Chief Elder Osiris : Only A Fool Is Capable Of Being Fooled All The Time!!!

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Nov 28, 2006.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    Only A Fool Is Capable Of Being Fooled All The Time!!!

Hoteph Beloved Sisters And Brothers:

When I was a child I behaved as a child, I believed ( not thought ) as a child, and I acted as a child, but when I became Matured, I put away the Mind of a child, because responsibility for my life became my own to bear, I say that because to not Think for yourself is the description of a child mind, whose behavior is based on not the child mind but on the mind the child obey and take instruction from and the child behavior is based upon what the child has been told to believe, so the child become the extension of the mind that is instructing the child about Life , as the child develop an attitude and behavior that is of the mind that is influencing the child.

All religions maintain its believers in a child like state, as it instruct the believer what to believe about God, Stars, ( universe ) and Life Self, therefore to remain in a child like mind while in a matured body, is the making of a matured fool, because once maturity come to the body, requirements come with such growth and if the Mind of that matured body, lay fixed in the caste of a child like state, then belief of that which is being told to you become the extent of your belief and on such a level, intelligence reside not, because it is the Mind that Think, formulating thoughts about that which is under observation, both with the senses as well as with the Mind being used to reason logically about all that affect our life and from those two dynamics, sense ability and mental ability, then the conclusion about what is being investigated and observed, and from such an action, there is arrived an intelligent responses.

Therefore, based upon the information received from those two dynamics, with understanding, which qualify you to know the difference in that which you believe and that which you know, and if Truth and Reality is what being sought after, concerning that which cause you to engage your sense ability and your mental ability in order to investigate a phenomena of interest, then the power of knowledge arrived about that you are involved with, allow you to know that which is True, which lies beyond that you have been told to believe, and it is religion that is based upon belief.

Therefore, only a fool is capable of being fooled all of the Time and in a fool mind, the fool is True and correct all of the Time, basing all of the fool sense ability to believe all that is told about that which is not Known by the fool.

The problem with Black People is that we value cure, more so than we value prevention, and their in lies our problem.

Religion tell us more about a cure for our illness rather than what we should be doing to prevent the illness from happening and the cure come not in this life but in the life promised to come after this one, as we are told to believe such will be True to our belief, if only we remain faithful, full of hope about that which we have been told to believe, using a religious doctrine as a foundation to stand our belief upon.

Our First Way Afrikan Cosmic Ebonite Ancestors dealt not in the tricks of religion, building false hope within the religious believer, a process that forbid you to Think rationally about that which is being religiously promised to you, as they lie religiously to you telling you that the greatest gift in life is Love, when in fact it is Truth, Love when dealing with irrational emotion, become the tool of evil while Truth deal with profound Reasoning and undeniable logic concerning God, Stars and the Self of You.

Our Divine Ancestors claimed not to be prophets of a religious lie, they were Master Teachers about the Stars, ( Universe ) Self, and such a Divine Knowledge qualified you to Know what God really Is, which prevented them from telling Lies About God, concerning All It Has Caused To Be Revealed in a Form we now refer to as the Universe, with all parts being intrinsically inter connected, each having its own assigned Spherical Path to travel, but all having the same destination, a date with Infinity, an eternity that move in a action of an eliptical continuum.

Religion is a Fool device, used to harness the Mind of Fools, believing that God is a Vain God, requiring to be worshiped, capturing the belief of those that do not Know what God Is, teaching that the Body and Mind is enmity to each other, when in fact the body and Mind is inter woven to each other, the body being the subject to the Mind and for Life to be at peace, the Two must Harmonize with each other, while the Soul maintain its independence from the Two, yet is the Energizer to the Two that is actually One in its action of Motion.

Beloved, until Black People decide that it be the Truth and Reality we seek after, concerning all that involve and affect our Life, until such Time, we will remain as a Child, taking orders from those that created that device we call religion, a device our First Way Ancestors played no part in inventing for purpose to create the Fool that will be so easily to be deceived, as we are conditioned to believe all of the religious Lies told to us by the Master Liars and deceivers, concerning God.

All Religions are of an evil Mind, Human Beings they call themselves, out to seek all that they can deceive into believing that it is better to Suffer in the name of God than to Live peacefully in knowing What God is.

Religion teach that it is the Soul that is in need of saving, Divine Theology Teach that it is the Divine Mind that has been lost and is in need of being Found, needed in order for us to once again, Know Thyself, the greatest of all instruction in the Realm of Divine Spirituality, a level of Thought that defy all Religions.

