OldSoul : One Step Away From Greatness!!!!

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

Thanks, Clyde.

IMO, Destee.com is just "one step away from greatness."

But, like Jesse said, “If my mind can conceive it, and my heart can believe it, I know I can achieve it.”

AMEN!

cherryblossom,

Well said cherryblossom, well said indeed.

In the Spirit of Sankofa and the Truth!

We can say we're one step away from greatness but that is not reality. Right now we are at a minimum of 5 steps away and those five steps are not easy ones.

Brother Keita Kenyatta,

You get no argument from me for real, but thanks for saying that we can say we are at least one step away. There are some that feel we are at Greatness already, and I also understand there point of view. However, when you say we are maybe 5 steps away and that those 5 steps are not easy ones, it allows me to know that regardless of how we define the distance to go yet, there is hope nonetheless, and for that I sincerely appreciate your response, for real.

The issue now becomes this, will those of like minds continue to come together in agreement to whatever the distance is to go, whether one step or five not so easy ones; to work toward getting there, by dropping those differences that divide us and only focus on closing the distance to get there?

At this point, my only desire is to get there, by all means necessary...Peace In my brother friend.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back