Black Short Stories : Once Upon A Time...

Discussion in 'Short Stories - Authors - Writing' started by MzMelanie2u2, Oct 26, 2004.

1. MzMelanie2u2

MzMelanie2u2 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    Searching through the endless multitudes hoping to find the one who held the key.
    There you stood, my knight in “shiny” armor . And in your possession I found a bronze key
    Though I was told to be in search of the one who held the golden key, for not another would do. I over looked that and saw that you had all the qualities That I so longed for and desired. Slowly but surly, you began to come out of your armor and I saw you In the flesh, you were beautiful, the tall, dark, and handsome type. I then, slowly but surly came out of my priestly rags and let you see me in all my nakedness. Unclothed, I stood before you, and I let you enter my inner parts. And one day I somehow came to the reality that you were the one. But one thing was stopping us from future that I was so certain would come, you didn’t hold the Golden Key to which unlocked my heart. But I bypassed the truth and I pressed on and pursued you. But on the eve of one day, I was shocked by a rude awakening, for I was not the only damsel that you had …”WOOED”…both astonished and dumbfounded , I put my priestly garments back on and went back On the endless search for the one who held the Golden key. THE END…..[/
    FONT]

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    very nice tale of the fairy open up pt.2 please
    da golden key awaits