Pan Africanism : One cannot be a Pan Africanist if they have hate and grudges in thier heart

Discussion in 'Black History - Culture - Panafricanism' started by Alarm Clock, Jun 16, 2013.

1. Alarm Clock

Alarm Clock Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,030
    Pan Africanism is based on love, and let us be honest, it is hate, grudge bearing, fear, paranoia and animosity, sneakiness, and finger pointing that has kept the Black nations of Africa from uniting internally and with each other!!!! our20african20diaspora.jpg

2. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,735
    :bingo:

3. jamesfrmphilly

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,735
    i have long said that self hate is the greatest problem that we have to overcome…..

4. sekou kasimu

sekou kasimu PanAfrikanist Revolutionary MEMBER

United States
    Retired Ironworker
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +864
    I beg to differ! :) PanAfrikanism is based on an Afrikan Social Theory, rooted in Afrikan History and Culture, which so many of us only know superficially. Love for self, not our enemies, and your own kind is a given! ;)

5. jamesfrmphilly

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,735
    the system of white supremacy has infected black people with self hate, that is what we must overcome

6. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    You know...I really hate to be the bearer of bad news depending on how one views it; but here are the facts. Fact One: According to historical research, what we are going through is basically what we have been going through even before the first dynasty of Kemet. If one reviews the work of Dr. Cheikh Anta Diop in Civilization or Barbarism, 3 out of 5 Kemetic households had "white servants/slaves". If we review the work of Chancellor Williams; Destruction of Black Civilization, we will see that we have always had a problem allowing foreigners to come in amongst us even before the first dynasty. Furthermore, according to his work, "the Asiatics" did us worst than anyone in history!

Look in the work of Diop that I just mentioned and look at those Pelasians. Those got to be the cleanest, neatest dressing white people I have ever seen! What does that tell you? It tells me that we as a people have always been reaching out to, integrating with and teaching people who historically have meant us no good...even from the days of ancient!!

We incorrectly think that if we slap somebody that all they SHOULD DO is slap us back!...wrong wrong wrong! I mentioned this because we still haven't dealt with the fact that we as a people enslaved white people before they enslaved ours! Sure, we slapped them but they took it to the next level and got a bat on us! Because the majority of us don't know that history, we don't know what our people were doing to theirs!

I'm mentioning this because we act as if we don't want to be accountable or responsible for what has and is presently happening to us as a people. When our people lost the war against theirs in 1492, they had access to all our science, music, poetry, literature and all else that we had accumulated and built up in Andalusa (Spain), Russia, Portugal, Poland, Scotland, Italy and the rest of Europe. Even worst is the idea that even after we lost that war in 1492, we still had those of us who were STILL WORKING with them, teaching them and aiding them in the formation of this place we now call AMERICA.

The reality of this post is that; "There has never been a time in history when we as a people have had unity". We have to start being honest about what went on if we are going to come up out of this. We are ignorant of the reality and so are white people and all others.

If there is to be any finger pointing...and there will be simply because that is human nature, we are going to have to start pointing at ourselves because with us is where the problem began....and to really be legit about it...US BLACK MEN!!!! fURTHERMORE...That's a whole lot of real estate we talking about unifying. I mean, we're talking about something that almost the entire world can fit into!!!

7. sekou kasimu

United States
    Retired Ironworker
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +864
    I am somewhat perplexed by your post. Are you of the opinion that we have no one to blame but ourselves for our
    enslavement? If so I respectfully disagree. Granted, most of the worlds people engaged in "slavery" for one reason or another, at some point in time. I prefer to think of that as servitude wherein during war, the spoils went to the victor, but the servant was not dehumanized, and reduced to the status of farm animals, and beasts of burden. Constantly humiliated, insulted, and embarrassed in front of this wife and children. And taught to hate and despise himself. No sir brother, it was not even close to what was done to us as a people! As for unity, we must have had it at some time! How else do you account for the great, humane, just, and enduring societies that we built that lasted for thousands of years, that had no jails or prisons? According to the Afrikan centered psychologist, Dr. Amos N. Wilson, we should continue to blame the white man because he is the blame, and it is good for our mental health. Blaming the victim won't inspire the victim to rise up and set things straight. Finally, I do agree however that at some point we must stop dwelling on what whites have done (and continue to do) to us, and wake up, clean up, and stand up, and re-enter the power arena of the world as a force to be respected and if necessary
    FEARED! No the problem did not begin with us. It began with a race of psychopathic vampires, who had and still have a inferiority complex about their lack of color, for which their superiority complex is but a smoke-screen! :mad:

8. jamesfrmphilly

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,735
    i am. if we were not prepared to kill the beast whose fault is it but ours?

9. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    According to Dr. Welsing, what you have stated is correct. I however have moved it to the next level. If our people "understood their nature and character" as I'm sure that they did, "why did they work with them? Why let them into their households and civilizations? Why sleep with their women? Why teach them? Why use them in their military? This is what I meant when I said that it all began with our people. Would you put a gold ring in a pigs nose, put some shoes on the pigs feet and then invite the animal into your home to watch tv with you? No you wouldn't....but this is essentially what we did with white people and now we want to blame them for being what and how they are??? They was always the way that they are! How many thousand years will it take in order for us to understand??

Thank you for your reply!!!

10. sekou kasimu

United States
    Retired Ironworker
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +864
    The behavior you described above did not apply to all Afrikans! Only the stupid ones who even today, refuse to see the whites for what they are, and always have been, BARBARIANS!!! But at least we agree on something! ;)

P.S. According to Dr. Clarke and Dr. Ben, the Afrikans did not understand the nature and character of the "foreigners, fakers, and fools initially"! Some of us still don't!