AACOOLDRE

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 26, 2001
Michigan
Occupation
Teacher
ONE OF THE BIGGEST CONTRADICTION OF THE BIBLE

By Andre Austin

“One source of counteracting a prejudicial attack is the use of arguments that might refute an unpleasant suspicion. For example: One should look to see if the opposite arguments are true of the opposite subject ,thus refuting the argument if it is not, confirming it if it is”- Aristotle

In the Bible there are too many contradiction for me to handle. I have documented many of them in my pamphlet, Christianity On Trial. I accidentally came upon this contradiction the other day. It’s ironic that I came across this information as it was nearing Christmas. I titled this essay as a Big Contradiction because it cast serious doubts to the jugular vein, or the main tenets of Christianity. This essay exposes flaws in the belief that Jesus died on the cross in a manner and fashion of God wanting him to. You will discover contradictory information concerning the alleged ‘execution’ of Jesus. If these contradictions about Jesus’ death hold true, the information below will prove that God didn’t want Jesus to die. Christianity is ninety-nine percent based on the belief that Jesus died for mankind’s sins. If you don’t believe this principle, you can’t go to heaven. But if I prove this to be untrue, I will have attacked Christianity at its heart and proved it they recklessly applied OT quotes to Jesus life.

It appears that Jesus is contradicting himself in the Bible; Or that somebody has tampered with the Bible, because Jesus is a man of God and He wouldn’t contradicted His Gospel of “truth” according to God’s will. Note, my Christian friend, to keep in mind three key words: (Pleased & Left or forsaken), because they are synonymous with each other as it relates to this essay and others.

The Contradiction begins in two stages. The first stage is a pop quiz. When Jesus so called said: “My god, my god why hast thou forsaken me? Was this in (a) Hebrew Eli, Eli Matthew 27:46 or in Aramaic Eloi, Eloi Mark 15:34 ? Eli is short for Elohim root meaning power. The second stage of the contradiction comes out gradually with documents piling on top of eachother. Lets begin with a quote. “And he that sent me is with me; the father hath not left me alone; for I do always those things that please him” (John 8:29). Now compare this quote with another. “ And he (Jesus) made his grave with the wicked and with the rich in his death... yet it pleased the lord to bruise him... when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin” (Isaiah 53:5?10). These two verses contradict Jesus’ statement when he was hanging on the cross alledgedly saying: “My God my God, why hast thou forsaken, me? (Matthew 27:46). If Jesus were one with God he wouldn’t have needed to ask God why he left him. Jesus couldn’t of asked this question because it makes the other two Bible verses untrue. Jesus was talking about his Ba (soul/air for breathing) was departing his Ka/Body). Right after he said his power (Ba) was leaving they said he gave up the ghost his wind for breathing air into his lungs.

Notes:

The Human Birth of Osiris

Hymn 1:

I say by Nut, the brilliant, the great: This is my son, my first-born, opener of my womb; this is my beloved, with whom I am pleased.

This passage, first in the long sequence of Pyramid Text passages, is startling in its parallel with the New Testament record.

Matt 3:17 -- And lo, a voice from heaven, saying, "This is my beloved Son, with whom I am well pleased."

Thayer's Greek Lexicon of the New Testament says that the usage is peculiar to Biblical writers, followed by en tini, to be well pleased with, take pleasure in, a person or thing. Mercer translates satisfied where Faulkner uses pleased.

We can see the striking parallels, with exact similarity of phrasing:

PT -- This is my son, . . . my beloved, . . . with whom I am pleased.

