Chief Elder Osiris : Only The Black Afrikan Has A Reason to preserve Afrika for The Afrikan, No One Else W

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Aug 29, 2006.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Jan 3, 2002
    Only The Black Afrikan Has A Reason to preserve Afrika for The Afrikan, No One Else Will

Hoteph Beloved Sisters and Brothers:

Black folks have been conditioned to believe that we need any and everybody else with the exception of ourselves, in order to survive in this world and no one is an island to himself, in other word, everybody need each other to survive, that may sound pretty but it is not a fact.

Before the coming of Evil into our House, Black folks lived a very comfortable and Harmonious Life, only when those other folks discovered a strange appearing people in comparison to them and became courageous enough to come where we were, did the Black Afrikan Life begin to experience a change from the Life we were accustom to, and every since that Time, Black folks seem to have adopted a Mind that tell us that we need those other people that is different from us in order to survive, making Black folks to become a people of dependency and the sad part about it is that, we Black Folks have grown to appreciate our child like position in the world today.

Here we are, no longer knowing who in the hell we are, now totally depended upon those other people that have implanted into us a different Mind set than what we Naturally came here with, a people that despise us Black folks and a people that refuse to show us any respect.

Yet, with our New Mind, the Human Being Mind, we have become a people that have developed an attitude that we need those other people that have given us a new Mind in order to survive, thus we now look at the condition of a People that is different from all of those other people, whom is the contributing factor to our present way of believing and life condition , which direct us to believe that we need those other people in order for us Black Folks to survive and it appear that we love being in this lowly condescending position as Black people.

Here we are a people that love to talk about how we use to be, yet having not the Mind to become that way again, we have now a street brawl mentality and we direct that behavior only toward each other as we maintain a passive behavior toward those other people that without ceasing, kicking us Black folks in the behind as we Humbly do their bidding, whining all of the Time but never entertaining the Thought of doing what is necessary for us to do in order to become as we once were, a level of Life we now know nothing about as we become bogged down in these other people religion, a weapon since they became labeled as being civilized, they used against us in order to crucify our Divine Mind.

So, to look at what we Black folks have become, then run!, run!, run and fetch your mirror and look at the result of a fallen dependent people, having only the back bone to slaughter each other in our Tribal Mentality, as we bow to what we have adopted to be our savior, those other people that do not favor us and their evil Religion, whom we praise and thank them for every day.

How sad and pitiful we Black Folks have become today, loving our enemy while hating ourselves, the sign of almost a physically and Divinely Mentally dead people, calling ourselves gods and goddess, doing not one **** thing to make it so.

A once Divine godly people, different from all others upon this Planet call earth, now have become a people that no longer Think, we have no self respect and is totally ignorant of our Reality as a Divine Being, so much in a hurry to convince those other people that show us no respect that we do not hold a grudge against them because we are true Christan's, waiting on Jesus to come and take us home to Heaven where we will not have to suffer any more, because we have been a good Christan and religious believer by taking our suffering in this Life, as we love those that cause us to suffer, because that is what being a good Christan is all about and by doing so, Jesus is going to put More stars in my crown.

Such be the Mind of a totally paralyzed Soul and a believing evil virus ridden spirit, which has produced a people that love to be depended upon those other people that give us their behind to kiss because we do it so well.

Now, watch the Willie Lynch Negro, in a very slick sick way, come and do the master bidding by attempting to defend those other people by ignoring their True behavior toward us Black People, an act that verify the truthfulness of Willie Lynch account and description of Black People, now functioning in the role of Willie Lynch creation.

Yet we have the ignoramus nerve to make such a claim that the Willie Lynch letter Contents are not True, as we black Folks live our Life in a state of denial when it come to the True attitude and behavior of those other people that do not favor us Black folks, a behivor they have acted out toward us Black folks.

We Black Folks indicate a willingness to serve in our religious capacity that which insure our obedience to those people from day one of becoming acquainted with us, those other people have demonstrated to be nothing but a Liar and a Deceiver, a robber and a murder of Black people, yet their religion teach us to forget about the past and linger not to long on the present, it is the future we need to be concerned about and we black people at the guidance of our man made religion have followed that religious teaching to the letter and the end result from such a belief, I present to you a Black Nation in Ruin.

Black Woman and Man, your Past is your Present and the two represent your Reality, Future, there is none, yet you embrace a Time that is not yet come over a Time that has come and now is and such a Time serve to be your mirror, so that you may look at yourselves and be able to compare what we were as oppose to what we have become.

Many of us black folks are unable to see our True Past, so we end up looking at a past created by those other people for us and it is that past that give cause to those other people religion to serve as a magnet, drawing us further into the web of lies and deception.

