Black Spirituality Religion : Once Again, Science Proves The Bible True

CosmicMessenger

Banned
Aug 24, 2013
Earth’s Water is Older than the Sun
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 25, 2014

https://carnegiescience.edu/news/earth’s_water_older_sun

Of course, anyone who believes in the Bible already knew that.

As stated in the Book of Genesis:

Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the WATERS.

3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sun did not exist until Genesis 1:14-18, which was AFTER the Spirit of God began moving upon the face of the waters.

Josh X Brown

Dec 6, 2013
As Salaam Alaikum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If the earth was without form and void where was the water at?

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
Aug 27, 2010
The Third Plane of Existence
Occupation
Civil Eng.
Earth’s Water is Older than the Sun
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 25, 2014

https://carnegiescience.edu/news/earth’s_water_older_sun

Of course, anyone who believes in the Bible already knew that.

As stated in the Book of Genesis:

Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the WATERS.

3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sun did not exist until God said, "Let there be light", which occurred AFTER the Spirit of God began moving upon the face of the waters.

LOL...You crack me up brutha.

Question, if the earth is the oldest celestial object, how do you explain the earth's young age, as compared to the age of the cosmos and other planets and sun that are older?

The problem is that you don't know science, and neither did the folks who wrote that fairy tale.

Our galaxy has over 200 billion stars which has solar systems (planets) that go with them, just like our sun has nine planets that make up our solar system. The planets in a system is roughly the same age as it's sun.

So like I said, we are but one system among billions of systems. This is the defeating trait with many believers, they will grasp at anything to say that the bible is true. But will reject an over whelming amount of evidence that says otherwise.

This is why science and religion should not be mixed.

For your enlightenment:

The Oldest Known Star in the Universe

And some are old. Very old. Up until now, the oldest star that has had a reliable age measured for it is about 13.2 billion years old. It was already old when the Sun was just starting to fuse hydrogen into helium.
But astronomers have just published a paper about a star that is even more elderly: HD 140283, which appears to be 14.3 billion years old.
http://www.slate.com/blogs/bad_astr...s_have_found_the_most_ancient_known_star.html

BTW...How old is the earth?,,,

Peace!

CosmicMessenger

Banned
Aug 24, 2013
LOL...You crack me up brutha.

Question, if the earth is the oldest celestial object, how do you explain the earth's young age, as compared to the age of the cosmos and other planets and sun that are older?
Who said that "the earth is the oldest celestial object"???

The Bible never said that! (Man has no way of knowing which planet is older. Nice trick, though)

The problem is that you don't know science...
No, the "problem" is that you imagine "truth" in UNTRUTH.

"They who imagine truth in untruth, and see untruth in truth, never arrive at truth, but follow vain desires.

They who know truth in truth, and untruth in untruth, arrive at truth, and follow true desires."---The Dhammapada

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
candeesweet Black Poetry : Once Again Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Al D Black Poetry : Once Again Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Al D Black Short Stories : Once Again Short Stories - Authors - Writing 4
L Black People : Once Again .... Itz the Uncle Tom show... Black People Open Forum 4
Ankhur Black People : Recolonization, Africa once again gets carved up by outsiders Black People Open Forum 9
Ankhur Black People : History being repeated, Africa and South America, once again seek unity Black People Open Forum 0
watzinaname Black Poetry : Decided to Meet on an Island, Once Again... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
abstract219 Black Haiku : Once Again..... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
watzinaname Black Poetry : Once Again... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
M Black People : Questions once again Black People Open Forum 4
$$RICH$$ Spoken Word : Once Again Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
D Black Poetry : Once, and again Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
HODEE Black People : CHAKA KHAN ~ LIVE ~ CHRISTMAS ONLY ONCE A YEAR Black People Open Forum 0
Al D Africa : Somali Activist Killed In War Torn Country as Her Father Once Was All Things Africa 0
Chyko Black Entertainment : Lupita Nyong’o Reveals This Shocking Thing a Makeup Artist Once Told Her About Her Dark Skin Black Entertainment 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Bananas Have Died Out Once Before Black Health and Wellness 0
nilevalley Black People : I never once believed AMERICA had entered a post racial stage Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Gary Johnson reportedly once asked an aide: 'Who's Harriet Tubman?' Black People Politics 0
baller Black Poetry : Does Black History Month Mean as much as it Once Did? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 20
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : A change of heart, cholesterol may not be as bad as once thought Black Health and Wellness 2
Keita Kenyatta Black People : DID WOMEN ONCE RULE THE WORLD? Black People Open Forum 2
Fine1952 African American History Culture : ***NOW REVEALED -- ONCE CONCEALED*** African American History Culture 70
Therious Black People : Black Babies Once Used as Alligator Bait - just a reminder of what they are! Black People Open Forum 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Poetry Discussion : Once Stress Is Blown Out Short Stories - Authors - Writing 0
Learning the way Quiet Poetry Lounge : Once upon a time Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
KaHotep Black Poetry : Once Upon Ah Tyme Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Alarm Clock Black People Politics : Civil Rights Veteran Chokwe Lumumba Elected Mayor of Jackson, Miss., Once a Center of Racial Abuses Black People Politics 2
MsInterpret Black Parenting : Once I became a parent I.... Black Parenting 17
A Black People Politics : Wow. So a woman once accused President Bush of rape. Black People Politics 1
ckoolbreez Black People Politics : Mitt Romney: I Can Relate To Black People, My Ancestors Once Owned Slaves Black People Politics 25
info-moetry Podcasts / MP3s / Audio : Even the Mafia once feared the N.O.I. Audio Video Web Conferencing 5
ballerSon Black Poetry : i blinked once at first sight and knew we would be together Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Istari Black People : Arlington Cemetery was once site of a thriving black town Black People Open Forum 3
H Black People : Argentina Was Once 80% Black What Happen To Everybody Black People Open Forum 4
MzBlkAngel Quiet Poetry Lounge : Jus once... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
H Black People : FOOL ME ONCE - PART 2of7 - IAN R CRANE Black People Open Forum 3
M Black Poetry : ONCE UPON A TIME Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
Lataisha Nicole Black Poetry : FOR ONCE Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
Keita Kenyatta Black Poetry : Lola Let Me Love You Once More Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
tyab14 Eating Once A Day Black Health and Wellness 16
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Witness The Fall Of A Once Mighty Nation Chief Elder Osiris 2
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : THEY ONCE WERE ONE AND NOW HAVE BECOME TWO, THUS THE FALL OF THE BLACK NATION !!! Chief Elder Osiris 2
T Quiet Poetry Lounge : Once Naked Mother Now A Naked Light Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
emanuel goodman Black People : Are we just illusioned about being safe once we return to africa Black People Open Forum 45
B Black People : Wake up once divine black men and women!!! Black People Open Forum 3
G Black People : Is Stress, Depression, & Oppression (SDO) Now Blacks (a Once Divine being), Fetish? Black People Open Forum 0
G For Once: Get Real! Health Issue for African American Men Black Health and Wellness 0
R Black Poetry : Ramblings of a woman who just realized she was once in love Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
D Black Poetry : They Once Where Queens (A tribute to women) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
D Black Spirituality Religion : Once saved, always saved? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 47