NT -- This is my beloved Son, with whom I am well pleased.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Orisons Black People : The biggest financial success in your life to date is? Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : The biggest problems with putting microchips in employees Science and Technology 26
nilevalley Black People : Biggest humanitarian disaster since World war 2 looms over Africa Black People Open Forum 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Yahoo Suffers World's Biggest Hack Affecting 1 Billion Users Science and Technology 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : U.S. inmates strike in what activists call one of the biggest prison protests in modern history Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : The Biggest Myths About Jesus Christ Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 8
S Black People : Who Are The Biggest Killers In America? The Numbers Will Shock You Black People Open Forum 1
Liberty Black People : The Ten Biggest Problems Facing African-Americans Today Black People Open Forum 11
crwn Nigeria : 'Africa's biggest Jesus statue' unveiled in Nigeria Nigeria 14
blazejay Black Money Business Jobs : Social Media is the biggest hinderance to our people Black Money Business Jobs 6
coey30 Black Poetry : My Biggest Fear... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
candeesweet Audio Video Web Conferencing : Media: The Biggest Secret In American History..Part 1 TubeTruthers.com! Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : IDOL WINNER ON BIGGEST LOSER Black Entertainment 5
Keita Kenyatta Black People : The Single Biggest Problem in Your Community! Black People Open Forum 10
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The Biggest Secret AACOOLDRE 0
JTWilson Black People Politics : Israel to become biggest jailer of refugees(Black People) Black People Politics 1
MsInterpret Black People : How come blacks are the biggest buyers in the US? Black People Open Forum 10
Knowledge Seed Black People : Black Power: Ex-NBA player becomes Wendy's 2nd biggest Franchisee Black People Open Forum 3
Ankhur Black People : Wiki-leaks/ US buddies Saudi and Qatar biggest Al Qeada supporters Black People Open Forum 12
L Black People : THE BIGGEST QUESTION .... EVER... Black People Open Forum 18
river Black People : The Biggest Lie Ever Told Black People Open Forum 3
Keita Kenyatta Black Spirituality Religion : The Biggest Dividing Factor Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 21
G Black People : THE BIGGEST SECRETThe destruction of Afrika three distinct phases- Black People Open Forum 6
G Black People : THE BIGGEST GAME IN TOWN LINK Black People Open Forum 4
Metaverse Black Short Stories : THE BIGGEST GAME IN TOWN Short Stories - Authors - Writing 8
Y Black People : The worlds Biggest and Baddest Drug Dealers Where Who? Black People Open Forum 0
Q Black Relationships : Biggest Lesson.. Black Relationships 5
SpiritualONE Black People : Biggest Scam In U.S. History!!!!!! Black People Open Forum 6
C Black Relationships : Biggest Issues in Black relationships Black Relationships 63
P Pan-Africanism : PanAfricanism is the biggest threat to white supremacy! Pan-Africanism - African Diaspora 7
Isaiah Black Sports : THE BIGGEST HITTERS IN NFL HISTORY Black Sports 11
K Black People : CAFRs: The BIGGEST Secret - $60 Trillion Black People Open Forum 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The Bible's biggest contradiction AACOOLDRE 12
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Biblical Contradictions Black People Open Forum 85
E Black Spirituality Religion : Bible Contradictions... Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
A Black Spirituality Religion : A challenge to quote ERRORS/CONTRADICTIONS in the BIBLE. Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 64
L Black Spirituality Religion : People ask "'why is the bible full of contradictions?" Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 173
S Black Spirituality Religion : Bible contradictions reloaded Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 11
info-moetry Black Spirituality Religion : Contradictions in the Holy Qu'ran......... Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 62
info-moetry Black Spirituality Religion : BIBLICAL CONTRADICTIONS.......remember, I didn't write the book! Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 324
Energy Black Spirituality Religion : Don't Forget, The BIBLE is the ULTIMATE Black History book Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 11
Fine1952 Black Spirituality Religion : ?Did Black Women Author The Bible? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Willie345 Black Spirituality Religion : "Jesus as the true God of the Bible" Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Cory Corn Black Hebrew Israelites : Who are the Negros in the bible and the color of the people of the bible (WITH PICUTRES) **95% Scripts** Black Hebrew Israelites Study Group 0
O The Front Porch : Bible made me do it! The Front Porch 6
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : Texas mayor tells council member women can’t pray at city meetings because Bible forbids it Christian Study Group 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : Is the coronavirus in Bible prophecy? Pastor David Jeremiah answers Christian Study Group 14
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Stolen 400-year-old Bible from Pittsburgh's Carnegie Library recovered in Netherlands Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : The Wicked Bible Christian Study Group 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : World famous Dead Sea Scrolls at Museum of the Bible 'are fake' Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1