CUTE WEAVE ALL ON THE FLOOR AND MINE STILL IN TACT KEEP HER BECAUSE I KNOW IM WORTH MORE THAN WHAT YOU CAN GIVE ME AND YES MA'AM YA MAN DID KISS ME I DID NOOOOOT TRY TO KISS HIM ALTHOUGH THE KISS WAS RATHER LOVELY BOO HAVE YAW LIL EMOTIONAL TIME I'M OUT COME ON TANISHA!"I yelled standing and fixing myself.She let the girl's hair go and let her body slump to the ground.I shook my head couldn't believe that boy he ain't ready for me neither is his trick of a woman matta fact she don't deserve that title"low down skeezer"yea that shows her right.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So as you see I'm moving onto something bigger and better.I'ma leave Derick alone they both belong together,young dumb and full of cum.Yaw wouldn't believe it if I told you I'ma angel to my mama would you?And that I'ma major worker in church and virgin?Ha guess you'll never know,but for right now pump up that Trina why?CUZ IM THE BADDEST BYATCH HALLA!(oh yeah I ain't get suspended hahaha)

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    lovin the story pt 3 please
    this was very well crafted

3. SensualReality

high school student
    Ratings:
    +2
    lol thanx there really wasn't a part three,but I'll do it just for you and I got a new story coming for ya I'm trying to do a coupla stories inside youngins minds,but part three comin up :uzi:

4. river

river Watch Her Flow MEMBER

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    Hey Sens,

Yea I'd love to see the directions this girl can grow in. Keep doin' watcha doin'

5. SensualReality

high school student
    Ratings:
    +2
    will do will do lol :huh: :wink:

6. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    Well! That what was intriguing. Had me sitting on the edge of my chair with the tips of toes faced down. Geesh! I got a lot to learn bout writing. (smile) Great story!

7. SensualReality

high school student
    Ratings:
    +2
    lol thank you very much