Black People : One word to describe White people - Nosy

wetac0s

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 5, 2009
You can take this as semi-humorous, but if there was one word to sum up White people it would be - nosy.

Whether it is politics, economics, or everyday life, they are nosier than any other group of people I know.

For example, the "N-word" is a hot subject for them. They always complain about how they aren't allowed to say the word. But why would they want to say it in the first place? Does it give White people some sort of satisfaction if they can say it too? I don't understand why they care about that so much. My theory is that they feel "left out". They see something that is reserved ONLY for Blacks and want to be apart of it. Kind of like how they always argue that "Slavery is justified because Black people enslaved each other first". I personally think that is bull, but it just proves my theory.

When I was in highschool I joined the Asian Union and about 30% of the members were White. It was really hard for us Asians to talk about stuff with them breathing over our necks. They were always asking about "What Anime do you watch?", "What are you eating?", "Where do you buy your clothes?", "Where do you guys hang out?", "What are you listening to?", "What videogame are you playing?", etc...

It's not that I'm a snob and hate it when people are interested in my culture, but most of these people are only interested for selfish or wrong reasons. Kind of like how the West is only interested in other places for selfish reasons.

Both Eminem and Steven Seagal have something in common - they are both emulating someone else's culture. How come there are no great Asian rappers or Black martial artists? Simple, because White people are nosy about other cultures.

So here's a question to all you black people: Have you ever noticed this and has this ever happened to you?

You can take this as semi-humorous, but if there was one word to sum up White people it would be - nosy.

Whether it is politics, economics, or everyday life, they are nosier than any other group of people I know.

For example, the "N-word" is a hot subject for them. They always complain about how they aren't allowed to say the word. But why would they want to say it in the first place? Does it give White people some sort of satisfaction if they can say it too? I don't understand why they care about that so much. My theory is that they feel "left out". They see something that is reserved ONLY for Blacks and want to be apart of it. Kind of like how they always argue that "Slavery is justified because Black people enslaved each other first". I personally think that is bull, but it just proves my theory.

When I was in highschool I joined the Asian Union and about 30% of the members were White. It was really hard for us Asians to talk about stuff with them breathing over our necks. They were always asking about "What Anime do you watch?", "What are you eating?", "Where do you buy your clothes?", "Where do you guys hang out?", "What are you listening to?", "What videogame are you playing?", etc...

It's not that I'm a snob and hate it when people are interested in my culture, but most of these people are only interested for selfish or wrong reasons. Kind of like how the West is only interested in other places for selfish reasons.

Both Eminem and Steven Seagal have something in common - they are both emulating someone else's culture. How come there are no great Asian rappers or Black martial artists? Simple, because White people are nosy about other cultures.

So here's a question to all you black people: Have you ever noticed this and has this ever happened to you?

Wetac0s ... I don't understand you.

An Asian that has immersed herself into a community for, by, and about Black People, to talk about White People ... how nosy they are ... how the N-word is reserved ONLY for Blacks, etc.

You're demonstrating a little nosy-ness yourself. Care to speak on yours?

What's really going on?

:heart:

Destee

Wetac0s ... I don't understand you.

An Asian that has immersed herself into a community for, by, and about Black People, to talk about White People ... how nosy they are ... how the N-word is reserved ONLY for Blacks, etc.

You're demonstrating a little nosy-ness yourself. Care to speak on yours?

What's really going on?

Destee

The difference is that I don't have bad intentions. I'm talking about in general - provided there are Black people who are interested in Asian culture and Asians who are interested in Black culture. Historically though, when White people are nosy, something bad happens...

And usually half of all the people on Asian forums are Whites so it is very hard to talk about serious subjects. Also, most Asians are pretty blind when it comes to White people. I have tried talking about serious matters on Asian forums, but then the White members always complain, then the thread gets shut down, and I get banned or warned.

The difference is that I don't have bad intentions. I'm talking about in general - provided there are Black people who are interested in Asian culture and Asians who are interested in Black culture. Historically though, when White people are nosy, something bad happens...

And usually half of all the people on Asian forums are Whites so it is very hard to talk about serious subjects. Also, most Asians are pretty blind when it comes to White people. I have tried talking about serious matters on Asian forums, but then the White members always complain, then the thread gets shut down, and I get banned or warned.

Okay ... good answer ... carry on.

Destee

Wetac0s ... let me say too, that it feels some kind of way uncomfortable to me, that you'd be here talking negatively about other Asians (your own people), Whites, even having some negative commentary regarding Black People too. I've never seen this before, in the way you're presenting it, and it's throwing me off a little. We (Our Management TEAM) struggle to keep our people focused and positive in this community (saying positive things about their own people), and well, having you come here to talk negatively about your own people, and others ... using our home to do that ... well ... like I said, it leaves me a little uncomfortable. I will go along with you (and this) for as long as I can, but remember, we do have a very specific purpose and it centers all around Black People. If you can find some space in there, to do what you like and need doing, it's all good.

Thanks for sharing with us, and giving me this new community experience, however challenging.

It's on me to deal with it, for you have not violated any rules, and I appreciate that.

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back