Black People : Only Human Thinkers and Divine Thinkers

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Goddess Auset333, May 7, 2007.

1. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    Beloved Ones:

Is there a difference between the Only Human Being Thinkers and the Divine Thinkers?

If so, what is the difference?

I am looking forward to hearing you all thoughts.

HILY/A

goddess Auset/Isis

2. anAfrican

anAfrican Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
    Ratings:
    +745
    There is ONLY the Divine All.

not to step on any toes too hard; the "north atlantic indigenous" are the only Human Beings that haven't quite got to the "Human Being" stage.

"Human Being Thinkers" are on the path to "Divine Thinkers" given that they have, by definition, gotten over the "concepts" of "race", "class", "title", "position", "credentialed", etc., and have Opened ThemSelves to getting beyond "shape chauvinism" on the way to recognizing the Divinity in All Life.

3. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    The human being thinkers are those who function on the "five sense" level of life. They are actually a degeneration of the "original divine thinkers". In other words, the human being thinker used to be a divine thinker who "fell victim to the illusion of the physical world and their senses. Just as the original divine thinker was a breathatarian who degenerated to a fruitarian who degenerated to a vegetarian who degenerated to a meat eater...and with it came a degenerated lifespan and dis-eases, so the divine thinker also degenerated to a human thinker.

With this degeneration came the loss of powers and abilities and the closing up of glands that are presently dormant in the human thinker...who because of their "human thoughts and lifestyle" have no knowledge or discipline to reactivate or awaken that "divine reality" to return to who and what they actually are. Oh it's even deeper than this but I wanted to give a glossed over answer just so the exoteric or human thinkers could understand.

The divine thinker in the world today would be looked at as a nut! That is as real as I can get it right now without going into the science.

4. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    The divine thinker in the world today would be looked at as a nut! That is as real as I can get it right now without going into the science.

Beloved KgMw Keita, I bow and salute that answer.

Although I know the difference between the two, I am surveying our people to see if they know the difference.

You always come through, and thank you.

hILY/a

5. river

river Watch Her Flow MEMBER

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    The human thinker sees his/her humanity as an excuse for continuously missing the mark of all we were created to be. Such thinkers look outside themselves for a savior, a prayer. a pill or device that will treat his disease without requiring him tto change his lifestyle. "I'm only human. To err is human. We are all sinners saved by grace." Saved not by righteous actions. In fact, it scares them to see people doing the right thing

The divine thinker looks within himself knowing that he was created with all that he needs to be all that he was created to be. We make a difference between our Selves and the programmings of our personalities. We are aware that we can program our own personalities and strive to bring them in line with the will of the Self. When we fail in some area we don't look around to see who else fell or beat ourselves up or waste time in negative introspection. Like runners who trip we get up, dust ourselves off, and keep running keeping out eyes open to keep our path clear of similiar obstructions.