Chevron Dove : One Small Step for Man, One Giant Leap for Mankind…from the Moon to Mars!?

Chevron Dove

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 7, 2009
From the Amazing Technology of Today to the Spirit & Opportunity of JeHovah, the Omnipresent

One Small Step for Man, One Giant Leap for Mankind…from the Moon to Mars!? [2]

Even though mankind has still kept secret much information of what they have come to study, know, and accomplish, my own observations and inquiries about the planets have led me to gain a much deeper understanding and perspective of what secular books offer and can even understand the Bible better and recognize the huge amount of science contained within its contents. I am able to compare and contrast secular facts and Biblical facts and gain a deeper insight to what the Bible has to offer, and I have been able to form much more educated questions and hypothesis. I have come to appreciate and to know a certain mind blowing aspect of the Creator God, JeHovah, in what he can do, has done, and has not done yet but capable of doing at any given time that could launch mankind into another entire realm of experiences that goes way beyond the scope of even our solar system. Furthermore, it soon became obvious as to why mankind has seemed to become so enthralled and curious about the planet Mars and have suggested over the course of so many years their belief that Mars could have had life on it at one point in time and may still be capable of doing so for humankind. This star fascinates me for many reasons one of which has to do with the great amount of information that has come down through ancient script about its presence and how ancient people regarded it and formed all kinds of practices due to its recognized presence. I have formed certain deeper beliefs from my own past research, but due to another recent great scientific feat, my interest and excitement about this planet Mars has been once again rejuvenated. Mankind has successfully been able to launch rockets and land on the moon and now have set their sights beyond the moon. Even though their motives for getting to the moon and beyond are obviously and totally different than my desires, because I know their efforts are also as the result of my taxes and my expenses, I inquire.

I see how prideful and exuberant the White man had been when in July 1969, they first set foot on the moon and I read the excited comments and responses from the astronauts and the president and others as a result of making the former slain president John F. Kennedy’s goal come true. I think about the comment made by the astronaut back then when he said, “One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind” and ponder the fact that this was done just after the assassination of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., and so when I consider my lot today and the kind of evil discrimination I have received at the very hand of this system, a system so bragged about byway of the astronauts, I definitely do not agree. Their mission was not at all a giant leap for all mankind and done for peace. In one instance, I become filled with anger and it simply makes me sick when I read in how statements of peace and goodwill were left on the moon in little capsules signed by president Nixon and many other world leaders, but then when I consider the Bible and the promises of the living God in regards to the patient, the poor, and the pure in spirit, who are victimized daily by the system of White Supremacy, I laugh inside at the arrogance of mankind. Like them, I too long to experience a journey beyond earth and to the heavens, new lands, and so I wait, watch, and learn, and continue to hold onto my desires and expectations. I enjoy the advances that scientist have made in gaining knowledge about the universe I exist within and I consider their feats and scientific accomplishments made at the expense of this tax system. Due to technological advancements and a great modern day scientific break through, scientist have just recently been able to successfully launch two robotic space rovers on the planet Mars in 2004 and others since then and for this reason, close up pictures of this planet have been seen as never before which has provided many other opportunities. In fact, the very name of one rover was named as such, opportunity, and both have become captured within the very title of this article. The Mars robotic rovers that are still there on the planet today are called ‘Spirit & Opportunity’.

