Black Poetry : On Line Lover

Mr_WickedLover

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 31, 2001
the reality of a good Loves is deep down in a man and womans soul,Hell you think you got it all but a another man has stole, what you had was all yours, at Least you thought and felt in your soul, She just wants an better life , BUt I was taught It takes 2. I was All ways told. why is it that some Ladys think to be slick, see I heard from my brothers of this dumb ole Shytt

See you meet her, you feel her, now you love her, oh hell you know it to. but a time go,s past her feeling change towards you.
she come to you oh hell i had a dream, and it was not good at all. can we talk, oh yes we can later when i call.
see thats when you know a foot is heading for the door, and for what, cause in her mind she never was sure. but see this time you dont have to wonder, Cause in the long run, Its her that will Plunder,no more wonder of where she spends her time, see she got caught (Dayummmmmm) she all ways on line.
no more wondering of the late night she has spent, sending this man messages, and those nakkid Pic,s. she tells him Boo this is what you can get, oh hell im single and heaven Sent.but of this man she has never seen, but he knows of all the right things to say, she sits and creams in the chair oh mmmmmmmmmmm im wet you made me that way.He replys, oh if i was there id lick it away. oh hell now she really like this, can we meet, for a date so you can taste some of this, he replys oh yes, pick the time and date, untill then (SHYTT) she says mmmmmmmmm cant wait.
all the week she her conversation with me, was short and brief, now you guess, did i think, of course I did, with the thought in my mind. But What SHE didnt KNOW I was THE ***** She Met on Line. so in a few days Her *** Her Lie,s will catch up with her, cause she thinks another man gonna make her Kitty Purr.

Yes I did meet her with her suit case in my hands, Then I told her no more again, see I get tired of all this shytt, I work hard as hell for the money you have spent. AND to think you found a good man on line, NOW dont you know< He was with you all this time, see i kept you warm on those cold night, I Loved you as I looked to heavens Lights, We found each other as Lonely Hearts Do. NOw walk your *** away, I dont even want the memories of you.
you make it Bad for other BLACK QUEENS to be Loved Held remember they have dreams, of one day Holding that strong BLACK KING...................MWLover

Its Not in the way that she Holds me, Its Not in the words that she speaks, Its Only her heart thats make me weak, so I tell her! In this time oh My Lady your love is all ways on time

Its not In the way she makes me wonder, the Beauty of her I grow fonder,Its not in the way she holds my Hand, All I Know is that i am her man, So I tell her In this time, Oh my Lady Your Love is all ways on time,

But I know All she can do She does, See she that Lady thats full of LOVE, Thats why I keep her Close to me, My Angel, My Part Of Heaven I can Touch n see, I tell her theses words come from me,for she is another OF GODS GIfts LIfes trilogy. AND I PRAY LORD, IM still thanking you all the day....................THE Lady Is in my Heart to stay, this is a message for all my Black Queens, LOVING you all, for that is my way.............MWLover

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back