Black Spirituality Religion : Once Again, Science Proves The Bible True

From time to time I have seen persons quoting science articles from various sources as if they are facts, most of these ideas, theories are subject to change and are accepted by others in the field as just ideas. What we the casual reader should learn is the difference between science, pseudoscience, protoscience and nonscience before we begin to make claims that really have no fundamental basis
:toast::toast::toast:

Theories in science get disproved all the time, also science has a system built in to police it's own self. Religion does not. You still have folks believing in a geocentric universe.

Peace!

No, you're whatever your white masters TELL you you are!

Flash_Comics_26.jpg

Please keep this discussion respectful, if you can't handle the opposition then you shouldn't be in chat, nor start threads you aren't equipped to defend. Really, your answers aren't really answers, but that is no reason for you to lash out this way because people are presenting you with an actual challenge to your views.

Peace!

Do you not see how a christian talking about "yt masters" might sound just a bit hypocritical??

Man...you are always on point...nuff said.:bowdown:

If anybody want to celebrate the bible , I think it might be good if they were educated as to just what horrors have been based on it. They fail to see that any time the is/was used to justify an action, a particular interpretation must be employed. It becomes problematic when die hard Christians refuses to recognize that they are using an interpretation.

Which is the case we have here...

IMO either an interpretation can be objectively defended by appeal to text and context, or just providing verifiable proof, or it cannot. Those who can will do so, and those who cannot will most likely refuse to admit it, and stoop to being disrespectful because they can't defend their position. One one of the most horrific chapters in the history of how the bible has been used and interpreted involve the questions of race and slavery.

BTW, written by YT.

Peace!

I was referring to this question:

If the earth was "without form" and "void", it couldn't have rotated around the sun, which like the laws of physics, did not exist at that time.

What do you mean, "further prove me wrong"???

You haven't proved me wrong in the FIRST place.

What you need to do is stop looking for discrepancies where there are none and recognize that the word of God in the Bible is the ultimate truth!

As Salaam Alaikum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is to what you said referring to what I posted.
Now you keep speaking of the Sun but there is no mention of the Sun but you do see the Word Light. Now according to how you understand it you believe that it is speaking of the Sun but How I understand it is that it is speaking of the Knowledge and Wisdom of God.

Now concerning the Bible being the Word of God. The Bible never makes that claim anywhere. Also on the front of the Bible you see who's book it really is. It can't be Gods word if it is someones version.I'm not trying to take away from the Truth that is still in the Bible but we have to deal with Truth. As it is written in the Bible how Satan used God's Word to deceive Adam and Eve so it is today. That's the Bible and Christendom today, That's the Talmud And Judaism today and that's Islam today. If we Truly fallowed what God revealed through his servants there would be no sects in Christendom ,Judaism and Islam and there would be no fighting between them because we have different understandings The Focus point is God and whom he sends his revelation through according to the time and circumstances of the people.So instead of Us fighting of what we think we know we should be striving to be like the Servants of God and submit to Gods will an live a righteous life and enjoin others to do the same.

As Salaam Alaikum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is to what you said referring to what I posted.
Now you keep speaking of the Sun but there is no mention of the Sun but you do see the Word Light.
Actually, it was the NONBELIEVERS who kept speaking about the sun and I am done with this discussion.

Have a good night.

Now concerning the Bible being the Word of God. The Bible never makes that claim anywhere.

John1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2 The same was in the beginning with God.

I'll say this last thing before I go...

If God wanted His message to be known, there's not a POWER ON EARTH that could stop Him!

Anyone who knows the Almighty God understands that.

Whatever happened with the Bible, God's word is there and NOBODY can change it!

Wise men can perceive God's word in the Bible if they read, not just with their EYES, but with their HEART.

Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

Peace

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back