I remember as I sat and watched the NASA film show how the two space rovers entered the Mars atmosphere and how their parachutes burst open and caused them to glide slowly down until they finally both touched the very ground of Mars. I was so caught up into the moment in hope and anticipation as I saw the insulated bubble-like cocoons bounce along this far away ground until it stopped. Afterwards the one rover at first just seem to sit there on the ground motionless. But all of a sudden, the one rover that was first shown automatically started moving, coming out of its cocoon, and unfolding its wheels attached to its bottom and quickly, its arms seemed to stretch out and unfold and unfold until finally, its cameras were revealed and it almost immediately started snapping pictures after pictures! Even though I was so caught up in the moment, I became completely distracted by all of the many scientist in the film who were anxiously waiting for the space rovers to send back the pictures to earth and to their monitors. I saw all of their White faces quietly looking at all of the screen panels in their control room and when their screens lit up with one picture after another and another and on and on rapidly, I was more shocked at their reaction than the initial pictures that were shown and I laughed with surprise. It was like pandemonium sort of broke out and it just stunned me to see the look of wonder and revelry on their faces and to see hands being thrust upwards and hear them holler in amazement. It was like watching someone’s response to a horror flick. However, the pictures were awesome and they did confirm my own research and beliefs about this ancient planet. I couldn’t believe what I saw in that film at first but after a few moments of the rover snapping pictures upon pictures as it revolved and moved on its wheels, it soon became clear to me what was actually being revealed. The pictures from one rover showed what appeared to be riverbeds! The scientist were able to successively equip these Mars robotic land rovers to be able to move and travel across all types of terrain and trenches and I watched as one rover did travel for miles and saw that the wheels had also kicked up soft dust or sand on the planet Mars.

When I witnessed this new manmade wonder I suddenly had an epiphany too in that technically, and in regards to the planet Mars, when these space rovers entered that atmosphere, it could as well as be defined as an UFO, an Unidentified Flying Object. Today, humans have caused something made from matter on this earth to be launched and rest upon the very ground of Mars and other planets and moons and etc. and have been able to see things that was once never even imagined by many. In addition to the pictures that showed riverbeds, it showed landscape that looked like it was old, very old and at one time could have had, in addition to rivers, other kinds of bodies of water, and hills, and depressions. The robots showed a Mars sunset and sunrise and caused my mind to drift way back in time to when ancient people were also in awe at the presence of the planet Mars to the point in which the planet star was worshiped. Because it appeared to be red from the earth, it was worshiped in association with ‘the color red’ by many ancient people. In the eastern pagan world, it became associated with war and with agriculture and in the earliest of pre-flood times, the Spring Equinox EASTER pagan holiday was observed and consisted of some kind of ritual sacrifice and shedding of blood. The Ram [or lamb] also became associated with this planet and because the Ram became the major symbol for the earliest Kemetic men [Khnum], they eventually became exploited by some eastern civilizations due to their acquired beliefs that revolved around the planet Mars. The early and original Greeks of Shem of whom were of the Theban priesthood also became associated with the Ram in association with the planet Mars as well and themes of war are present in their script. Temples were made to honor a god, Ares [ie. Mares, M‘Ares], in association with this same ideology of war and sacrifice and these beliefs became somewhat universal for ancient people who migrated as far as the Americas in early times.

Because the ancient Mayans were one of the most profound Star Worshipers in ancient times, their literature becomes a crucial reference point in understanding certain concepts and pagan beliefs about the planet Mars. However, much of their information has been kept as secret, off of the internet, and locked up in secret rooms in certain museums for some strange reason. So in order to understand that kind of history, cross references have to be made in regards to some books that have been published about them with books from the many other civilizations that came to interact with the Mayans for one reason or another. They related certain major gods to all of the ancient planets and even though the planet Venus was reported to be the major one worshiped, they also highly esteemed the other planets as well. The planet Mercury was openly reported to be equated to ‘the owl’ [their Messenger god] by the Mayans but it’s the deeper research that reveals much more information about this planet as well as the other planets they tracked. Most modern books about them only rely upon recently dated books that omit the early origins of these eastern oriented people that came in overtop of other more ancient Black Kemetic Native civilizations of peoples who settled in the early Americas and who developed script thousands of years before the Mayan’s came. So when the long scrolls of the Mayan books are considered like the Popol Vuh, and for instance the Bayir Tapestry in Europe are considered, they would have to be crossed referenced with much earlier types of scroll books produced hundreds and hundreds of years prior on this wise that came from the Old World. The more recent scroll book productions of the Mayans then would obviously stem from these earlier time periods before they left the east and migrated westwards to come in on top of earlier scribe people and to finally make history for themselves in the ancient Americas. Many of the gods that they are recorded to worship are almost the exact same gods worshiped by people in the east and Old Mediterranean world where many of them obviously came from before going to the Americas and therefore these kind of connections sheds much light on their civilizations and the kind of gods that they worshiped.

