Black People : online love?(not a poem, just need some light of wisdom to be shone down upon me)

okay...i stayed quiet this long so i hope you don't mind a bro's point of view. this is for ladybug, afri and anyone else who ask the same question.

when you address the concept of online dating you encounter one major risk...the fact that you don't know who you are really talking to. this is where a strong prayer life and deep spiritual relationship with GOD comes in. you have to first trust that HE would not bring to you anyone who is not worthy of what GOD is preparing you for. second you must know that the relationship will be a testimony to what GOD will do in your life.

Faith is the key for it requires that we allow GOD to search our hearts so that what we desire is what HE desires. Past relationships are one thing: PAST RELATIONSHIP. Although you learn lessons from them you should not hold future possibilites on the same level as the past ones for what I believe is that after going through all the stones, rocks and pebbles you will find your diamond...

Look at each person for who they are...then ask GOD to allow you to see them the way HE does for that is when you will know if this person is worth the effort. "Lonliness" is a concept of the mind designed to instill impatience. "Being alone" is time where GOD can build in you all that he desires. First determine where you are and then go from there.

The Bible says, "I, the LORD, search the heart, I test the mind, Even to give to each man according to his ways,
According to the results of his deeds." Jeremiah 17:10

Allow HIM to do this and the one HE has for you will soon appear. As long as we get in the way and allow our earthly mind consumes us with questions and self created answers then we will never allow the one to some into our lives.

Remember this,
YOU do not know who GOD has for you, nor do you know the plans HE has for you so you must rest in HIM and allow HIM to orchestrate your direction. From there that special person will appear.

The Bible says that "he that findeth a wife, findeth a good thing." the reason for this is, as the words says that "She is more precious than jewels; And nothing you desire compares with her." Proverbs 3:15 You are precious and don't let anyone tell you different...

Word of advice... STAY HIDDEN FOR YOU MATE WILL SHOW IN GOD'S TIMING NOT YOURS.

Online friendships are good when you trust and believe in GOD. If they grow into a deeper relationship then trust that it is GOD orchestrating and not your carnel mind seeking closeness with someone. Carnel thinking will lead you down the wrong path everytime. Without a strong foundation rooted in GOD, then there is nothing for the relationship to stand on...

just ask my boo... :D:

i pray this will help....

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back