Black Poetry : only 2 people know that are close to me .And the people on this site.I

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by Azula, Jan 11, 2003.

1. Azula

Azula Active Member MEMBER

Konstruction/self
    Ratings:
    +0
    This is not a poem this something I want to tell everyone.The only reason i'm telling the fam this is because every one here is one big family and we help each other out with are ups and downs.Two day ago I told my woman that I got high because I got tired of doing it.I got tired of lieing to myself.Don't get *** up Ikeep the ouse in order I took care of myself but I want to let her know what I was doing.And no I was not out there everyday never put myself in the front line of the crack field.Hell if you were to see me you would not have known I even got high.but I told her and she turned her back on me.Iwent to talk to her father and he understood what I was feeling.I told him how I started and told him that I needed halp to get my live back in order and thats what I plain on doing.I've been knowing the girl all mylife and we been together for six months we had a lovly Christmas&New Years.But you know whet they say the truth hurts.and in my case it did I lost her I dont know if it is forever but as of now it is Over.But you know what hurts me the most she told me that I was her high school dream. That got to me.Her father on the other hand is welling to help me out with my problem.He said leave it in Gods hands and he will take care of the rest.we prayed and him being a preacher I got saved unto the LORD I never felt so happy in my life tears of joy came running down my face my body started shaking it was a wonderful feeling.I now know what im am to do and that is to live the life that God wants me to live.Iwill do this with the help of my x girl father GOD and the fam here I need all the support I can get.

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    Azula with all faith and great will u can ova take whatever
    with GOD on your side and me close by ready to help u in
    anyway ......u was able to face the draw back that took hold
    and u was able to see a light for new feelings
    she is only hurt to know of ya self destructional display of words
    her heart is at a stand still but soon will pass and u two will be
    together once she feel u have turn things around
    that was very nice of her father to offer u help and i'm here to
    offer u the same
    u need to lean on somebody call upon me forth i am here for u
    at any time or hour
    seek the LORD forth he will give unto u the spiritual help
    seek unto the faith and help will come
    seek unto a friend and i shell cometh unto u
    glad u was able to fine piece in ya soul
    before it took u under

I am here for u ........hold ya head up high feel no pain nor shame
    speak with grace and ask GOD to clean ya body from these sins
    u will be of new with a better vision on life ...........$R

3. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    :love: Azula :love:

Hey Sweetie ... how are you? Blessed I see ...

Blessed to have such a wonderful Black Man in your life. You are a Black Man and you need a Black Man and you have a Black Man. Wow. God is Good. For this Black Man to embrace you and love you through this experience ... Wow. Yes baby, you are blessed.

Blessed to have a young lady in your life, whose father loves you so. You know what they say ... the apple doesn't fall far from the tree :wink: I'm sure she's just shocked, perhaps a bit disappointed, but those things are separate from the love that she and her family obviously have for you. She just needs a little time ... be encouraged.

Blessed to have the courage to stand up and face your issue head on. In front of everyone! :eeek: Oh My Gosh! Encouraging each and every one of us to have the same courage ... should we find ourselves dealing with an issue or two (since we all have them). Yes baby, you are blessed.

Blessed that this issue hasn't taken your life. Blessed that God has spared you. You know we have lost so many good Black Men to this demon. Thanking God right now for you. You have given me so much love, for so long ... ya know ?? ... I'm so proud of you. So honored that you'd share this with me ... with us. Yes baby, we are your Family and we are here for you. I often think that God allows situations to exist in our lives, so that our testimony of overcoming them, can be encouragement for others. Food to feed the souls of our Sisters and Brothers. I do truly believe this. With a Family as large as ours, you should receive more food than a soul can hold. Overcome Sweetie, Overcome.

Email me, okay? [email protected]. I've tried to email you before but I always have trouble. So if you email me first, I can then reply to that same one and know that it works and stuff. Okay?

So very proud of you!! :kiss:

Much Much Love.

:heart:

Destee

4. msluciousb

msluciousb Well-Known Member MEMBER

Self Employed, Business Consultant
    Ratings:
    +6
    ...with one step!

First let me say I am proud of you , what you did took lots of courage...the first step is acknowledging that you have a problem. And every journey begins with one step!
    Know that there are other's out here with the same problem, they just don't have the courage to share it like you did.
    It will take much prayer and much support and I am offering myself like Destee just hit me I am only a key stroke away.
    Having been in a relationship with a substance abuser, I can empathize with your Lady...she is in shock, maybe a little
    disappointed, but "Real Love" see's no wrong and forgives everything...Read I Corinthians 1:8-13....May you be encouraged
    and gain strength from the love that abides from heart to heart and mind to mind...Hold your head up..."Except in Prayer!"

Blessings on Ya house!

5. UbZoRbShUn

UbZoRbShUn Well-Known Member MEMBER

-----------
    Ratings:
    +1
    Azula

you did the right thing. you told the people you love that you had a problem and you need help. your x's father is a good man because he is willing to go the distance with you. In time your girlfriend will return if it is what God has for your. Stay positive and continue to walk and grow in the Lord. When times get hard and you think about going back to the old you hold fast. When you think the weight of the world is on you shoulders, stand steady. Speaking from experience, it's gone be ugly before it gets pretty. Write yourself up out if you need to. Get into some meetings go that extra mile. Prepare yourself for the journey ahead.

One

6. NINI69

NINI69 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    STAY STRONG

COURAGE IN THE FACE OF ADVERSITY IS ADMIRABLE AND IT SEEMS TO ME THAT YOU HAVE SHOWN THAT. IF YOU NEED TO "TALK" I AM HERE.

PEACE!

7. Bishop

Bishop Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +86
    For if any man be in Christ he is a new creature old things are passed away behold all things are become new. Your past is under the blood. You must know that you made the most important decision in your life, and regardless of who you don't have in your life, as long as you got King Jesus You got enough. Don't write your ex off totally, if it is meant to be then it will be...You just go head and take it one day at a time in the new fellowship with the Master, he'll lead you and guide you..and your fam is here for you if you need to talk.....

Bishop has spoken.

8. Azula

Azula Active Member MEMBER

Konstruction/self
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks

Whats going on yall? Me just another GOD BLESS DAY.Ijust want to say thanks to all fam that is willing to help me out with problem
    I.m just taking it on step at a time.I called my x we talk for a sec
    but she still feeling some type of way,and I don't blame her.:)
    you know I can tell people all the good things in life. But then im not doing them.Well all that is going to change.You got to let things go to start over.So the first thing I did was quit my job because thats were my problems begain.I don't care about starting over I can always get another job but I got to get myself together first.You know the funny thing about this was I thought it was going to be hard to tell her.It was as easy to tell her just like it was to tell you.(AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW YALL:D )On the for real i'm glad I told her and and my afronet family.There is a lot of:love: in here.You know what is the funniest I talk about yall like are out here here for real.Being that I have no family yall are my family and I mean that from the bottom of my :heart: :grouphug:

9. blakverb

blakverb Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +32
    My brother,

To echo many of the aforementioned sentiments. What you did took a lot of courage. Your ex- in time she will see the light that is within you. Stay strong and hold faith brother, for in the father is where love resides.

Your brother blak