OldSoul : One Step Away From Greatness!!!!

look at y'all

Its more like look at him, personalizing the conversation, bro. $$RICH$$ and with plenty of sarcasm and name-calling:

Don't hold your breath! You should be able to answer my questions in 1-3 sentences.

Pay you for what? Don't flatter yourself! You might be a legend in your own mind, but in my mind you're just another pseudo intellectual!!!! Like I said, I read the most recent post by Bro OldSoul notwithstanding its length. Something I don't usually do. It was well written but vague and very generalized. If you cannot explain to me what was accomplished based on this information, in 50 words or less, you should turn in you Wise Old Elder membership card.

Again, I suggested that you read the entire Thread for your answers, not just one post nor can you employ me at the rate of 50 words or less, lol.

But more importantly, if you cannot stop personalizing our conversation, perhaps you should place me on "ignore."

Clyde C Coger Jr, Mar 20, 2014

I see it all brother Clyde trust me .
"ignore." is a good feature to use
surely personalizing and name calling Not!

I know brothers can work it out for the betterment I trust in that but watching

Good deal bro. $$RICH$$, but as I mentioned to the brother back then, I don't use the ignore button, I just act with self-control which results in the same as using the button ... I just hate he tarnished oldsoul's Thread:)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back