Black Spirituality Religion : Once Again, Science Proves The Bible True

CosmicMessenger

Banned
Aug 24, 2013
Who said that "the earth is the oldest celestial object"???
You did, read you own post.:lol:

What does "in the beginning" mean? I would think it mean something was first.

You even offered proof...see look: Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

So that means the earth was the first celestial body created, then the sun was second. Either way you want to go, you have only succeeded is proving the bible false by your own efforts.:cool:
No, your UNDERSTANDING is flawed. The HEAVEN was created first.

The Bible says...

Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

The word "heaven" means ALL CELESTIAL OBJECTS IN THE SKY except for the sun, moon, and stars in this galaxy, which were created later. (Genesis 1:16)

In your haste to prove the Bible untrue, you imagined truth in untruth.

The Dhammapada needs to lay off that yak.
Not when it applies! :lol:

"They who imagine truth in untruth, and see untruth in truth, never arrive at truth, but follow vain desires.

They who know truth in truth, and untruth in untruth, arrive at truth, and follow true desires."---The Dhammapada
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In your futile attempt to prove the Bible untrue, you imagined truth in untruth.

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
Aug 27, 2010
The Third Plane of Existence
Occupation
Civil Eng.
No, your UNDERSTANDING is flawed. The HEAVEN was created first.

The Bible says...

The word "heaven" means ALL CELESTIAL OBJECTS IN THE SKY except for the sun, moon, and stars in this galaxy, which were created later. (Genesis 1:16)

In your haste to prove the Bible untrue, you imagined truth in untruth.

Not when it applies! :lol:
Why laugh when you are so wrong? Look up the word "heaven" and you will see it's just the expanse of space. It has nothing to do with suns, or planets. This is what happens when religious folk try and put their own interpretation on things to make it fit their beliefs.

Now show me where heaven means "ALL CELESTIAL OBJECTS IN THE SKY"

In your futile attempt to prove the Bible untrue, you imagined truth in untruth.

In your futile attempt to prove the Bible true, you have only added to making it. and you look bad.

Now don't skip out...show me where heavens means that.

Peace!

CosmicMessenger

Banned
Aug 24, 2013
Why laugh when you are so wrong? Look up the word "heaven" and you will see it's just the expanse of space. It has nothing to do with suns, or planets. This is what happens when religious folk try and put their own interpretation on things to make it fit their beliefs.

Now show me where heaven means "ALL CELESTIAL OBJECTS IN THE SKY"
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/heaven

heav·en(h
v
n)
n.
1. The sky or universe as seen from the earth; the firmament. Often used in the plural.

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
Aug 27, 2010
Occupation
Civil Eng.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/heaven

heav·en(h
v
n)
n.
1. The sky or universe as seen from the earth; the firmament. Often used in the plural.

Don't cheat by adding this pic.

Let me help you out...

fir·ma·ment (fûr
m
-m
nt)
n.
The vault or expanse of the heavens; the sky.

fir•ma•ment (ˈfɜr mə mənt)

n.
the arch or vault of heaven; sky.
[1250–1300; Middle English < Late Latin firmāmentum sky, Latin: support, prop]

firmament - Means "vault of the sky," as a fixed structure.
See also related terms for vault.

Here is my question again....Now show me where heaven means "ALL CELESTIAL OBJECTS IN THE SKY"

Space is a "fixed" structure, celestial objects are not fixed.

BTW, these definitions are taken from the link you provided, and it mentions nothing about celestial bodies.

Once again, making up your own truth.

Also, which is it, sky, or heaven? You use both as if they are the same as space.

Peace!

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
Aug 27, 2010
Occupation
Civil Eng.

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
Aug 27, 2010
Occupation
Civil Eng.
is the boundless three-dimensional extent in which objects and events have relative position and direction.[1]Physical space is often conceived in threelineardimensions, although modernphysicistsusually consider it, withtime, to be part of a boundless four-dimensionalcontinuumknown asspacetime. Inmathematics, "spaces" are examined with different numbers of dimensions and with different underlying structures. The concept of space is considered to be of fundamental importance to an understanding of the physicaluniverse. However, disagreement continues betweenphilosophersover whether it is itself an entity, a relationship between entities, or part of aconceptual framework.
Much like the relative position of the earth is to the moon. Which are celestial objects, suspended in space. Ya see, these are two separate things.

Peace!

CosmicMessenger

Banned
Aug 24, 2013
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Bible didn't lie.

Keita Kenyatta

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 7, 2004
The Bible lied from the very moment it said "on the first day", for we all know that there can be no day or night without the sun and the moon or what we call a cycle of time that differentiates day from night...thus producing a day.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart:
Destee wrote on King Tubbs's profile.
Hi Brother - so good to see you in the house again! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Sister ... what did you decide? How will we be moving forward? I've been working, I am excited. I Love You! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
One-Hundredd wrote on Destee's profile.
Hope you having a happy holidayz