Black Poetry : One Lesson

darkmanthinking

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 10, 2003
If you take what is not yours, then for it you suffer consequences.
If you know that it is not yours then why take it. It has meaning though not to the theif but to the owner who's attachment is fond of heart.
Be it an item to admire or a life to behold it is sacred to those it belongs.
To the youth of the land where civilization begins take pride in your adopted home and savor the riches of those and what they have to offer, for the degrees of separation will keep us all tied close.
What you lose I lose what you feel I feel when you hurt I hurt.

Ode to my color

If you take what is not yours, then for it you suffer consequences.
If you know that it is not yours then why take it. It has meaning though not to the theif but to the owner who's attachment is fond of heart.
Be it an item to admire or a life to behold it is sacred to those it belongs.
To the youth of the land where civilization begins take pride in your adopted home and savor the riches of those and what they have to offer, for the degrees of separation will keep us all tied close.
What you lose I lose what you feel I feel when you hurt I hurt.

To all of you that felt the message I applaud you! You have an eye for what we should behold as a people.
As I reflect on the aspects of today's society I have to ask the question has is become worse? If only the color could see what the color has become then change would be eminent. The color that I behold is the color that came before me, for that color shed many tones mostly red to ensure that my color is exact. I can only praise and give thanks.
The color of today has lost its way so the tones have varied to a nightmarish retreat that does not reflect the true history of itself, but the divide and conquer history that has caused it to bleed.
If only we could paint the rainbow!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back