Black People : ontheway: Maybe this helps..

PoeticManifesta

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 24, 2005
Virginia Beach,Va
Occupation
Local Insurance Agent
Have you all ever ran into a white person.. via net or in person.. who actually believes that the actions of their forefathers were not only wrong.. but the cause of many social and economic issues now? And holds themselves responsible still. You know.. the needle in the haystack.. we must not forget without a "few good" white people.. wed still be in shackles.. so they cant all be bad.. what are your good experiences.. with white people.. lets try and be positive.

Note to Destee:
With all due respect.. i think that the forum was a good idea. Though her methods of presentation were not proper. But it is something I think we should share.. were always being so negative about the outside world... i think its a blessing to have some positive.. to make one believe that it is worth our time living in it. :fairy:

Peace & blessings

PoeticManifesta said:
we must not forget without a "few good" white people.. wed still be in shackles..
hold it right there!

i find that offensive.
what is your point here?

your statement means that black people are not competent.

if that's what you really feel why are you here?
to make certain that we know that we can't make it with out white people?
please explain.

PoeticManifesta said:
Have you all ever ran into a white person.. via net or in person.. who actually believes that the actions of their forefathers were not only wrong.. but the cause of many social and economic issues now? And holds themselves responsible still. You know.. the needle in the haystack.. we must not forget without a "few good" white people.. wed still be in shackles.. so they cant all be bad.. what are your good experiences.. with white people.. lets try and be positive.

Note to Destee:
With all due respect.. i think that the forum was a good idea. Though her methods of presentation were not proper. But it is something I think we should share.. were always being so negative about the outside world... i think its a blessing to have some positive.. to make one believe that it is worth our time living in it. :fairy:

Peace & blessings

Most mainstream 'educated' white people acknowledge some of the wrongdoings of their forefathers, but justify them by saying, "that's how it was back then." This way they can still worship their ancestors without seeing how evil most of them really were.

There are other whites that just lie, or at least believe the lies... like for example the belief that the Civil War was fought to free the slaves.

No im saying that yin and yang cannot exist without the help of eachother. For years.. Native american tribes have used mediators to talk to other tribes, and get things done. Which is what we continue to do today.. we get our honorary white people who share our beliefs to reperesent us.. and talk for us.. what do you think all those elections are for every year.. weither you choose to vote for a person that reflects your beliefs or not. is your business.. but i vote for hte best man/woman for the job. Why do you think they send people like J.Jackson, and Colin Powell.. to talk to foreign countries.. and to facilitate the plans of america to us? And who do we send.. to talk to the white people..Clinton! lol.. along with the same people.. with the addition of Condilezza Rice.. whos an honorary whitey.. and decieves both parties..

Ignorant is the term I would choose to describe white folk.. most of the time.. If they dont know better.. who is there to teach them right from wrong.. these rich "gentilmen" came here.. and aint know how to wash teir own balls.. and grow their own food.. you expect them to know how to treat people? The evils done by the white forefathers cannot be undone.. But remember.. our nation was not built on hopes of a better tomorrow.. but the shatterd dreams of slaves that never got to see that tomorrow. And for that we must stand strong and enjoy every last moreself of freedom, and effed up beauracy.. followed by wanna be democratic policies.. because.. the same people who made the laws we hate.. also wrote the ones that gave us freedom, equality, and the right to vote.. I jsut kinda tiredof people cryn racism.. when our brothers and sisters.. have yet to see freedom, or equality.. we arent truly free until we are all free.. from the physical and mental shackles on our bodies and minds.. things could be better im sure.. but how about we jsut stop beinggreedy.. and help others before we go for seconds and thirds.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back