Amun-Ra : On Men and Cologne

Second hand smoking

I know that many people complain about second hand smoke and it always amazes me that when you live in a city, second hand smoke is the least of your air quality problems considering smog and ozone. There is the real second hand smoke problem.

Now why did I say that? I said that because cologne and perfume cause major fits for me. I can tolerate a little scent, but a body bathed in cologne or perfume? I think I'd rather smell funky gym socks--at least that is natural.

I start sneezing, get sparkles before the eyes and then I get a headache. I'm starting a study on second-hand aromas. Most perfumes and colognes are made from things that have spores or float in the air which is why they are aromatic. Roses give off these spores as do a variety of other plants and living things. Ragweed and dandelion also float spores and they are usually included in the pollen count.

Just a personal thing with me. I'd never deny anyone the right to wear it, I just need to be able to find the nearest exit. Now, here is the ultimate test for me--riding in an elevator with a man or woman wearing too much cologne or perfume is like being trapped in an elevator with abunch of people who just attended the annual bean eating convention.

Ra

:D

Kemetsry

As a rule, I am a fairly laid-back, open-minded, female....

I do not think I take women in general or myself too seriously and have often laughed at myself or along with others who have..
so therefore I have not sinned against myself!

I do however get annoyed when I am referred to in a derogatory way..."girly girl", I believe was your term...

I don't know whether you and I just have personalities that clash on every level or not, but, from replies and responses to forums you and I have responded in, you seem to take pleasure in putting women firmly in their place by whatever means necessary...if you can't do it with a valid argument, you resort to using stupid little terms to label them such as the one above...which I do not like...so if that is taking it tooo seriously..so be it...just for once I would like to see you debate a topic, using only your intelligence and not letting your male chauvanistic attitude get in the way..

TRY IT..YOU MIGHT LIKE IT...