Black Spirituality Religion : Once Again, Science Proves The Bible True

No, i'm WALKING away so I don't step on the level of your intelligence.

First of all, you don't know what my screen name means so once again, just answer the question and stop "running" from it.

Why is it that when the questions get hard, the religious get to running?? Could it be that thier narrow minded, dogmatic view can't begin to answer the real questions without the "pie in the sky" rhetoric??

What do you mean, "further prove me wrong"???

You haven't proved me wrong in the FIRST place.

What you need to do is stop looking for discrepancies where there are none and recognize that the word of God in the Bible is the ultimate truth!

Discrepancies is putting it mildly... Vague and ambiguous it closer to the truth...:lol:

I have offered you verifiable proof at every turn, you one the other hand has used "god can do all" as your proof which is not proof.

I have a question for you since you put so much faith in your god,

If you was hurt/sick, and you went to a doctor and instead of treating you, he say go home and pray to god to heal you, would you do as he ask?

Or...

Would you seek help elsewhere?

You said and is arguing the point that your god can do anything, which means you can call on him and he will heal you,

Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back