The Mayan’s worship of the moon and the five ancient planets [which would include the earth] was apart of their major idol worship practices and symbolisms and was also connected to their very presence as ‘head hunters’ [Keltoi]. In certain depictions, warriors are shown with five skulls that hang from their waist, three on one side and two on the other and, like many of their symbolisms and gods, it completely matches some of the major themes of the Amalekite and Amorites in the Old Mediterranean world that also stretches far back in time to their nod-eastern origins. The Quintessence [fifth element] theme of the five skulls carry many meanings and coincides with other ancient beliefs that are ultimately in relation to their worship of the moon, and the five planets. The three skulls theme represents their most major theme that in the Old Mediterranean world was called ‘the god of Crowds’ and supremely represented the god and planet Mercury who was also known in many, many descriptions and like the Mayans, it was especially defined as ‘the Messenger god’ as well. But the tri-skull symbolism also included the presence of the other two planets and certain ideologies became interchangeable. Venus was sometimes represented in duality and defined at times as ‘the great star’, ‘the red star’ and etc. and the earth was symbolized in the female aspect along with the moon. But it was because of my research in regards to the planet Jupiter and the Mayan’s script in regards to ‘the Great Lady’ that caused me to understand the incredible hidden history that lies behind the planet Mars and how they regarded this planet. So today, it becomes a fascination to see what the spacecrafts have unearthed--Ooop!--uncovered on the planet Mars and compare these discoveries to what was regarded thousands of years ago.

According to the reports, the Space rovers have been able to confirm that there was definitely liquid rivers that once flowed abundantly where the riverbeds are present and also they have sent pictures back to show canyons that have been formed that directly correlate to how even our Grand Canyon had also formed due to the presence of flowing waters over long periods of time. The rover captured pictures that showed layers of rock that show how the liquid rivers slowly evaporated overtime, but also further test have showed how acidic the liquid had been as well. Only a few years later, another spacecraft was sent and successfully landed on this distant planet but unlike Spirit and Opportunity of which landed near the equator, this one named Phoenix landed at the North Pole region in 2008 and took pictures of the dry ice that was abundant. Astonishingly, this spacecraft was equipped to be able to dig too and under the dry ice, pictures were sent back to earth that finally showed what scientist have been hoping to see for a long time. Phoenix showed pictures of chunks of which after awhile and unlike the dry ice, they evaporated!--and finally confirmed the presence of water on this far away star. Therefore this incredible discovery only caused scientist to become even more intrigued to the point in which yet another project was launched to manufacture yet another more advanced spacecraft, MSL [Mars Science Laboratory, Curiosity Rover] on November 26, 2011 [the Day of Ascension!], with the hopes and expectations of finding out more mysteries and find out if there was ever once life on the planet Mars. The question or expectation of life beyond our earth has not only been on the minds of mankind today but for ages and it would be for these reasons too, that I search ancient scripts like that of the Mayans but especially the Bible to patiently satisfy my own excitement and expectations. Cont.

Josiah was eight years old when he began to reign, and he reigned thirty and one years in Jerusalem. And his mother's name was Jedidah, the daughter of Adaiah of Boscath. And he did that which was right in the sight of the LORD, and walked in all the way of David his father, and turned not aside to the right hand or to the left. And it came to pass in the eighteenth year of king Josiah, that the king sent Shaphan the son of Azaliah, the son of Meshullam, the scribe, to the house of the LORD, saying, Go up to Hilkiah the high priest…

And Shaphan the scribe shewed the king, saying, Hilkiah the priest hath delivered me a book. And Shaphan read it before the king. And it came to pass, when the king had heard the words of the book of the law, that he rent his clothes…. Go ye, inquire of the LORD for me, and for the people, and for all Judah, concerning the words of this book that is found: for great is the wrath of the LORD that is kindled against us, because our fathers have not hearkened unto the words of this book, to do according unto all that which is written concerning us.

