Black Spirituality Religion : "On Threat Of Death"

@Khasm -- that whom you call the 'devil' exists thru 'evil' men, that is all. There is no more a demi-demon in red running around with a pointed tail then there is a YT bearded man in the sky posing as THE CREATOR.

exactly my point....the devil exists in the heart of men/women...and so does God.....welcome!

one love
khasm

Destee -- this is not an 'emotional' post. Therefore I have no reason to hate closed-minded adults who desire to stay ignorant. And although my mind is liberated I see their inescapable plight.

The facts about:

pre-Christian Spirituality
organized religion

literally speak for themselves.

I could care less if people do what I say or want because that is "NOT" what this post is about. I am just one of those people who is not afraid to speak the truth to so-Called Adults.

What I say is mild. The community of free thinkers would send most to tears as they are more blunt and straight forward than am I.:hammer:

All I did was lay out "researched" facts. I will not be surprised by the responses received because after years of mental enslavement these objective assessments will be taken as a a hate message. How sad.

Sister Fine ... do you still love those black people that will never do what you say or want?

:heart:

Destee

Destee -- this is not an 'emotional' post. Therefore I have no reason to hate closed-minded adults who desire to stay ignorant. And although my mind is liberated I see their inescapable plight.

The facts about:

pre-Christian Spirituality
organized religion

literally speak for themselves.

I could care less if people do what I say or want because that is "NOT" what this post is about. I am just one of those people who is not afraid to speak the truth to so-Called Adults.

What I say is mild. The community of free thinkers would send most to tears as they are more blunt and straight forward than I.:hammer:

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... Two things, this is a test to see if you placed me on ignore, or to see if you can interact with me respectfully.

This community of free thinkers, are any here, if not, invite them. Lastly, if I weren't grounded, the things you utter above would bother me, they are personal affronts, but as it is, I'm good with whatever you and others say:1on1:

Peace In,

There is a thread that speaks about being conscious and how we treat others who we consider not to be conscious. Apparently, there are people who need to read that thread and listen to the podcast, this ish is getting old and ridiculous.

That ain't all that's getting old and ridiculous...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back