Black Spirituality Religion : One Step Away From Greatness!!!!

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by info-moetry, Jul 31, 2005.

1. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    Peace family,

Brother Oldsoul will be teaching today at 3pm in http://blackvoicechat.com/ & I hope some of you can make it to his class. If you have never heard our brother, he has a lot of knowledge and information that we all need to hear and think about... Today's class is on "Greatness" & should not be missed by anyone!

This site is a community, but not just a community it is "therapy" for many that find there way here everyday whether they are aware or not. Destee has been running this site since the beginning basically by herself with no outside support until the premium membership was added. Still, as was recently said there ar over 9,000 members and only 52 of those are Premium members.......hmmmmmmmm - http://destee.com/membership -

In our communities we have all heard the saying "it takes a village to raise a child" & this child called Destee.com has been raised basically by 1 individual. Destee opened her doors with her arms outstretched and said "come in out of the rain". There is no other site like this where even a "member" has access to so many different areas of the site before committing financially.....It may be hard for some to commit to becomming a http://destee.com/membership - but if this is the case just sending $1 or $2 a week to help our sister keep things running smooth would be appreciated....I wonder how much a Psychologist would charge some of us who come here for therapy everyday.

The mailing address is:

Destee
    P. O. Box 180512
    Mobile, AL 36618

- For some this site turns their life around, some their day around and for others when it's raining you come here & forget about what's going on outside. If you have a bad day at work, I know you can't wait til' you get home and start your system up & b4 you even check your E-mails you come STRAIGHT HERE to get your boss/whatever stressed you had at work off your back. Still, some who love a challenge and can't wait for a reply so they can retort the retort. Others can't wait to post a poem, or some interesting information or a breaking news story to see what the rest of the family thinks......All of these are forms of therapy & the couch is provided for free!!! Some have been on the couch for 3 or 4 years talking pro black with their legs crossed, hands out but act as if their pants have no pockets............!

All I'm saying is that we have leaned on our sister for too long & fellas if I took a careful look at the percentage of Premium members who were Woman as opposed to Men I am sure it would lean in their favor 70/30. What does this say about us as men when we don't support a sister who supports us! We come and have enough stregnth to complain, then leave and show up the next day......then this tells me we have enough LOVE & Stregnth to come complain, get an envelope and a stamp and insert a couple of dollars and stick it in a mailbox to SHOW support..

So C'mon and let's give our sisters shoulders some rest, she has some great ideas on how to improve the site, but she will need our support to do it......
    Who knows, those in favor of dividing the religious forum might get just that if our sister can raise the funds to be able to do it!!

- Let the record show, that if I see a some of you who want this forum divided become Premium Members I, Info-Moetry will not say another word on this issue of division in the forums..............

"The Revolution may not be televised, but it **** sure will need to be paid for"

- Let's show Destee that we care as much about her and her vision as she shows us by allowing so many of us to share what we see everyday!!

Peace, Love and Happiness family..............

2. sonnee01

sonnee01 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +29
    Thanks for the reminder....I am on my way right now to the mail box with my monthly support of $5.00 until I am able to become a premium member.

3. river

river Watch Her Flow MEMBER

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    Thanx Brotha Info Moetry

I just want to bring this very important message to the top especially so people can go to Brother OldSoul's class today. Hope I can make it. But if you don't see me today you will see me later. I'm on point with greatness.

Check out his thread by the same title in the Brother's forum. It's awesome.

4. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    Peace & thank you sister Sonnee01 for your contribution..................it is truly appreciated!!!!!!!!

5. sonnee01

sonnee01 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +29
    You're Welcome!