Black People : One Punch Cop Killer Sought In 3 States

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by HyperKill, Aug 31, 2010.

1. HyperKill

HyperKill Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +319
  2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    wow....what more can be said.

3. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
  4. HyperKill

HyperKill Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +319
    It's already been said on tv plus he is dead meat unluckily as there is a 10,000 reward out for him. Somebody, likely a close person to him will turn him in.

5. ru2religious

ru2religious Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,891
    Personally - I don't care - they've been killing us like we are going out of style and I'm to my wits end on this.

We need to start fighting back - and dropping these dude like they drop us. I know that sounds intense but the situation has gotten intense. They are killing us without having to face consequences - this is what they do.

6. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    peace

well then let them do it, they don't need our help finding the bro.

Have you ever heard of Larry Davis from the Bronx in the mid 80's?

You can catch part of his story on the show "american gansta"....or ck out the dvd - "the larry davis story"......

- He shot it out with a whole precinct (Ft. Apache - 41st pct.) and laced a few and injured many other overseer's and was on the run for weeks as he hid right in his own neighborhood with friends while the whole city was looking for him and conducting various raids and threatening his family......At one point he was standing right behind the mayor with a hoody on ready to kill him during a news conference if the mayor would have said that his sister, nieces and nephew didn't make it out of the apt alive that the original shootout occurred in.....

It took them so long to find him because NO ONE SNITCHED!

7. Charles IKS

Charles IKS Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +154
    Exactly! The have their blue wall of silence, so we should have our Black Wall of Silence.

8. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    sadly some ignorant slave will snitch, "$1o,000 be a whole lotta money"!

SO GLAD THAT PIG WAS SLAUGHTERED!

reminds me of a couple of brothers I knew in Michigan,broke out of jail by beating a female C.O. with a pillow case full mof bricks,then when they got pulled over,they shot the white boy in the chest. cool! Chief El Faheed became a legend in west Michigan,Circa 1994!

9. StefiA

StefiA Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +215
    SO GLAD THAT PIG WAS SLAUGHTERED!

Like what????? Am I actually hearing you right?????
    The cop killed wasn't beating up some black guy was he?
    He wasn't molesting a black female?
    If you believe the report he was just trying to break up a fight while he was off-duty
    Plus he was punched in the back of the head.
    Are you actually saying its open season on cops? Like should every black person just get out a shotgun and start blasting away?????
    Plus you've made a big assumption that somehow this brother is an innocent party who has been unfairly accused - for all you know he could be a dealer responsible for the deaths of several of his own people.
    Now I know in many cases cops are total racist b*st*rds - that true here just as in the US, but that's not the same as saying all are. I thought lumping everybody together in a group and believing they were all the same was a trait of white folk not black. If this guy is innocent of this then I hope he gets away, but otherwise he needs to be punished just as much as if he'd killed a black guy who was trying to break up the fight.

10. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398

no I'm not suggesting that black folks just start blasting away at police, this would result in even more militarization of black neighborhoods,just look at Palestine that's what would happen here if we decided on armed assault resistance,that's a losing strategy given our lack of superior weaponry. a better strategy is more Black police officers,but then again they're just as bad as the pink boys. but police kill blacks so often,I don't care if the cop is good or bad,when I hear of one being shot I'm like Cool!

the police do not hold any regard for black,mixed race,latino,asian,or even white citizens. they deserve every bullet,and punch to the back of the head they get. so no we should not just blast away,but perhaps we should start doing them like they do us,a gun shot to the head here,a taser there,they deserve it! i just hope this guy gets AWAY,like I said some slave minded greedy fool will snitch,I new a cat that got told on over $700