Black Poetry : One Mo' Ton....

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE, Nov 12, 2013.

1. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Nefertum Husia Shayheh MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    one hit passed it to my brotha peace and he hit it eyes closed down releasing all souls when we pass bye guns falling out the doors all cars stopped everyday we stay loaded up while peace got life's drama scene opera soapy suds back and forth i missed that a long time ago just chilling alone sitting on the wolf's fence of sing-a-loner fame my breed gone got my name in the air getting blown out shaping forms nature talks to me without lips always got my back when i'm loaded up harder best ta clip up boulder souljah ain't no pebbles hurting bodies eye got serial meals sealed together in boxes glued shut butts bust open when snitches's tales get ta telling as if whales were wailing dropping everybody ships sinking steady thinking wild moving in my score grasp holding me...held up locked in potent stroke feeling vibration getting soaked all the way two our end it's on fully facing your zone dedicated until i touch down softly though peeps peek feeling that i'm scary and indeed it is when i'm mirror's reflection ricochet cloaked toasty hosting i got one mo ton folks concentrated as the wireless trigger ticking tock inside every figure blow me up if you realer press the button....

2. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    I feel like the rose holding ears with my greens leaves blaq as soot's hell caressing earlobes tips and i tickles guts unreal fore the love of it appealing as the foggy midst misty rain upon your aura we boom then we bounce hold up hundred... holding.... geah...nobody ain't got no love fore me...the snails and slugs already warned me and they stay loaded up with dat ton sliding on through worried never all you see is they glistening trail when the sun up like...

3. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    now sum brothaz are loud killers and sum sistahz are silent killers the complete thriller when stepping in the blaq zone though we ain't caring about you plenty of tricks fixed plus patches of strawberries busting cherries blossoming underwater i seasnake slithering bye bye indeed...itz dat jazz on a sultry trip making slow saxy wind bassoon sexy felt ta hit bumptie as boogie loosed her opened up indeed inside my mind was a cane stepping sideways by itself smiling biggest is the shadow over on top of you from behind us greeting when approaching our forest called trees...enjoy our company before you get crumbled down rolled in tucked lit up smoked or smuggled by those three letter alphabet thieves approaching....