Afrika and the Afrikan will continue up the road religion has so directed us to travel and if we would only open our Divine Mind we will be able to See that the road we now religiously travel lead to Afrika and the Afrikan destruction and have the making of a Fool out of all of us so call Black Afrikans.

Beloved, Experience Is The Verifier Of Divine Truth, recognize it and abide by it and Afrika and the Afrikan will experience our Resurrection out of the Grave Yard of Religion, until then, Black Folks will continue to Die with Hope, never Knowing the power of Truth, as Afrika, continue to remain in the hand of her Rapers, using Religion as their lying cover.

Beloved, this is not an attack on the believer, we are just a victim of circumstance, this is an attack on Evil masquerading as Truth with a deceiving cover call religion, the greatest enemy facing Afrika and the Afrikan since its inception, with the extent to conquer the world using the art of religious deception.

Only a fool is capable of being fooled all of the Time !!! -osiris

When You do Not Know, You Become Available To Believe Any And Everything, Knowledge Come From Thinking And Not Believing.-osiris

Woe unto You That Know Not the Value Of Divine Knowledge, Which Prevent You From Breaking The Code Of The Black Life, An Ignorance We Posses, Caused by the Human Being, whom We Now Proudly Confess To Be, As Our Present Condition Verify The Error Of Such a Mind Inaction.-osiris

Let Those Of Us That Is Wise and Can See, Understand What Has Just Been Shared With You. -Osiris

When We Are Unaware Of The Truth, Then A Lie Appear To Be The Truth, And we Do Not and Will Not Know the Difference, Because We Are Mentally Locked Into Believing, The Level Where Lies Reside and Truth do not.-osiris

We Can Believe That We Do not Know to be truth, But it is required for Us To Know That Which is True, to do other wise is the action of a Fool, caught up in the activity of the Human Being Mind, A Mind Full Of Mischief, Lies and Deception.-osiris

The Truth, Black Folks Despise The Truth and we now suffer for being so dis piteous before the World.-osiris

A Fool can only be convinced by a Fool, but a wise man is aware of them both.-osiris

The greatest enemy facing black people today is religion and the Satanic Media of america and the western world and running a close third is Black People, an enemy to ourselves.-osiris

In life there is an internal door way to Truth and Reality and in such an environment, there reside the revelation of the answers truly desired about God, Universe, and the divine Self, the True healer of the Body Life organs.-osiris

Visit our Web sight at:

www.fwiamsrm. com and voice your concerns as well.

The Code, Divine Being, Know Thyself !!!

How Pitiful And Shameless We Black Folks Have Become In The World Today, Not Knowing Which Way Is And Which Way Is Not, What Is Going and What Is Coming.-osiris

Let Those Who are Wise Understand What has Just Been Shared With You.-osiris

In america it should be, it must be for the Black Minds in america, Freedom and not a perpetuation of endless acts of survival, the Divine First Way Nature of Black folks, happen to be Freedom.-osiris

So It Is, And so It shall Be!!!-osiris

The Truth, The Negro Despise The Truth And Serve to Be a Traitor to The Black Race!!!-osiris

Beloved, Only The Devil Is Displeased Concerning This Revelation, As I Share With you The Truth, Having No Concern With What Your Behavior Will Be Toward Me, Because I Follow The Path So Charted For Me By Our Ancient Divine Cosmic Ebonite Ancestors, As I Have Only Love For You Who Know, and Know Not.-osiris

Date, Time And Place can be assigned to Truth and Lies, but Sound Profound Reasoning and Logic, Bed Down only with Truth-osiris

Remain strong and always be alert, taking no one for granted.-osiris

Free your Mind and conquer Fear and the Black Divinity will return, bringing the Liberation of the Divine Black so call Afrikan Nation, which is now divided and fearful of God in this life, because of the devil religion.-osiris

The Truth, Black folks Despise The Truth, Thus serve as a sign of how hateful we are toward the You of ourselves and how well programmed we Black Folks are.-osiris

I come sharing the Truth not with arrogance, but with the Divine
    meekness so required of me by our Ancient Cosmic Dark ancestors.-osiris
    >
    > The Truth is not to be claimed, it require that it be known and
    understood, relinquishing all irrational emotions, attributes of Lies
    and act of deception.-osiris

I Will Present The Truth Wherever I Can Get Truth An Appearance,
    Even In The Midst Of Black Folks Fears and Divisiveness! !! -osiris
    >
    > Here Is Loving the Black So Call Afrikan,Even In Spite Of
    Yourselves!! !-osiris
    >