Pan-Africanism : One cannot be a Pan Africanist if they have hate and grudges in thier heart

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Pan Africanism is based on love, and let us be honest, it is hate, grudge bearing, fear, paranoia and animosity, sneakiness, and finger pointing that has kept the Black nations of Africa from uniting internally and with each other!!!!
One cannot be a Pan Africanist if they have hate and grudges in thier heart

::

who are you to say what someone can or cannot be ... based on what is in their heart ... ??!!!

that's kraziness ... you do not know what is in another's heart ... stop it.

plus ... why is your definition of pan africanism above all others?! ... did i miss the meeting?!!

that's the title of this thread ... then you go on to add something totally different in the body

the things you post in the body ... accusations made about others ... YOU DO !!!

you do it right here ... this thread is an attempt to do that ... point fingers at others

the very thing you claim is bad ... you do ... you talk about (and put) Black Men in dresses

yet you want to be the determiner of who can be Pan African, and who cannot ??!!!

c'mon now ... see ... raise the level of engagement ... put more honorable examples on the table

unless you think we're blind ... and cannot see

:heart:

Destee

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
One cannot be a Pan Africanist if they have hate and grudges in thier heart

who are you to say what someone can or cannot be ... based on what is in their heart ... ??!!!

that's kraziness ... you do not know what is in another's heart ... stop it.

plus ... why is your definition of pan africanism above all others?! ... did i miss the meeting?!!

that's the title of this thread ... then you go on to add something totally different in the body

the things you post in the body ... accusations made about others ... YOU DO !!!

you do it right here ... this thread is an attempt to do that ... point fingers at others

the very thing you claim is bad ... you do ... you talk about (and put) Black Men in dresses

yet you want to be the determiner of who can be Pan African, and who cannot ??!!!

c'mon now ... see ... raise the level of engagement ... put more honorable examples on the table

unless you think we're blind ... and cannot see

:heart:

Destee
what is it that you want from us? is there an example some where?

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

butterfly#1 wrote on Angela22's profile.
Absolutely!
Destee wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :love: :yaay: :kiss: :yaay: :love:
Love is Gonna Last!!
Destee wrote on One-Hundredd's profile.
@One-Hundredd and @Clyde C Coger Jr ... everyone can add images and video to their own albums (as well as other categories) by clicking the MEDIA link at the top of the page too ... using this link ... https://destee.com/media/ ... just click ... ADD NEW ... to add new images / videos ... Loving Us! Thanks to both of you! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister - I owe you a phone call. Don't give up on me. I Love You! :heart: