Black People : On the rise: World War 3

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by I-khan, Feb 17, 2006.

1. I-khan

I-khan Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +47
    If you pay attention to any sort of politics you know that the United States only valuable asset is the petrodollar. Well if this deal is completed between China and Iran, the American Dollar is worthless due to our national debt. China automatically becomes a superpower and if the US attacks Iran, China has to intervene to protect its financial interests. America has to protect it "struggling" dollar at all costs and this country cannot sanction Iran; China is paying them too much money so a sanction would be useless.

2. river

river Watch Her Flow MEMBER

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    Maybe it's ttime we got our passports in order

That's deep, man.

China has the best conventional army in the world. If they combine with Iran's nukes there won't be too much the US can do but lick its wounds.

America began with a george W and it may end with one

Where will we go? Where will we stay?

3. panafrica

panafrica Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +194
    Everyone in my family has passports, including my 7 month old son. We're ready to us them at a moment's notice!

4. I-khan

Ratings:
    +47
    The usage of nuclear weapons would effect the entire worldnot matter were you go.At least you all can say that you have the luxury of going anywhere,I may be stuck.

5. I-khan

Ratings:
    +47
    Russia Warns U.S. Against Striking Iran

Russia's top military chief on Thursday warned the United States against launching a military strike against Iran and a top diplomat voiced hope that close cooperation with China could help resolve the Tehran nuclear crisis.

With tension mounting over Iran's nuclear programs, Gen. Yuri Baluyevsky, the chief of Russia's general staff, warned the United States against attacking Iran.

"A military scenario can't be ruled out," Baluyevsky was quoted as saying by Russian news agencies.

He said that while Iran's military potential cannot compare to the United States', "it is hard to predict how the Muslim world will respond to the use of force against Iran."

"This may stir the whole world, and it is crucial to prevent anything like that," Baluyevsky was quoted as saying.

Deputy Foreign Minister Alexander Alekseyev, meanwhile, said that cooperation with China could help push Iran toward accepting Moscow's offer to host Iran's uranium enrichment program.

The Russian proposal has become a centerpiece of international efforts to defuse tensions over Tehran's nuclear ambitions.

"We are counting on the continuation of close contacts with our Chinese colleagues and other interested countries," Alekseyev was quoted as saying by the Interfax news agency. He added, however, that the Iranian nuclear issue recently had become "sharper," and "it is too early to assess the effectiveness of our joint steps to resolve it."

Iran's ambassador to Moscow said Thursday that Tehran hoped Russia would be able to help resolve the international crisis surrounding the Iranian nuclear program.

"Taking into account the good relations between Russia and Iran, I hope that together we can overcome this crisis which has arisen recently," Gholamreza Ansari said at a meeting with Russian lawmakers.

Ansari confirmed that a delegation is expected to travel to Moscow on Monday to discuss the proposal. He would not say who will lead it, but the Interfax news agency quoted Vyacheslav Moshkalo, a spokesman for the Russian embassy in Tehran, as saying that the team will be headed by Javad Vaeidi, Iran's deputy nuclear negotiator.

Konstantin Kosachev, the head of Russian parliament's foreign affairs committee, said after his discussions with the ambassador that he was satisfied that the Iranians would be coming in good faith.

"Iran understands the seriousness of the situation and is ready to continue discussions between experts to reach a compromise on the Russian proposal," he said. He said he had received assurances that "the delegation is getting ready for talks and will have all the necessary authority for conducting negotiations."

Kosachev also sharply criticized Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's remarks in which he called for Israel's destruction and questioned whether the Holocaust occurred.

"Such statements don't help strengthen Iran's international prestige," he said with Ansari standing at his side.

A Western diplomat, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said the strong international consensus developed so far, including Russia, "is probably the strongest instrument we have going right now in trying to influence Iranian behavior."

Moscow is deeply concerned about the current Iranian regime's prospects for acquiring nuclear weapons, not only because Russia is geographically located close to Iran, but also because of the impact that could have on other Middle East players' nuclear aspirations, including Saudi Arabia's, the diplomat said.

