Black Spirituality Religion : OmowaleX your question answered

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Music Producer, May 26, 2006.

1. Music Producer

Music Producer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +94
    I did not want to take over someone elses thread....

That statement must be the philosophy of your perception in reading, studying and contemplating the KJV Bible or Holy Scriptures. It must remain the foundation of your study; you must learn to give the Specific Word of GOD Absolute Authority. Failing to do that places your theories and perceptions outside of the Theology of GOD which causes your perception of GOD to be unrestricted which is unguided.

In my reference too your question I was only stating the guidelines you need to follow witch may lead to you being able to answer your own question.

The Word of GOD has been set in several languages. The closest we can come to the original language would be Hebrew Scriptures. The original language would be Heretic Egyptian but that version has yet to be found as a complete compilation or the LORD has placed it out of our reach for HIS own purpose and has concluded that what we have excess to is enough to prove our faith in HIM.

This is the passages that explains and decrees how you and I are to receive the Specific Word of GOD.

Deu 18:
    14: For these nations, which thou shalt possess, hearkened unto observers of times, and unto diviners: but as for thee, the LORD thy God hath not suffered thee so to do.
    15: The LORD thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken;
    16: According to all that thou desiredst of the LORD thy God in Horeb in the day of the assembly, saying, Let me not hear again the voice of the LORD my God, neither let me see this great fire any more, that I die not.
    17: And the LORD said unto me, They have well spoken that which they have spoken.
    18: I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.
    19: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him.

GOD has made available to you and I HIS Specific Words, Theology and LAW. No one has accused you of going against them, I was simply presenting the idea to you so that when you do start to desire knowledge and understanding of GOD you will do so with a guide and restrictive learning pattern that is based concretely on the Specific Word of GOD.

You are assuming you know and understand completely the method that GOD does this. If you already know and understand how GOD will present HIS Word to you, then you already know more information about GOD than GOD.

You have now.

It has been presented to you, read the bold text.

But the bold text is GOD Speaking, do you agree?
    It is that bold text that I base my theory on, which is based upon the Specific Word of GOD.

I am not a Hebrew Israelite simply because we quote a familiar passage. When a Christian quotes something out of the New Testament and a Baptist quotes the same passage, do you say they are of the same religious affiliation?

Why do you do that with me?

2. OmowaleX

OmowaleX Well-Known Member MEMBER

Educator
    Ratings:
    +42

"When a Christian quotes something out of the New Testament and a Baptist quotes the same passage, do you say they are of the same religious affiliation?"

Yes because having been raised as a "Baptist" I have never met one who denied being a "Christian" or a believer in Christ.

"Why do you do that with me?"

I am not labeling you. I said you REMINDED ME of the "hebrew israleites" as you have presented to me the SAME arguments that a number of them have presented to me at other web sites, and even now you again quote Deuteronomy which makes it difficult for me to distinguish between YOU and THEM.

However, as I previously stated, I am not looking to argue or debate with you at this point. I stated I am trying to "undertand" you or, as soome would say, OVERSTAND but my usage of "overstanding" may seen condescending.

No need going back and forth in this thread. I SEE something in your response that I will chose note and study if indeed "there has been a Prophet raised" amongst us....thanks for your reponse.

Peace!

3. Music Producer

Music Producer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +94
    To understand or overstand my perception better feel free to ask me of any questions you might have.

Peace