Black Spirituality Religion : Once Again, Science Proves The Bible True

Who said anything about "believing"???

I KNOW!

Are you sure?

Ok....

Prove to me that physics didn't exist "in the beginning".

Let start here, the forming of the earth.

How did your god make the earth sustain it's rotation? Or is he still doing it? If this is the case, what is the need for physics now?

It's redundant wouldn't you say to have physics doing the same job that your god is doing?

I think that god of yours has his hands full due to the fact that he let the towers fall at a rate of 10m/s squared? Why didn't he just suspend the force of gravity?

You did say that there was nothing your god could do.

Peace!

Positive!

I can't tell you HOW God designed and constructed the universe, but I can tell you for a fact that He is the living God.

This prove that the earth rotated around the sun, which means physics existed at the time of creation.

4 God saw that the light was good, and He separated the light from the darkness.
5 God called the light "day," and the darkness he called "night."
And there was evening, and there was morning - the first day.

Now to further prove you are wrong in your assumptions because as fake as it is, the bible does not say any of what you have said.

To put is plainly, light is just electromagnetic radiation (from when the cosmos was born) and light is energy. Also light is nature’s way of transferring energy through space. This excerpt from the book of genesis also proves the propagation of light...

Physics brutha....all physics.

So what proof do you have that physics didn't exist back then? :nails:

Take note, you own bible clearly says otherwise.:research:

Peace!

This prove that the earth rotated around the sun, which means physics existed at the time of creation.

4 God saw that the light was good, and He separated the light from the darkness.

5 God called the light "day," and the darkness he called "night."
And there was evening, and there was morning - the first day.
I was referring to this question:

As Salaam Alaikum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If the earth was without form and void where was the water at?
If the earth was "without form" and "void", it couldn't have rotated around the sun, which like the laws of physics, did not exist at that time.

Now to further prove you are wrong...
What do you mean, "further prove me wrong"???

You haven't proved me wrong in the FIRST place.

What you need to do is stop looking for discrepancies where there are none and recognize that the word of God in the Bible is the ultimate truth!

Earth’s Water is Older than the Sun
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 25, 2014

https://carnegiescience.edu/news/earth’s_water_older_sun

Of course, anyone who believes in the Bible already knew that.

As stated in the Book of Genesis:

Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
From time to time I have seen persons quoting science articles from various sources as if they are facts, most of these ideas, theories are subject to change and are accepted by others in the field as just ideas. What we the casual reader should learn is the difference between science, pseudoscience, protoscience and nonscience before we begin to make claims that really have no fundamental basis.

2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the WATERS.

3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sun did not exist until Genesis 1:14-18, which was AFTER the Spirit of God began moving upon the face of the waters.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back