Black People : On the use of embryonic stem cells.

I disagree for these reasons.

1. There is not one, not one illness or condition that requires the use of embryo,
that cannot be treated by alternative medecine, or stem cells from the patient.

2. The tests products as well as the harvested embryos will come from exlpoited impoverished
nations and more then likely from Africa hence providing a sizeable residual financial return
from ethnic genocide programs

Ankhur,

I appreciate your comments and I will not challenge them.

However, it's beginning to look as though you are creating a
scenario/condition different from the one I've laid out in my first post.

I'm not speaking on who is or will be exploited. The subject of 'exploitation'
is not pertinent. That is for a different thread.

Stand alone fact:

The excess of eggs are generally as a result of the use of fertility drugs, which ultimately,
they get destroyed or they sit in a freezer. The few that have been "adopted"
(200 or so last I recall), are 'adopted' by those who don't want them used in medical
research.
<<I wanna make it clear that I am not and will not dispute that reason.

Whether the adopters will actually use them so that they won't be used in a way
that may be deemed 'unfavorable' is yet to be determined. If they do make use of them...
this can only be achieved via ivf... which in any event brings us back to my original premise.

So let me see if I can keep you, and I, on track.

Assuming that cures are discovered as a result of using embryonic stem cells. Assuming now.

Okay...

If you, or anyone else, are against it (and I have no problem if you are),
because it is "ungodly"/anatural then would it be "ungodly"/anatural
to make use of ivf if either party of a hetero-couple is naturally infertile
provided by the belief that 'god' does not make mistakes? That is to say if 'god'/nature
dealt either (or both) the hand of not being able to have children; they were born with the
inability to have children.

I'm interested in y'alls thoughts, based on and within the context laid out in the above remarks.

Ankhur,

Stand alone fact:

The excess of eggs are generally as a result of the use of fertility drugs, which ultimately,
(200 or so last I recall), are 'adopted' by those who don't want them used in medical
research.

that may be deemed 'unfavorable' is yet to be determined. If they do make use of them...
this can only be achieved via ivf... which in any event brings us back to my original premise.

Assuming that cures are discovered as a result of using embryonic stem cells. Assuming now.

Okay...

provided by the belief that 'god' does not make mistakes? That is to say if 'god'/nature
dealt either (or both) the hand of not being able to have children; they were born with the

I'm interested in y'alls thoughts, based on and within the context laid out in the above remarks.
well if you don't want to deal with that one what about the other?

1. There is not one, not one illness or condition that requires the use of embryo,
that cannot be treated by alternative medecine, or stem cells from the patient.

Ankhur,

Stand alone fact:

research.

Okay...

One cannot do evil for the sake of preventing another evil, or for the sake of pursuing good. If the act of transferring a frozen embryo to a surrogate is intrinsically evil, then it would not be right to do so, even if doing so prevented the death of said embryo, and removed him or her from the undignified position he or she is in.

I would, however, be willing to consider that the evil is only the conception of a human being without the use of the conjugal act. In such a case, transferring the embryo (however ill conceived he or she was) to the womb is not evil.

The moral situation is painfully difficult in any case. The frozen embryos have been deeply wronged; not only was the way they were conceived an affront to their human dignity, there is no way to remove all of them from their plight without killing most of them.

If America actually starts doing what Ankhur suspects she will (paying for it with our taxes!), I'd start trying to escape the country.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back