Black Money Business Jobs : Only have $25 to your name? Invest it

Malik

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 25, 2001
Tampa, FL
What I wanted to know was how one could invest into the stock market with as little money as possible. I stumbled across this website, http://www.sharebuilder.com. It's an online brokerage firm that allows you to start your portfolio with as little as $25.00. Then monthly, you can choose to have money withdrawn from your bank account in whatever increment you choose ($25.00 min). This is a reputable service, but still I chose send a check monthly instead through the mail, which is deposited into your account.

You can make trades, track your stock worth and do research on thousands of public companies from the site. I thought this was good for me, since I just wanted to test the waters a bit. Check it out:

http://www.sharebuilder.com

Mr. Z

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 26, 2001
I'll check it out. Thanks!

Seems rather difficult to invest small sums, but I'm going to look at it first.

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Thanks Malik for the tip. I too am going to check them out and see what's up. If all that is needed to start is $25.00, this makes investing available to everyone. I'll report back also.

Alana

BANNED
Jan 24, 2001
Mobile, AL
Visit site
thanks Malik

my mom told me the same
thing she gave me an
inside tip about sharebuilder.com
a couple of months ago

but did i take her advice

NNNNNNOOOO! and it's sooo very simple :)

Mr. Z

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 26, 2001
Mr. Z..I'm something for nothing??

Well, I've seen the site and I'm still considering...

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love:
Massey Ferguson Tractors and farm implements for Sale in Africa especially in Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria and many more. Our tractor company in Africa having huge stock of brand new tractors and farm implements for tractor dealers.
sekou kasimu wrote on ZIbijah's profile.
Have you read "The Iceman Inheritance: Prehistoric Origins of Western Man's Racism, Sexism, and Aggression"?
$1 Billion Black dollars in 30 days