Brother AACOOLDRE : One of the biggest Contradictions in the Bible

Discussion in 'AACOOLDRE' started by AACOOLDRE, Aug 1, 2016.

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Jul 26, 2001

By Andre Austin

“One source of counteracting a prejudicial attack is the use of arguments that might refute an unpleasant suspicion. For example: One should look to see if the opposite arguments are true of the opposite subject ,thus refuting the argument if it is not, confirming it if it is”- Aristotle

In the Bible there are too many contradiction for me to handle. I have documented many of them in my pamphlet, Christianity On Trial. I accidentally came upon this contradiction the other day. It’s ironic that I came across this information as it was nearing Christmas. I titled this essay as a Big Contradiction because it cast serious doubts to the jugular vein, or the main tenets of Christianity. This essay exposes flaws in the belief that Jesus died on the cross in a manner and fashion of God wanting him to. You will discover contradictory information concerning the alleged ‘execution’ of Jesus. If these contradictions about Jesus’ death hold true, the information below will prove that God didn’t want Jesus to die. Christianity is ninety-nine percent based on the belief that Jesus died for mankind’s sins. If you don’t believe this principle, you can’t go to heaven. But if I prove this to be untrue, I will have attacked Christianity at its heart and proved it they recklessly applied OT quotes to Jesus life.

It appears that Jesus is contradicting himself in the Bible; Or that somebody has tampered with the Bible, because Jesus is a man of God and He wouldn’t contradicted His Gospel of “truth” according to God’s will. Note, my Christian friend, to keep in mind three key words: (Pleased & Left or forsaken), because they are synonymous with each other as it relates to this essay and others.

The Contradiction begins in two stages. The first stage is a pop quiz. When Jesus so called said: “My god, my god why hast thou forsaken me? Was this in (a) Hebrew Eli, Eli Matthew 27:46 or in Aramaic Eloi, Eloi Mark 15:34 ? Eli is short for Elohim root meaning power. The second stage of the contradiction comes out gradually with documents piling on top of eachother. Lets begin with a quote. “And he that sent me is with me; the father hath not left me alone; for I do always those things that please him” (John 8:29). Now compare this quote with another. “ And he (Jesus) made his grave with the wicked and with the rich in his death... yet it pleased the lord to bruise him... when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin” (Isaiah 53:5?10). These two verses contradict Jesus’ statement when he was hanging on the cross alledgedly saying: “My God my God, why hast thou forsaken, me? (Matthew 27:46). If Jesus were one with God he wouldn’t have needed to ask God why he left him. Jesus couldn’t of asked this question because it makes the other two Bible verses untrue. Jesus was talking about his Ba (soul/air for breathing) was departing his Ka/Body). Right after he said his power (Ba) was leaving they said he gave up the ghost his wind for breathing air into his lungs.

The Human Birth of Osiris

Hymn 1:

I say by Nut, the brilliant, the great: This is my son, my first-born, opener of my womb; this is my beloved, with whom I am pleased.

This passage, first in the long sequence of Pyramid Text passages, is startling in its parallel with the New Testament record.

Matt 3:17 -- And lo, a voice from heaven, saying, "This is my beloved Son, with whom I am well pleased."

Thayer's Greek Lexicon of the New Testament says that the usage is peculiar to Biblical writers, followed by en tini, to be well pleased with, take pleasure in, a person or thing. Mercer translates satisfied where Faulkner uses pleased.

We can see the striking parallels, with exact similarity of phrasing:

PT -- This is my son, . . . my beloved, . . . with whom I am pleased.

NT -- This is my beloved Son, with whom I am well pleased.