Black Spirituality Religion : One Crying In The Wilderness.

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by John Ridgeway, Mar 25, 2013.

1. John Ridgeway

John Ridgeway Active Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    My dear bothers and sisters these are very trying times we are living in today. Times that never were before in the history of this world nor ever shell be again. For now we are living in the “Judgement of this World”, with the “War of Armageddon” right at our doorsteps. What we all must do at this time is to put all of our foolish pride, envy, and jealousies aside. We need to listen and take heed to what Minster Luis Farrakhan is saying.

He is the only one warning us about what is about to overtake us as a people. He is the only one telling us what we must do at this time in order to be saved from total destruction. Well, I am an old man now and I really do not care about my life only that I live an upright one. What I do care about is saving other lives. Visit: www.noi.org. Listen to the series: “The Time and What Must Be Done”.

2. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382

You indeed must be old as you say, for he is not the only one telling us anything and the earth has been destroyed and renewed many times before. We are simply in another cycle of it. Study our history and erase the mystery Bro!!

3. John Ridgeway

John Ridgeway Active Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    Brother do you believe there is a God?