Of potater salad haters invalid but steak meat is great to eat being

A **** thug he went to Sam’s Club bought some ribeye I’m seeing

He’s not a dumb guy he was filled with hope and the grill smoke

Smelled through the neighborhood and the flavor was good choked

The average by stander the grill was burning strong that’s no joke

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : His knowledge and attitude make him a college dude folks do hears his flow and a few years ago he was in the yard alone lawn mower hit a hard stone a Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : This one dude rap great rhyme in a straight line gently brush and mentally crush most MC'S he convin Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : One dude paused his brain and caused pain on microphones while he remain home his goal was to tame d Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : by HIPHOP POET (no login) Yeah it’s that dude with the phat attitude don’t fake // And won’t hesita Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : This one dude was a master at being groovy after Seeing a movie went for ice cream met a nice queen Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
S Black People : Ever wonder what happened to the dude that sang like Stevie Wonder in "School Daze"? Black People Open Forum 6
R Black Poetry : One dude with an educated mind Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : One dude’s flowing scriptures would paint glowing pictures and Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
S Black People : Dude arrested for sagging pants. Black People Open Forum 14
H Black Entertainment : Chilli Gets All Creamy With White Dude Black Entertainment 15
hartwell Black People : Older Dude " Beats Down " Young Dude talking crazy stuff to him (Vi Black People Open Forum 58
Ankhur Black Spirituality Religion : Trancemaster, Occultist? or dude scareing children? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
R Black People : Did Tyler Perry rob this dude of his play rights? Black People Open Forum 1
R Black Poetry : The Dude Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
MANASIAC Black Picture Image Gallery : Dude is Bigger Black Picture Image Gallery 7
L Black Poetry : i met this dude the other day Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
A Black Poetry : Just an older dude feeling Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
jamesfrmphilly Steals and Deals : woke tee shirt sale Shopping - Steals and Deals! 5
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : T.I.'s Open Letter to President Barack Obama: "You Shook Up and Woke Up a Generation" and to Trump Black People Doing Positive Things 6
R Black Poetry : Woke up in the air today and must prepare a way to let Folks know how the quotes flow about the beas Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Khasm13 eye stay woke Audio Video Web Conferencing 2
$$RICH$$ Black Haiku : U WOKE ME UP Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Keita Kenyatta Black Poetry : Poetry Woke Me Up This Morning Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
I Black People : If I Woke up Handcuffed to this Pale Heffa..... Black People Open Forum 4
howardtsu Black Poetry : You Woke Me Up Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
HODEE Black Poetry : I woke you on purpose Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 13
T Black Poetry : When I woke up.... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
C Black Poetry : Woke Up This Morning..... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
MzBlkAngel Black Poetry : See today i woke up... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 16
A Black Poetry : I Woke Up This Morning Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
U Black Poetry : This Mornin I Woke Up Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 13
T Black Poetry : Yesterday I Woke Up Dead Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
N Black Poetry : Woke up in the Mornig.... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
T Black Poetry : When I woke up Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
baller Black Poetry : she woke up... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 16
baller Black Poetry : when i woke... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
C Black People : The Mind Of Black Afrikan Americans Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Its The Foolish And Educated Mind That Believe Slavery Is Over!!! Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Garvey, The Man And His Mind Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : A Defeated Mind Black People Open Forum 0
One-Hundredd African American History Culture : REAWAKENING THE AFRICAN MIND African American History Culture 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : The woman behind 'Roe vs. Wade' didn't change her mind on abortion. She was paid Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
J Black Poetry : Only you have unforgettable beauty, it is eternal in my memory. It shines clearly in my mind and subconscious mind - this is the best I've seen in my Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Make a note in his diary that his quotes are fiery like that poison ivy time to arrange his game some words bring strange flames and empty mind i Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
C Black People : The Dream That Never Was Meant To Free Your Mind Black People Open Forum 0
HODEE Black Spirituality Religion : TD Jakes - NOTHING AS POWERFUL AS A CHANGED MIND Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
HODEE Black Positive People : A CHANGED MIND - "DO NOT MOVE" ( For Some will not Enter the Spiritual Thread ) Not that they have no spirituality ..It's Also Black People Positive Black People Doing Positive Things 3
C Black People : A Fool Can Show A Happy Face But Joy Comes From Freedom Of Mind Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : Walk in the hood for fame then talk a good game mind play tricks hasn't pulled a fine chick in years, have to get one quick “NAW PLAYER boys hound an Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : He see a girl pies smoking and eyes wide open he can only stare at and hope she share that his mind mixed and shook but he had a fixed look on her, h Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4