So Hilkiah the priest, … went unto Huldah the prophetess, the wife of Shallum …(now she dwelt in Jerusalem in the college) and they communed with her. And she said unto them, Thus saith the LORD God of Israel, Tell the man that sent you to me, Thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will bring evil upon this place, and upon the inhabitants thereof, even all the words of the book which the king of Judah hath read: Because they have forsaken me, and have burned incense unto other gods, that they might provoke me to anger with all the works of their hands; therefore my wrath shall be kindled against this place, and shall not be quenched.

But to the king of Judah which sent you to inquire of the LORD, thus shall ye say to him, Thus saith the LORD God of Israel, As touching the words which thou hast heard; Because thine heart was tender, and thou hast humbled thyself before the LORD, when thou heardest what I spake against this place, and against the inhabitants thereof, that they should become a desolation and a curse, and hast rent thy clothes, and wept before me; I also have heard thee, saith the LORD.
Behold therefore, I will gather thee unto thy fathers, and thou shalt be gathered into thy grave in peace; and thine eyes shall not see all the evil which I will bring upon this place. And they brought the king word again. 2 KINGS 22:1-4, 10-13, 14-17, 18-20.

And the king commanded Hilkiah the high priest, and the priests of the second order, and the keepers of the door, to bring forth out of the temple of the LORD all the vessels that were made for Baal, and for the grove, and for all the host of heaven: and he burned them without Jerusalem in the fields of Kidron, and carried the ashes of them unto Bethel. And he put down the idolatrous priests, whom the kings of Judah had ordained to burn incense in the high places in the cities of Judah, and in the places round about Jerusalem; them also that burned incense unto Baal, to the sun, and to the moon, and to the planets, and to all the host of heaven. 2 KINGS 23:4-5.

108300main_pi-07348-cropped-330-248.jpg

Spirit & Opportunity

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mX-vOHsgwVA

Phoenix

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtmaQuXfN3I

The Mayans
They had a comprehensive knowledge of naked-eye astronomy and charted the movements of the moon,Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and the constellations through the night sky, and marked the position of the sun along the horizon.
http://www.criscenzo.com/jaguarsun/maya.html

They charted the movements of the moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and the constellations through the night sky, and marked the position of the sun along the horizon. The Maya had a god to represented this position of the Sun called the Diving God.
http://www.angelfire.com/journal2/mayan_raingod/mayan_research.html

On the first page of the codex, it shows five Mayans doing a ceremony while holding
five crystal skulls.The skulls are implemented all throughout the codex until the last page, where a transformation appears to be taking place in Chichen Itza.
http://www.in5d.com/1000-mayan-codices-discovered-in-museum-basement.html

In one of these, found on M. 52a--53a, Kisin carries three skulls on his back …and depicted elsewhere in the codex as relating to Kawak yearbearer ceremonies.
http://books.google.com/books?id=lkwfWWpXTxIC&pg=PA144&lpg=PA144&dq=mayan+three+skulls&source=bl&ots=HrekqrzSS_&sig=XWpy921k1n4KAkg3rmLvuLo8Ipw&hl=en&sa=X&ei=OTKkT73gJoqm8QTGua26CQ&sqi=2&ved=0CFMQ6AEwAw#v=onepage&q=mayan%20three%20skulls&f=false

Our logo is a symbol for Mercury, "the messenger," which originated among the Quiche Maya people who still live in the highlands of Guatemala. Such Mayan messenger symbols, which correspond to the planet Mercury, appear as owls…. http://www.lpi.usra.edu/publications/newsletters/mercmessenger/logo.html

That thou shalt take up this proverb against the king of Babylon, and say, How hath the oppressor ceased! the golden city ceased!

For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High. ISAIAH 14: 4, 13-14.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back