Therefore I say, not until we Black People are able to See our True Past, will we be able to see precisely what the devil religion has done to a once Divine Ebonite Being, whose Menthology qualified us to Know and not believe what GOD IS, and such Knowledge will not allow a Divine Being to settle for nothing less than the Truth about the Universe and our Black Selves, which is why our Ancient Divine Cosmic Ebonite Ancestors left us with the code that would return us back to our Divine Self and in Divinity, there is no need for religious belief concerning GOD, it qualify you to Know GOD and Our Black Selves, acquainting us with the Reality of the Universe, yet here we Black Folks are, having become a lost egoistic vainly jealous tribalistic traditional, ritualistic people, no longer with the desire to become Free and independent, knowing nothing about the glory of the Sovereignty of our Black Life.

Oh how sad and pitiful a once great and Mighty Black Nation have become and the World Suffer from the present Mental state of Black People.

Let those of you that Know and is Wise, understand what has just been shared with you.

You May Take It Or Leave It Alone, Yet I Love You Still.

Do I need to go into what it is we are to do to save our Children, thus the black world, I do not Think so, not here on this World Wide Net, because if I did you should know it is not about anything of Liberating Importance.

As The Honorable Marcus Garvey Say:

Up You Mighty Race, Accomplish What You Will !!!

I say, allow your Will to be about the Liberation of our Children,Thus The Black World.

Let You Who Have The Wisdom To Understand what has just been shared with you, Know What Is True And That Which Is a Lie.

True and Divine Blackness require a Divine Black Mind and with such a Mind will take you into the various Conscious Dimensional levels, whereby only Thoughts of a Harmonious, Orderly, and Balance natural action will become the result of such Divine Thought, therefore, True and Real Blackness is both external as well as internal and the two must verify the reality of being One, in Harmony, Order, and Balance, guided by the action of a Divine Mind, therefore to Hate is to verify an acceptance of Evil action, which verify a behavior that is destructive in Thought, Ways, and Action and such become the verifier of a Nature acted out in an evil, sinful, lying and deceitful attitudinal and behavioral manner, giving off a reflection that be the Mind of Lucifer and not that of a Divine Being.

The Code, Divine Being, Know Thyself !!!

How Pitiful And Shameless We Black Folks Have Become In The World Today, Not Knowing Which Way Is And Which Way Is Not, What Is Going and What Is Coming.

Let Those Who are Wise Understand What has Just Been Shared With You.

In america it should be, it must be for the Black Minds in america, Freedom and not a perpetuation of endless acts of survival, the Divine First Way Nature of Black folks, happen to be Freedom.

So It Is, And so It shall Be!!!

The Truth, The Negro Despise The Truth And Serve to Be a Traitor to The Black Race!!!

Beloved, Only The Devil Is Displeased Concerning This Revelation, As I Share With you The Truth, Having No Concern With What Your Behavior Will Be Toward Me, Because I Follow The Path So Charted For Me By Our Ancient Divine Cosmic Ebonite Ancestors, As I Have Only Love For You Who Know, and Know Not.

Date, Time And Place can be assigned to Truth and Lies, but Sound Profound Reasoning and Logic, Bed Down only with Truth

Remain strong and always be alert, taking no one for granted.

Free your Mind and conquer Fear and the Black Divinity will return, bringing the Liberation of the Divine Black so call Afrikan Nation, which is now divided and fearful of God in this life, because of the devil religion.

The Truth, Black folks Despise The Truth, Thus serve as a sign of how hateful we are toward the You of ourselves and how well programmed we Black Folks are.

I come sharing the Truth not with arrogance, but with the Divine
    meekness so required of me by our Ancient Cosmic Dark ancestors.
    > The Truth is not to be claimed, it require that it be known and
    understood, relinquishing all irrational emotions, attributes of Lies
    and act of deception.

I Will Present The Truth Wherever I Can Get Truth An Appearance,
    Even In The Midst Of Black Folks Fears and Divisiveness!!! -osiris
    > Here Is Loving the Black So Call Afrikan,Even In Spite Of
    > It Is Time to Elevate The Truth and Condemn The Lie!!!-osiris
    > It Is The Black Fool That say, I Have Lost Nothing In Afrika!!!-
    > It Is The Fool That Ignore The Truth In Favor Of a Fool!!!-osOsiris

> Run! Run!, Run Black Woman And Man, Back Into The Safety Of Your

> The Human Being Say God Command, The Divine Say God Reprimand
    > All Respect and Honor to That Black Prophet, The Honorable Marcus