Black People Politics : On Hillary Clinton's Overwhelming Support Among African Americans

Because.. so called "black people" are individuals with individual minds.. intentions.. ideas.. experiences.. and like other people.. they swing and sway with the ideological winds. And it's from that context that they decide what they are about.. and what they support.. and oppose.. skin-color notwithstanding.

that said..

let me ask you this: "why do you think there is any difference between Clinton and Sanders?"

Obama got like 95% of the black vote in 08..

Skin color.

I have no doubt that many African Americans view Hillary Clinton favorably because they have fond memories of her and her husband stemming from the 1990s. President Clinton was, of course, once known as our first Black president.

Good feelings toward the Clintons extended to 2007 when Sen. Clinton
held a lead over Sen. Barack Obama in primary polling largely due to her support from Black women. We all know how that went though: Clinton compared herself to LBJ and her support from Black voters evaporated. Obama went on to win the nomination and presidency with strong support from Black people.

Eight years later it seems Clinton has ameliorated her relationship with the Black community. In August, the Huffington Post
reported a Gallup survey in which Sec. Clinton enjoys an 80 percent favorability rating from African Americans compared to 23 percent for Bernie Sanders. A disparity such as this makes it extremely hard for a candidate like Bernie Sanders to win the Democratic nomination.

But, my question is: Why do Black people continue to support Clinton when Sanders is clearly a better candidate on

Sister she's just like her mom and half brother half father and look at the her satanic enchanting smirk and the judite little sister ain't having it lol

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back