The diplomat also noted that by aspiring to a central role in resolving the Iran crisis, Russia wanted to show that it could use the contacts it has built up over the years _ including direct communications with the Iranians _ to advance the concerns of the international community.

http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/02/16/D8FQAH2G6.html

6. pfa1451usa

pfa1451usa Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    Suggested Reading...

"Jerusalem Countdown"...by Pastor John Hagee...says it all...

7. I-khan

Ratings:
    +47
    China boosts military spending while warning Taiwan

BEIJING (AFP) - China's military budget will increase almost 15 percent this year to 35 billion dollars, amid warnings that Taiwan's "secessionist forces" were moving towards independence.

"According to the draft budget given to this year's congress by the State Council, the proposed national defense expenditures for 2006 total 283.8 billion yuan (35 billion dollars)... up 14.7 percent from last year's," said Jiang Enzhu, a spokesman for the National People's Congress (NPC).

"I want to stress that China is a peace-loving country... China insists on a road of peaceful development and China has no desire nor the ability to considerably expand its military armaments," Jiang told a press conference.

The National People's Congress or parliament, which is constitutionally the state's highest body, opens on Sunday and is expected to approve the budget.

Military spending is expected to constitute 7.4 percent of the nation's fiscal budget, roughly the same level as in the past few years, Jiang said.

The defense budget was "still relatively low" compared with other countries like the United States which spent 401.7 billion dollars in 2005, he said. China last year spent 30.2 billion dollars on its military, he said.

Jiang said most of the increase would go to raising salaries of military personnel and overcoming the increase in rising global oil prices.

"We also need to appropriately increase funds for building armaments and raise the defense and combat capability of the army," Jiang said.

According to a report by the Pentagon in July, China's defense spending was two to three times greater than acknowledged by Beijing, or up to 90 billion dollars in 2005.

Such spending would make China's defense expenditures the largest in Asia and the third largest in the world after the United States and Russia.

The Pentagon also said China's efforts to increase its ballistic missile strength and modernize its conventional forces were largely aimed at retaking Taiwan.

Jiang warned that Taiwan's recent move to scrap an advisory council on unification and its accompanying guidelines was a "dangerous step" that threatens cross-strait peace.

"This is a dangerous step on the road towards 'Taiwan independence'," Jiang said.

"It is a grave provocation of the 'one China principle'... and the status of peace and stability across the Taiwan Strait," he said.

Taiwan President Chen Shui-bian defied pressure from Beijing and Washington this week by formally scrapping the council and its guidelines.

The council was considered largely symbolic and had been dormant since 2000 but his decision infuriated Beijing, which accused independence-minded Chen of pushing the region towards disaster.

China and Taiwan split in 1949 after the Nationalist forces lost a civil war to the communists and fled to the island. China has since viewed Taiwan as part of its territory to be reunified, by force if necessary.

"It's our steadfast will and determination to oppose 'Taiwan independence' secessionist forces and activities, maintain peace across the Taiwan Strait and safeguard China's state sovereignty and territorial integrity," Jiang said.

Parliament last year passed an anti-secession law which gives the military the legal basis to attack Taiwan if it moves towards independence.

Since the founding of the People's Republic in 1949, the rubber-stamp parliament has virtually never opposed any policy or initiative put forward by the communist-led government.

Security was tight in Beijing on Saturday ahead of the opening of the parliament session, with police stepping up street patrols and dozens of activists reporting continued harassment.

China's so-called "petitioners", who have come to Beijing each year to seek justice, said hundreds, or even thousands, had been detained after various police raids this week.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20060304/wl_afp/chinacongressnpcmilitary_060304140009

8. I-khan

Ratings:
    +47
    ^^^^^^^
    Remember,China is making this military deal at the same time it is making nuclear deals with Iran and being seen as a threat by America.

9. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    As Malcolm said; THE CHICKENS COME HOME TO ROOST !!! AMERICA IS LONG OVERDUE !!! OH, BY THE WAY, THERE ARE TWO PLACES THAT RADIATION FALL OUT WILL NEVER TOUCH DUE TO THE AXIS AND ROTATION OF THE EARTH. DO YOUR RESEARCH !!:weights:

10. I-khan

Ratings:
    +47
    I think it is somewhere in the Carribbean?I could be wrong.