Destee Network : Online Community Networks

Discussion in 'Destee Network :' started by UBNaturally, Feb 19, 2014.

1. UBNaturally

UBNaturally Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736
    Would be interesting in seeing how we could connect with different online communities in a shared effort to discuss, engage, activate, and initiate the necessary energy and tools that will be beneficial in our future-present.

Here is one that can be considered as a candidate to build with Destee (Black People Meet)

[​IMG]
    Active Vision

If anyone has interest, feel free to join and/or send me a message with your email which an invite can be sent for quick access.

Respect

Last edited: Jun 23, 2014
  2. skuderjaymes

skuderjaymes Contextualizer Synthesizer MEMBER

Japan
    independent thoughtist thinker, context linker
    theory to application to discussion to percussion
    Ratings:
    +6,043
    it's been my experience that.. black sites compete with each other.. individual sites often splinter into 2 or 3 competing sites.
    and it's not just an online thing.. I've seen the same kind of behavior offline with businesses.. families disagreeing then splintering into
    competing shops... many times on the same street. Working together seems to be a huge challenge.. while me/mine/I seems to be
    the dominate mode of being.. Any disagreement fractures partnerships and turns friends to enemies...

That's why you don't see black websites coming together..

3. UBNaturally

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736

Great vision

4. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684

Brothers ... that is what destee.com has done all of her life, for 16 years ... discuss, engage, activate, and initiate the necessary energy and tools that will be beneficial in our future-present ... we've not only done it with other web sites, evidenced by the many that has taken advantage of our free promotion / advertising opportunities ... but we've done it with individuals too ... just plain ol' Sisters and Brothers like each and every one of us.

I'm often amazed at how folk can ask for a thing, and not realize they're standing right on top of it.

We're here. That's what we do ... and we've done it consistently for 16 years.

What i gotta do to get reasonable consideration ... take my clothes off ... what ... ?? ... :mirror:

Brother Skuder ... i disagree with you ... though i'm more than willing to acquiesce to your experience on the topic ... if you'll hear me out ... :teach:

The Internet is built on the concept of other web sites. I mean, they are integral to the success of any one. All depend on the other. While on the surface i can see why you'd take such a position, it's never how i've approached web development, which is really at the heart of the topic. Of course some relationships won't work, but it's no more prevalent than in general, across the board of life i'd imagine ... giving way to the fact that some relationships do work.

It depends on what each one wants, and if that can be negotiated. Oftentimes with a web site, they are passionate endeavors created by the founder, owner, or principle investor. It's hard to take two or three such entities, and make them one, though i'm sure it's possible. The wonderful thing about owning a web site is that anyone can do it! Everyone could have one, if they wanted ... and in so doing ... actually be within the flow of success as it is the very principle on which the success of the Internet stands.

I've often said, if i can do it, anyone can. I've encouraged it, helped build it, provided a platform that we can all stand on as we talk about this topic ... and most anything else in the world we choose ... we have audio video chat ... live destee.tv opportunities ...our own call in phone line ... we've hosted classes ... we make everyone welcome ... we let folk advertise (one time for free) ... and if we can do more, we're willing to try.

Brother UBNaturally ... it takes so much for me to keep up with destee ... keep her lights on ... keep her peace in place ... that i really don't get a chance to get out on this great Internet like i want ... and hang out like i useto ... but i will visit your site and join ... if i need an invitation just send it to me ... or let me know what i need to do ... and i encourage the Family to join too ... support the Brother ... support every Brother you can ... is what i say ... every Brother and every Sister ... that you can.

If you have some specific proposal for me, i'm willing to hear it, but generally it's all i can do to keep this alive.

Ohhh ... and ... i've never felt like i was in competition with anyone ... other than my own best self.

Yeah ... everything don't work every time ... but it's all good in da hood ... :)

Thanks for letting me speak on a topic i love ... :grouphug:

:heart:

Destee

5. UBNaturally

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736

*Soul Hug @ Sistar Destee

Been doing this with the hopes of "bumping into" other productive thinkers and doers, with plenty of experiences by way of sharing, growing, showing, humility, and genuine passion for building the consciousness of people in hopes it can repair the damage imposed on many of us, knowingly and unknowingly.

With that said, I shall send over a message and we can create this bridge and make the "FAMILY" even stronger.

Respect

6. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    Brother UBNaturally ... i just joined ... and you're using XenForo too ... good job! ... :cheerleader:

It's great software ... and your site looks real nice ... i hope more Members join Active Vision with me!

There's another Member here ... Brother Dre Money ... who is a XenForo-er too ... :)

You might wanna check out his site ... 8th.us ... real kewl Brother ... tell him Destee sent you ... :wink:

Wishing you much success with the effort ... and if there is more i can do ... let me know!

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

7. UBNaturally

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736
    Seen

Indeed... will create an area solely designated for these Come-Unities and will be adding Destee and 8th.us when I connect with Dre.

Feeling the vibrations and will ride them with you and yours as long as you will have me/us/them.

Respect

8. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684

thass what i'm talk'n 'bout ... saddle up ... :horse: ... :love:

Love You!

Destee

9. UBNaturally

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736
    Will be showing/viewing a flick this evening around 6pm EST, for those that might be interested.

10. UBNaturally

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736
    Always find comfort in building with good, level-headed minds and bodies

Still connecting... have a look and see

[​IMG]
    Active Vision