Black Spirituality Religion : One With THE CREATOR

Fine1952

The Age of Aquarius
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 27, 2005
Occupation
Employed
Conventional thought dictates to most people that exclusive veneration to a male God, a bachelor God, and a single parent-type God is normal.

I disagree, b/c I know the GODDESS came into the world b4 the male God. Yet to ensure balance 'both' are signficant and meaningful, rather than the Male God being dominate over the Female God.

relationships11.jpg

Last Summer, a very brilliant male teacher asked the class if we knew what the term 'spiritual rape' meant. Of course, I had no idea of what he was talking about; therefore, had no idea nor concrete definition to answer his question. He then went on to explain that 'spiritual rape' exists whenever a man and woman fail to pray to THE CREATOR before they are joined in intimate union.

I still did not GET what he meant until "most recently" re-read: "The Historical Origin of Christianity" by Walter Williams. -- who postulates on the androgynous attribute(s) of THE CREATOR that gives (eg. past, present, future) cosmic balance to the Universe.

An interesting link, click here provides a plausible assertion that: one with exclusive positive energy should be very careful of joining with one with exclusive negative energy.

This presentation may already be known to some, if so kudos to you because you know to cleanse your spirit of past negative energies b4 ever entering into a new union. However, for those who may be unaware of this concept take the time to cleanse the negative energies from 'past' unions to prevent cross-contamination of your present positive energy.

One Love:1luvu:
Fine1952

PS IMHO, we all have a duo spirit (eg. WARRIOR versus SPIRITUAL). The trick is to maintain balance. Hopefully, this post acknowledges one aspect of the SPIRITUAL side of self.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back